Old 04-11-2006, 12:39 AM   #706  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Sznn:
Congrats on your loss! Slowly but surely! (did I spell that right)

Lori and Katie: That will be a slap in the "face" and then me and DH are gonna say:"Who's your daddy now, ah! Overall, a little pray for me and DH so we can find a nice house to buy, the landlord haven't give us a price yet and we are tired of waiting so send us :

Sherry:
in your tests and sorry for your gain one day at a time girl!

Sarah:

Debbie:
I saw them, thanks!

Barbara:
That was funny! Don't worry it took me like a month to figure out all COD, DH,DS thing , I don't even knew what was a Luna bar...

Suzanne:
to cheer you up!

Girls, have a good night! Tomorrow is WI day hope to have a SV Love ya'll
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 02:47 AM   #707  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

hollybeary- hallie berry...hmm...lets see that picture! hehe...just kidding...welcome! enjoy the site and support...its way better then what the centers have to offer...
lori-wwf...ouch!
katie-you have strength...if i did a no scale challenge, the surprise in a month would be a weight gain!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:03 AM   #708  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

shoot, i didnt mean to post that yet...hehe...

carmen, where are you going to gamble? atlantic city?

joan-congrats!!

katie-lmao...i think farting accidentally is #1 in my funny books...hehehehe

debbie-congrats, congrats, congrats!

karen-sat, sun is easter weekend, kinda tough to do a TO, im going to do one that wed following...any takers?

brit-isnt it scary living in such a place...i dont think i could do it, its like florida and its hurricanes...tornadoes are scary!

ok ladies..have a good WL day! and a happy happy tuesday...sorry im just so psyched...i have 2 days til vacations!! woohooo...paris here i come! i can wait to fill up on wine and cheese all day! yum...
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 08:32 AM   #709  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Good Morning girls:

Hope that all of you have a great day. Today is gonna be a long, busy day. The kids are at home, and by kids I include DH , today is his day off and Sebastian(DS) is on Spring Break and Natalia (DD) she's allways with me but she's on the terrible two's... Anyway we are gonna check for some houses, and gonna try to go WI, wish me on the house, PLEASE!!!

Heather pp: Is been a long time that we don't chat. Just want to say
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:08 AM   #710  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning girls!!

Milca- Good luck with the house hunting!! How exciting.

I probably have 12 boxes of tea in the cupboard right now, but don't let Kristi fool you. She has 3 times that many teas in her cupboard!!! I think that I may be getting old. I worked hard in the yard yesterday, and I took care of 13 kids. Last night I was so worn out I went to bed at 8:30. I watched TV with DH for a while, but it didn't take long for me to be sound asleep. Who goes to bed at 8:30? It is a good, skinny day. I love these kinds of days where I am feeling skinny. I also loved being able to weed the flower beds yesterday with no trouble bending over. Lets have a great, skinny, POP day everyone!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:23 AM   #711  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

My favorite tea is blueberry by celestial seasonings. Put a little creamer and sweetener and you are eating blueberry pie. I need to buy some raspberry and start drinking for my uterine health...supposed to strengthen your uterus, which I need after a c-section.

Kristi- So the tea addiction runs in families, eh? Sounds familiar....Please tell me you don't drink your tea alone...
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:28 AM   #712  

Sherry- Let me know how the spreadsheet is helping you!

I had enough of No BM whatsoever! I took laxatives before going to bed last night! I only do these in extreme cases but i couldnt help it! At work i am having a very chaotic day! I am helping the boss with a huge project that has to be done (mind you, 50 times) by tomorrow! He is freaking out! I will WI today and let you guyz know if i am back at 181 or not! My scale said so but CODs scale doesnt always agrees with mine!

Have a POP everyone!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:31 AM   #713  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Hi ALL!!! I am back and glad to get caught up. I hate to sound like a broken record but I don't want to WI today--my home scale is the same 165.5--UGH--I know you are sick of my whining but geez.... I know I wasn't good this weekend--not perfect but not gorging either. We ate Mexican food twice (my fave) (even 1 margarita--no salt) and even though I know I didn't eat nearly what I used to it sure caught me yesterday and I was sicker than a dog! I am seriously going to check into the colonix--I feel terrible. I guess that's what I get and I should be happy to stay the same but I'm not--I've been the same for close to a month now. DH LOVED the races and we now have a tire from Eliot Sadler's car in our garage--when his shop is finished guess where it's going!

So glad everyone is doing well--lots of CONGRATULATIONS to those losing--or maintaining or even getting yourself back on track--all difficult tasks and we should be commended--I keep telling myself it will eventually pay off for me. Here comes the whine again.

Love all the "I'm getting too old stories" I'm with you but must say lots of things are getting easier.

Milca--good luck house hunting--how exciting.

So glad to see the new gals--you have found the place to be. I will get more personal later--off to the other threads to see what I missed--I missed visiting will all of you. Later gators!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:36 AM   #714  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Katie...13 kids???!!! I sometimes pass out at 8:30 and I only have one!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:45 AM   #715  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Milca - Good luck with looking for a house.

Lea Ann - OK, we have way too much in common. We have 4 tires IN our house (our basement is NASCAR themed). 1 is from Jeff Gordon's car with a certificate of authenticity - it is hanging on the wall and will eventually become a part of the dart board. The other 3 are from Hendrick (don't know which cars) and are hanging from our ceiling as the light over the pool table! All 4 of the tires have rims, so look really cool. This trip we are going to be getting 3 or 4 more to make tables. It sounds pretty corny, but so far they look really great - nothing redneck!

DH and I had a number of great talks last night about my mood swings and weight loss. He asked me not to give up even though things are moving so slowly and I am getting frustrated. I love LAWL and hate it all at the same time. I had Minute rice for dinner yesterday with chicken breast and asparagus and felt guilty because I was eating white rice (which I have been told is in the book, but I shouldn't be eating it). This weekend dinner is ham and scalloped potatoes - neither of these items are on plan, so I feel like I am going to fail before I even get started. With my perfectionism, this causes me grief. I also think that when I am in NC, there is no way I can follow plan as written. With eating out for every meal for 15 days it is going to be extremely difficult. As it sounds like the maintenance part of the program is much more lenient, I am going to ask my COD for that book before leaving on vacation - I will be OK with just maintaining given the challenges I will face.

Sorry for the ramble.
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:49 AM   #716  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

I have been in your shoes in a sense...we were away from our home for 2 weeks at Thanksgiving. i played a little fast and loose with my portions just because I didn't have that many options, but I brought my own fruit and bars and tried to count stuff the best I could even if it wasn't technically on plan (biscuit=starch, fat...etc). I ended up only gaining a pound, but after I did TO when I returned to get rid of all the sodium, I ended up losing a lb or so. You can do it!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:51 AM   #717  

Height: 5'0"

Quick question ~ Does anyone eat sushi on plan? I love california rolls and I'm not sure how to count them. I'm thinking 1S 1/2P 1V 1fat?
wp95jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:52 AM   #718  
on LAWL

Suzanne--can my DH come live with you?? It's perfect for a gameroom and doesn't sound redneck at all--remember I am from Texas!!

I swear we are sisters--we seem to share the same issues and I ge tthe same lectures from DH--remember the goldfish rescue? I am so easily frustrated, too but have to stay with it. I know it will be hard while on vacation for so long just remember it's choices and if you blow a meal just move on and try to be good for the next. I haven't found a restuarant yet that doesn't have a pretty decent salad (grilled chicken caesar is my favorite). I would consider maintaining a success while on vacation. You will do great.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:54 AM   #719  
on LAWL

Julia--I love california rolls--I have eaten them on plan but just guessed the count. Might be part of my problem--all the guesstimating! I don't think there is enough protein or veggies (at least in ours) to count much--I mostly think about the rice. Sorry--no help, really.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:32 AM   #720  

Ok, time to come clean. My name is Kristi and I am a tea-aholic. I have way more tea than Katie, and am forever buying more.

Have a great POP day everyone!

Kristi
yoga_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote