3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers & Friends - January 2006 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/71273-lawl-losers-friends-january-2006-a.html)

nikkijo 01-28-2006 04:20 PM

woo hoo!! I was down 4 lbs since WI last saturday!! I swear 2 of them were this morning though.

Gymgurl 01-28-2006 05:15 PM

YAY you go girl

thnknthn 01-28-2006 05:26 PM

Hello Chickies!

I want to know if we have to eat 3 eggs for one serving? Oh I did and it made me feel so sick:barf:. I also had not had eggs since I was on diet.

Have a great day!

Bernadette:cb:

Repo girl 01-28-2006 10:09 PM

Hi all, had a busy Saturday, and have not gotten most of my food in, so we went out for pizza for dinner. I did pretty good, not POP, but not bad. TOM is on its way for me, too It is making me all emotional and bloated. Anyway, I guess that this too, shall pass!

thnknthn 01-28-2006 10:28 PM

Mary

I think that is what I will do if I ever have eggs again:rofl:!

Really made me feel yucky all day.

Katie-Hope you feel better, the best thing that I ever did was get a hysterectomy! I had it 1 year ago at 35, it just got to where I could not take it any more.

Hope you all have a OP day tomorrow and I will be back later.

Bernadette:cb:

PURPLEPIRATE99 01-28-2006 10:29 PM

Well - hello chickies -

Much CONGRATS to those that have lost the past few days.
and for those who are frustrated - DON'T GIVE UP - YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU!!!

I haven't been online in the past two days b/c I've had strep throat and feeling really really lousy. DD was sick too, but hopefully getting better. It has been a terrible last two days. I will have to say I stayed OP as far as foods, but I just couldn't eat everything I was supposed to - just didn't have the appetite. I come so close to breaking down and having a CB and FF from MCD's today - but I didn't. MY DH and DD got something and I just came home and made me an Egg Pita. I felt so much better having something I knew was OP. I haven't eaten ALL my food today, but closer than yesterday. Well, I'm getting ready to go and take my antibiotic and go to bed. Hope you ladies have a great weekend. I will touch base either tomorrow morning or Monday.....

Leah AU mom 01-28-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Well - hello chickies -

Much CONGRATS to those that have lost the past few days.
and for those who are frustrated - DON'T GIVE UP - YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU!!!

I haven't been online in the past two days b/c I've had strep throat and feeling really really lousy. DD was sick too, but hopefully getting better. It has been a terrible last two days. I will have to say I stayed OP as far as foods, but I just couldn't eat everything I was supposed to - just didn't have the appetite. I come so close to breaking down and having a CB and FF from MCD's today - but I didn't. MY DH and DD got something and I just came home and made me an Egg Pita. I felt so much better having something I knew was OP. I haven't eaten ALL my food today, but closer than yesterday. Well, I'm getting ready to go and take my antibiotic and go to bed. Hope you ladies have a great weekend. I will touch base either tomorrow morning or Monday.....

Sorry you've been sick...strep can make you feel terrible!!!!!!
Just so you know, If you are at McD's and really want a hamburger...You probably already know that fast foods are listed in the back of your plan book, but if you haven't looked, One McD's hamburger is half a P and two S.
Sometimes when my kids want McD's I get a double hamburger for one P and eat one half of the bun, so I can save my other starch for another time in the day. Love those carbs, so I don't want to have them both in one meal

Gamababa3 01-28-2006 11:22 PM

Heather hope you feeling better soon, we’ve missed you.

Thanks Shennie.

Well, I made it through my second potluck, one more to go, and did really good. I again only ate my beans and a little rice that I brought, with some salad and cantaloupe. I did have a small piece of cornbread I made and a bite two bites of a brownie. There was so much food to choose from, but I had to resist. I did end up having one piece of cheese pizza at chuckie cheese today. Tomorrow's potluck shouldn't be to bad not as much food and I'm baking an egg dish.

I don't think I will have lost this weekend, but I'll be happy if I don't see a gain.

Hang in there we all can make it.

Chat later and have a good rest of your weekend.

PURPLEPIRATE99 01-29-2006 09:24 AM

Thanks Leah for the suggestion. I knew there was something from MCD that I could have, but I didn't have my stuff with me - so I didn't want to make a bad choice. I was planning on getting there for breakfast and getting an egg mcmuffin, but it was after 11 before we got there.

Thanks for the well wishes and yes, I have felt so terrible - feeling better today with the strep, but feeling bad with sinus stuff. If it is not one thing it's another....YUCK!!!

Barbara - Wow and I thought I did good by coming home to eat from MCD's - but you did absolutely wonderful at those potlucks - you deserve MAJOR KUDOS!!!:carrot: :cb: :cb: :cp: :cp: :hat: :dance: :dancer: :dancer: :woo: :encore: :encore: Now all those friends will be :gossip: :gossip: talking about how good your looking!!

Repo girl 01-29-2006 10:11 AM

Morning all!

Heather- Hope you get feeling better soon.

Barb- You rock!!! Way to go with all of your great choices, that takes a lot of willpower.

We have had major snow for days here, and wind all night. If it keeps up like this, the kids may actually get a few snow days this year! I wish that it would warm up. I am starting to get cabin fever being cooped up in this house. I am hoping to get a massage today. I am having so much pain lately. I've got to do something, and I am really trying to hold out and not take a bunch of meds.

Have a great POP day all!

Gamababa3 01-29-2006 11:10 AM

You guys are the best, you sure know how to make a person feel good and put a smile on their face. Thank you as it means a lot to me. I feel like we all want to try and do well for each other and the support is very helpful.

Heather MCD's would be hard for me to resist also. I used to send my husband as I would probably order off the whole menu. Sorry I missed your BIG Congrats also for not giving in to the fries etc.

Katie I haven't been to the snow since I was a teenager. Reno NV would be the closest snow area for me and it takes about 5-6 hours to get there. I think I'll keep our CA weather:) Hope your able to get that massage. I used to get them weekly till I became poor again. Now my shoulders are just killing me all the time and trying to get my husband to do them he stops at about the 2 min mark:)

Off to get ready to leave for church. Will chat again later. Enjoy your day!

Leah AU mom 01-29-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamababa3
Heather hope you feeling better soon, we’ve missed you.

Thanks Shennie.

Well, I made it through my second potluck, one more to go, and did really good. I again only ate my beans and a little rice that I brought, with some salad and cantaloupe. I did have a small piece of cornbread I made and a bite two bites of a brownie. There was so much food to choose from, but I had to resist. I did end up having one piece of cheese pizza at chuckie cheese today. Tomorrow's potluck shouldn't be to bad not as much food and I'm baking an egg dish.

I don't think I will have lost this weekend, but I'll be happy if I don't see a gain.

Hang in there we all can make it.

Chat later and have a good rest of your weekend.

Good job! Pot lucks are VERY tempting because I always want to sample everything!

Leah AU mom 01-29-2006 02:26 PM

Heather, the new chicken sandwiches at McD's are pretty good too. Just get them minus cheese or bacon or whatever you don't want to count for the day. Their new chicken salads are good too. Again, just don't eat the parts you don't want to count for the day (bacon etc.)

sarah135 01-29-2006 02:27 PM

Hello

I am feeling very discouraged now. I am not losing very well. I think I am doing everything right. When I went in yesterday, the woman told me I was not eating enough varity. Why would that matter? As long as I am eating the correct amount ?!? As much as I work simple meals are easiest. Sometimes they have to be the same.

Does anyone know how many calories we are eating? The center says each plan has the same calories just different way of eating it. How it that possible? Someone 300bs. should not be eating the same as a 150lbs. person. Any suggections?

Sarah