Old 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 207/207/150

Height: 5'9"

Hey All!

Kim: Congratulations on 100 lb weight loss!! That is AMAZING You are truly an inspiration!

I, on the other hand, had WI today and gained .4lbs. I am tracking and staying OP, but just can't seem to get my mind in the game right now. Not sure what is going on, but I seem to be lacking the motivation to stay focused. Will work on measuring EVERYTHING this week and see if that helps. Also need to buckle down and exercise

Glad to see everyone else is doing great! Keep up the hard work!!
stayingonpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:06 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 250/217/150

Height: 5'4"

Kim you truly are a ROCKSTAR!! Well I was hoping for any loss and I was down 0.8 at my weigh in tonight, 9.6 lbs to go to ONEDERLAND!!
JenB77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #138  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Jenny- good going!! I still have 14lbs to go before I hit One-derland!

StayinOnPoint- That sucks! Exercise really does help! It actually took me about a month to start exercising routinely. Maybe start small, 2-3x a week then build up after that? You can do it- Beat that .4lb and more!

Twizzlergirl, Peanut, Exquistern on your recent wt loss!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 209.5/209.1/209.8/210.8/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
Hi Everyone!

Thankfully I'm feeling a LOT better and back on track! I am pleased to announce I have lost exactly 100lbs!! I wasn't even going to weigh in this week because the past 2 weeks have been terrible but I sucked it up and went. Glad I did, now I can relax and not stress so much about trying to reach the 100lb mark. Time to get to goal!

Congratulations! I hope I can have the same success as you. I weigh in on Saturday, wish me luck This is my first week back on momentum after switching from PP. I am also glad that you are feeling better....been there and revisit once in a great while, so I know where you are coming from
Momacelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #140  
I got this

GL, Momacelli! Hope you have better success on Momentum than PP.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyT View Post
Kim you truly are a ROCKSTAR!! Well I was hoping for any loss and I was down 0.8 at my weigh in tonight, 9.6 lbs to go to ONEDERLAND!!
I do what I can! LOL! I was also -0.8 Wednesday Time to partayyyy once you get to ONEDERLAND!!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #142  

[QUOTE=stayingonpoint;3738886]Hey All!

Kim: Congratulations on 100 lb weight loss!! That is AMAZING You are truly an inspiration!

QUOTE]

Thankyou!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #143  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momacelli View Post
Congratulations! I hope I can have the same success as you. I weigh in on Saturday, wish me luck This is my first week back on momentum after switching from PP. I am also glad that you are feeling better....been there and revisit once in a great while, so I know where you are coming from
Thankyou

You're going to do great on Momentum, it really works!

Unfortunately I had another horrible anxiety attack yesterday so I was forced to take half of an Ativan. It was so bad I was shaking trying to break the pill in half and it ended up completely crushed. Then while trying to get another one out of the bottle I spilled a bunch. Not a fun day, wish this would go away because it's starting to ruin my life..
Old 03-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #144  

Hi Everyone!!!

Yesterday I had another horrible anxiety attack and I felt out of sorts all day. In the evening I decided to go for a jog and actually did over 3 miles, I've never been able to run that far. I think I pushed myself harder because of what I went through yesterday morning. This morning I woke up at 5am and went for a short jog and did a little over 2 miles. I wanted to be back in time before my husband left for work and my kiddos got up. I'm finding that running is helping my anxiety attacks, especially doing it early in the morning then again at night.

I've been having a hard time getting all my daily points in since starting Zoloft but my appetite is slowly returning back to normal. It was hard for me to even eat half of a Lean Cuisine! Hoping I start feeling better soon because I feel like these attacks are taking over my life. The only thing I can control at this point is what I eat and how much I exercise.

Sorry this post was long, really needed to vent a little.. Hope everyone had an awesome week and weekend!
Old 03-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #145  
I got this

Kim- thinking of you today and sending you I hope you get to feeling better soon as well!

I saw 212.2 this am! Getting closer and closer to 199!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 250/217/150

Height: 5'4"

Kim hang in there, running sounds like a great way to work through some of your thoughts.

Well I saw 203.5 on the scale this morning!!!!!!! SO CLOSE to the 100's

Have a great day everyone!
JenB77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #147  

Hi all, WI today, I lost .4 lbs. Wish it were a little more, but considering I've had to start from scratch and had a "mini"binge the day before WI, I'll take it. Also been frustrated with learning how to track all over again on the iwatchr app and calculating points from scratch. Very time consuming, but will be worth it once I'm back in the groove. It is the only way I can do this weight loss thing. Sucks that WW online tracker is totally useless to me now.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #148  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
Hi Everyone!!!

Yesterday I had another horrible anxiety attack and I felt out of sorts all day. In the evening I decided to go for a jog and actually did over 3 miles, I've never been able to run that far. I think I pushed myself harder because of what I went through yesterday morning. This morning I woke up at 5am and went for a short jog and did a little over 2 miles. I wanted to be back in time before my husband left for work and my kiddos got up. I'm finding that running is helping my anxiety attacks, especially doing it early in the morning then again at night.

I've been having a hard time getting all my daily points in since starting Zoloft but my appetite is slowly returning back to normal. It was hard for me to even eat half of a Lean Cuisine! Hoping I start feeling better soon because I feel like these attacks are taking over my life. The only thing I can control at this point is what I eat and how much I exercise.

Sorry this post was long, really needed to vent a little.. Hope everyone had an awesome week and weekend!
Hey Kimmy, I found that when I started taking my medication, way back when, it took a month for my body to adjust and have the full, positive effect. So hang in there. Everybody is different. I think that if you are still not getting the desired effect after a month/ month and half, you might want to tell your Dr. and perhaps he/she can prescribe something else.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #149  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
GL, Momacelli! Hope you have better success on Momentum than PP.
Thank you, Amandie One of the reasons why I participate in this forum is to learn new things that will aid me in my weight loss goal. As an added bonus, I found that I have been inspired by the others who are part of this group, and your words of encouragement are icing on the cake! I no longer go to the "meetings" which were a big source of encouragement, and will probably ditch my online subscription to ww as well, so this forum is all I have for now. Glad I found it.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #150  

Woo Hoo! Lost 7 lbs this week and I am so excited!!! Now I've lost a total of 25 lbs and I need to do that at least 6 to 7 more times, but that's ok, its going down!!!
TexNurse is offline   Reply With Quote