Old 04-13-2006, 10:43 AM   #826  
PurpleSunshine

Carmen - You are a trip - Glad to see things are happier for you - you deserve it after all that has been going on lately. I'm here - just been soooo busy this week - I was trying to catch up on the posts, but I just keep getting further and further behind....These boards are moving so fast now days.

Well, I guess I can officially change my ticker - I didn't want to until I KNEW that plateau was REALLY broken - I got scared yesterday b/c I was up a little again, but I knew it was beef the night before and starting TOM!!! I was right back down this morning....So I'm really hoping to see my new decade by the beginning of next week sometime!!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful POP day!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:55 AM   #827  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all! Greetings from partly cloudy Rexburg, Idaho. It is going to be a beautiful, jacket weather kind of day. Perfect. I have had a few great nsv's lately. I had my mom help me to measure, and I went out and replaced my bras. I was still wearing the ones I started with, and when I reached my arms over my head, my bra went with them. Ridiculously too big. SO, anyways, I went from a 40 B, to a 34 B. These new teeny bras just don't look right to me. I keep thinking, whose training bras are these? Secondly, I have a pair of black jeans size 10 that I bought when I bought all those other 10s that I couldn't even get over my thighs when I got them home. I have been trying them on every week since I got them home. Today I put them on and zipped them up. I am wearing them as we speak. Yahooo! This means that I will probably fit into 8's of other brands!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:56 AM   #828  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Sznn and Heather PP - YEAH! Great Losses!

About the upbeat attitude, I can explain...Have you ever just woke up in the morning and just felt that God was smiling on you? I don't feel it that often, but OMG when I do I have to just roll with it. Trust me I am a believer but I am not super religious, so that makes it that much stranger. Last week after my super bad day I went home and just prayed and prayed. I put all of my problems in God's hands, and left it there. He has never failed me yet and I know he will work His plan His way. I know that he answers prayers, because I told Him how I was feeling and I did ask Him to take some of the heaviness off my heart so that I could be strong for my family, focus on my work AND NOT GET FIRED! The great weather He has finally sent our way at the start of a long weekend is not hurting either!

Edited to Add - WOW Katie an 8 in the 160s??? I'm not worthy...I am not worthy... (bowing to your super toned greatness)...
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:57 AM   #829  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Whoo Hoo Just got back from WI and I am 163.6 that is an all time low. I hope I did not set myself up because I went in right after I worked out and I did not have any food or water yet today. But who cares, this is going to carry me all weekend and keep me from cheating.
I am not doing much different, the only thing that has changed is my attitude, and that is thanks in part to all of you and the change in the weather. Thanks!!!
I am going to change my ticker and then go have my yogurt. I am in a yogurt rut, but I eat it every day because 8 ounces is more food than some of the other dairy choices.
Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:03 AM   #830  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

HeatherPP--WTG!!! I hope to be with you soon! I hope that my plateau is breaking, too. We'll see on Monday. Glad you had a minute to say hi.

Katie--woohoo!! I can't even imagine how that old bra must have felt--it couldn't have even touched you! I think the way some things are fitting now that I must have really been pushing them at the time. The elastic in my panties is all weird now because I now realize how I stretched them out instead of going up a size!! Great job on the 10's--how exciting! I bet you can get into the 8's now, too.

SZNN--YEAH!!!! I bet you look down right svelte, too!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:06 AM   #831  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Carmen--your great spirit is rubbing off on us. Glad things are going well. I am a control freak but sometimes you just have to give it all up and pray that you can handle what comes next.

Lori--that is awesome--can't wait to be there, too. I eat yogurt everyday, too. Sometimes if I am extra hungry I throw in a string cheese and even though it makes me go over slightly my COD says it's fine, especailly since the average yogurt cup is only 6 oz.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:10 AM   #832  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
Morning all! Greetings from partly cloudy Rexburg, Idaho. It is going to be a beautiful, jacket weather kind of day. Perfect. I have had a few great nsv's lately. I had my mom help me to measure, and I went out and replaced my bras. I was still wearing the ones I started with, and when I reached my arms over my head, my bra went with them. Ridiculously too big. SO, anyways, I went from a 40 B, to a 34 B. These new teeny bras just don't look right to me. I keep thinking, whose training bras are these? Secondly, I have a pair of black jeans size 10 that I bought when I bought all those other 10s that I couldn't even get over my thighs when I got them home. I have been trying them on every week since I got them home. Today I put them on and zipped them up. I am wearing them as we speak. Yahooo! This means that I will probably fit into 8's of other brands!
Definitely, you can! ~ I was in 8's in the 160's. I used to be a 40B too...SO HARD TO BUY that size, its hard to find! Now I am a 32A ( on the A part...)Congrats!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:12 AM   #833  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

All you ladies are doing wonderful! What a great way to start your Easter weekend. This should help all of you stay focused and not give into temptations. Now If you I could see the same results once, maybe I wouldn't be so discouraged lately.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:27 AM   #834  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Good Morning Girls:

There are more teaholics in this thread of what I thought, I may gonna have to join you! I have a box of Celestial Seasonings in my pantry, is the fruit sampler with 5 differents herbal teas, raspberry zinger, country peach passion, cranberry apple zinger, black cherry berry and tangerine orange zinger, wich one did you recomend me! Am I coming out of the closet with the tea?

Julia: Congrats in your loss

Erin: Thanks for posting those tips to travel , I know we all gonna take advantage of them!

BOO:
I have my to see your scale moving! Thanks for your kind words, I will love to live close to all of you too, but I have to admit that "talk" to all of you have made me feel not that alone b/c I know that all of you are allways there, I can count on you and we share our expierences, mood swings, good things, family pictures, advices and a whole bunch of things that friends do, so my cyberfriends a BIG

Carmen:

Well, Girls, Today I am gonna stay home, I am not going to do anything just relax, talk to you We are not going to check more houses for today...

Last edited by rad7775; 04-13-2006 at 11:38 AM.
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:39 AM   #835  
milkyway

Carmen: What you just wrote is really beautiful...

Heather: Where's the Tequila girl, Congrats!!!

Katie:
YIIPPEE !!! for you girl! from a 40 to a 34 that is awesome! I can share that my size 18 jeans are feeling very lose so let's see if I can jump into one 16's very soon.

Lisa and SZNN: Congrats girls... WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 11:42 AM   #836  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Wow! What a bunch of new resolve for the upcoming weekend! Way to go, girls! Keep sending those positive vibes!

What do y'all do when your plans crash? I planned and saved for a hamburger at the ballpark last night - DS had a baseball game smack in the middle of supper time. Then, get the park, and the concession stand doesn't have enough workers, so they don't have the bar-b-que going. Sigh... It would be 9:30 before we got home and that's just too late to eat that much, so I had a hotdog. Yuck. Definitely not on plan, but better (I think?) than the chicken strip and fries basket that I really wanted! I had packed along some cuke and baby carrots to have as a veggie with dinner and had that too. I seem to get derailed a lot by these folks that mess up MY plans! Ha! Don't they know they have a woman on a mission here?

Erin, thanks for posting the travel tips. I will be using them while I am out of town in the coming months.
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:03 PM   #837  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Good morning all sounds like some of you are having some non rainy days. I'm happy to report today it's not raining where I live either

I had a NSV yesterday I went to Wal-Mart and they had quite a few tops on clearance I was going to grab some size 18's and then I thought I better try them on. Happy to see I was able to buy 3 of them in a size 14. I re-tried on a couple of outfits I have at home, that I've had for years and I'm going to wear one of the skirt outfits on Easter, because it now fits. I'll be so happy when the bottom half starts moving faster so I can fit in smaller pants. Then I went and had my hair done to cover my grey roots and get some darker low lights and I like the way it turned out. My DH says I have stripes again I'm going to go WI today I'm hoping their scale shows me in the 195's.

I'm not much of a tea drinker, but still love getting my SF vanilla lattes at Starbucks and they are good.

Lisa glad to hear your doing better and seeing the results.

Heather happy to hear you have finally moved past your plateau.

Katie congrats on fitting into your size 10 pants and fitting into a smaller bra. I hope I don't go any smaller in a cup size as I'm not in a good B.

Bre glad you made it through TO.

HeatherCP I can understand about the water I would just say try and guzzle down as much as you can. I try and get it out of the way so I’m not running to the bathroom all night.

Space hope you have safe travels to CA & FL and that you can stay on program as best as possible.

Thanks Erin for sharing the business tips to travel and staying on plan.

Julia happy to see your weight flying off of you I’m sure you’ll meet your mini goal.

Milca your whale story was hilarious glad to hear it was only a boat

Boosmom thanks for the encouragement, now that I'm back to being focused I hope to see the 180's sometime soon. Happy to hear your scale is moving in the right direction again.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:20 PM   #838  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hey Milca - I hope you enjoy knocking around the house today!

DH is very excited about our bus trip tomorrow. I am getting excited too. He's been working a lot of overtime and we haven't seen each other much at all, except when I am able to stay awake long enough for him to get home in the eves, and even then I'm good for about 20 mins or so before I'm asleep. As for Saturday, we have to figure out how to get my car to the shop, as it lost brakes yesterday on my way home from work. I made it home safely and haven't had the guts to try to move it again. I think we may have to get it towed, which suits me just fine. I just hope its not too expensive.
On Sunday, we are going to church and then having dinner with my DPs. I am planning to go cook with DM on Saturday after my car is taken to the shop. I can use DHs, as he just plans to work in the yard. I am glad to cook with DM, as this way I will have more control over what's on the menu, and then too I can still go home and whip up a veggie tray to take as well.

Last edited by Chklithunder; 04-13-2006 at 12:42 PM.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:20 PM   #839  
milkyway

Barbara:
Good luck WI, Hope that you have : So happy that you fit in your new clothes girl! Is so cool fitting in new clothes!

Carmen:
OH Girl, I just get out of the couch to prepare some lunch for the kids and check on the threads, I bought some movies a couple of MONTHS ago that I haven't see so today and tomorrow I might gonna see them all, I'm in a lazy day!

Hope that you and DH enjoy a lot tomorrow and have a safe trip! as well at your DP's house!
Old 04-13-2006, 01:40 PM   #840  
milkyway

Smile Share this message with you !

Ok girls:

My BF send me this e- mail a couple of minutes ago and I want to share it with all of you: ( I copy/ paste it)

>>"What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there
would be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got
to tell them how you felt?
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life,
you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how
close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.
Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends
you never will.
Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you
have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will be there
I'll Always Be There,In times of trouble,In times of need,If you are feeling SAD, You can count on me.I will give you a wink,Until you smile, give you a hug, And stand by your side.I'll be there for you till the end,I'll always and forever, be your friend!"<<

I forgot to write that I'M supposed to send this message to 10 different people but since I don't have them, I post it here that is almost the same

Last edited by rad7775; 04-13-2006 at 03:28 PM.