S/C/G: 263/150/195

Height: 5'5"

Default April Thread

Woo Hoo!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #2  
Started March 26, 2011

S/C/G: 328/228/199

Height: 5'9"

Happy April Fool's Day! I'm going to try to be nice and not play any jokes Last year, I changed my facebook profile from single to engaged. I was flooded with phone calls and texts! It was hilarious.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

I thought about telling my husband I might be pregnant today. I decided against it. It's just too cruel given everything we went through for our daughter. I'm just keeping my mouth shut and hoping he doesn't do anything either.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzrbackcandi View Post
Happy April Fool's Day! I'm going to try to be nice and not play any jokes Last year, I changed my facebook profile from single to engaged. I was flooded with phone calls and texts! It was hilarious.
Hilarious!
As for my day, the score so far stands at: Pranksters - 1, Me - 0. I'm so stinking gullible!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:15 AM   #5  

I weighed in and gained 1/2 pound. If you recall last week I lost 1/2 pound.
I will start week 4 of stabilization which is adding more veggies, and some of veggies are winter squashes, carrots, etc. So that is a plus.

Center suggests I try to lose another couple of pounds to give me a buffer as right now I am at goal weight. I asked any suggestions and they said rev up exercise, eat more fish and more eggs. I am allergic to eggs, but can eat egg beaters and they said that was fine.. I have kept OP 100%.

I am not telling anyone what to do, please don't think that, but I have to make this suggestion.. I would definately try to go 2-3 pounds under goal before starting stabilization. Wish I had done that, but they wanted me to buy 10 more weeks and I refused, as I had bought the weeks 2x, as I did not reach goal when they said I would.

Hopefully I can lose two more pounds. I have to figure this out..

If any questions, please feel free to ask. Wishing everyone a wonderful day and think thin.

Patzi
Old 04-01-2011, 11:17 AM   #6  
Started Aug 2010

S/C/G: 263/150/195

Height: 5'5"

One of my co-workers told me she was waiting for an angry phone call or text message from her 12-yr-old. She said she bought jelly donuts yesterday, and last night she and her boyfriend sucked out the jelly (I didn't ask how, lol) and replaced it with ketchup. I told her that if she didn't hear from her son, she should assume he is plotting some creative way to get back at her with his own pranks.

I also heard some good ideas from others: scrape the cream out of some oreos and replace with white toothpaste, then reassemble. Empty a bottle of coke/pepsi/dr. pepper and refill with cold coffee (and ginger ale or something if you still want it to release air when opened)--OR pour someone a glass of cold coffee and ice instead of soda.

Interestingly, most of the pranks I've heard of this year are food-related.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #7  
Started March 26, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherlady79 View Post
One of my co-workers told me she was waiting for an angry phone call or text message from her 12-yr-old. She said she bought jelly donuts yesterday, and last night she and her boyfriend sucked out the jelly (I didn't ask how, lol) and replaced it with ketchup. I told her that if she didn't hear from her son, she should assume he is plotting some creative way to get back at her with his own pranks.

I also heard some good ideas from others: scrape the cream out of some oreos and replace with white toothpaste, then reassemble. Empty a bottle of coke/pepsi/dr. pepper and refill with cold coffee (and ginger ale or something if you still want it to release air when opened)--OR pour someone a glass of cold coffee and ice instead of soda.

I'm just staying away from everyone! :-) I'm at work and there are only 2 other people in this office and they are doing their own thing. Then it'll be home to my 2 yorkies. Unless they try to pull something on me, I think I will be safe.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #8  

I thought my scale was playing an April Fool's Day joke on me this morning. Yesterday, I weighed in at 185.5 at the center. This morning was 183.8. Totally bypassed 184.

Last edited by JenB72; 04-01-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #9  
Started March 26, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenB72 View Post
I thought my scale was playing an April Fool's Day joke on me this morning. Yesterday, I weighed in at 185.5 at the center. This morning was 183.8. Totally bypassed 184.
Congrats!
Old 04-01-2011, 01:31 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherlady79 View Post

Oh, that is just MEAN
Old 04-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 279/256.5/150

Height: 5' 6"

I had an interesting WI today. I did not lose or gain today but that is actually amazing because TOM is comming and normally that means a 5 lb gain so 0 is awesome!

I had a different counselor today. She is visiting from another center and was amazing. She asked about exercise and actually suggested I increase my exercise considerably which is awesome. She suggested adding streching and strength training slowly as well as some cardio every day. This is all based on the fact that I work at night/sleep all morning and my job is 100% sedentary (I sit and type for 8-9 hours with potty breaks as my only exercise during this time). The other counselors recomended 30 min 3 times. I really felt like she listened to what my life was like and then offered advice based on my lifestyle, not just what some random piece of paper says the average person should do.

Mariah
Old 04-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

Congrats, Jen and Mariah!

candi, I have two yorkies too.

patzi, that's certainly something to consider.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #13  
Started March 26, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by little edie View Post
Congrats, Jen and Mariah!

candi, I have two yorkies too.

patzi, that's certainly something to consider.
Edie -
My little guys are 4yrs old and the loves of my life... they're my kids. Don't know what I would do without them.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 209/178.8/150

Height: 5'4''

Dallas traveling update: I did great today. I am really proud of myself. I ate OP breakfast at home before we left, and I packed myself a lunch since I knew we would be eating on the road. I packed a salad with chicken and an orange. I drank water all day and was so proud of myself with road snacks. I love to snack during a road trip and hubby got Combo's...some of my fave snacks. And I didn't even have one!!

Our catered dinner was ok. There was salad, but only ceasar dressing, so I only had a small dab and covered my dressing with pepper and cheese. I figured better to have the extra cheese than a dressing made from I don't know what. It was Italian food- breadsticks (I didn't even have a bite!), lasagna (skipped it...it was made with alfredo), and some tortelini with tomato sauce. I got about 6 tortelini for my carb serving...and some grilled chicken. They also had tiramisu (seriously my favorite dessert) and I only had 2 bites of hubby's. I know it was 2 bites, but I didn't have a whole slice! I did drink unsweet tea with my dinner to make myself feel like I was having a treat.

I'm proud of my day on program (minus by 2 bites of dessert) while traveling and eating the catered food. Let's hope tomorrow is just as good!
Old 04-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbackbritt View Post
Dallas traveling update: I did great today. I am really proud of myself. I ate OP breakfast at home before we left, and I packed myself a lunch since I knew we would be eating on the road. I packed a salad with chicken and an orange. I drank water all day and was so proud of myself with road snacks. I love to snack during a road trip and hubby got Combo's...some of my fave snacks. And I didn't even have one!!

Our catered dinner was ok. There was salad, but only ceasar dressing, so I only had a small dab and covered my dressing with pepper and cheese. I figured better to have the extra cheese than a dressing made from I don't know what. It was Italian food- breadsticks (I didn't even have a bite!), lasagna (skipped it...it was made with alfredo), and some tortelini with tomato sauce. I got about 6 tortelini for my carb serving...and some grilled chicken. They also had tiramisu (seriously my favorite dessert) and I only had 2 bites of hubby's. I know it was 2 bites, but I didn't have a whole slice! I did drink unsweet tea with my dinner to make myself feel like I was having a treat.

I'm proud of my day on program (minus by 2 bites of dessert) while traveling and eating the catered food. Let's hope tomorrow is just as good!
Congratulations!!! Trips are always the hardest! Definitely something to be proud of.
Closed Thread