3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers & Friends - January 2006 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/71273-lawl-losers-friends-january-2006-a.html)

juliemarie 01-27-2006 11:30 AM

I love the winsor pilates. Leah-wait to see how much you feel you're muscles tomorrow. It makes me feel strong and lean (of sorts!) when I do it. And it only takes 20 minutes. I find it very relaxing too. I think Pilates is one of the exercises that are wonderful for changing your body shape when you really don't have anymore weight to lose. Especially if you hold onto weight in your middle section.

Okay I'm done :soap:

Big Bootie 01-27-2006 11:35 AM

Thanks for all the advice. I think I will just drink what I want. I have 3 days between tonight and my next weigh in so I think I will drink up and have fun. It has been a while.

juliemarie 01-27-2006 11:39 AM

Bootie-

Just be careful-now that your calorie intake is lower-3 beers is a lot! And remember-the more you drink, the more likely you are to indulge in all the bar food that you will regret in the morning. I'm not trying to lecture-just wanted to give you something to think about. I've been there and I can honestly say that it hasn't been worth it to overindulge. Alternate a beer and water and it will really stretch out those beers.

shennie_97 01-27-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliemarie
Bootie-

Just be careful-now that your calorie intake is lower-3 beers is a lot! And remember-the more you drink, the more likely you are to indulge in all the bar food that you will regret in the morning. I'm not trying to lecture-just wanted to give you something to think about. I've been there and I can honestly say that it hasn't been worth it to overindulge. Alternate a beer and water and it will really stretch out those beers.

bottie-I agree with carmen, do you have a first name:D )
but look at the free to live card things. the have bar suggestiosn, you might want to save up for some buffalo wings or something.

Repo girl 01-27-2006 11:49 AM

Morning all,
On drinking: I was hurting really bad last night at bed time (I have fibromyalgia), so DH suggested some alcohol, I had 2 shots, passion fruit rum, and tequila rose. The pain went away and I was able to sleep all night. I know it is weird, but I gain more water weight and have more tummy trouble from pain pills than I do from alcohol. Not that this is a good idea on a regular basis, but I think that you can do it occasionally with no ill effects. The scale had not moved this morning. I hate beer, however. Nasty, nasty.

Planning on being op today. I cooked a pot of garbanzo beans to make curried hummus. I want to make pita chips to go with it. I only have one daycare kid today, my niece, so it is paradise around here.

Mary- Sorry you had such a bad night. Hope your pain goes away soon!!

brittyboo07 01-27-2006 12:14 PM

Ok WI went fine this morning nothing to major but i was down the .75 that i was up last friday lol. I know that i wasnt POP this week and didnt get all my water in so i can see why i didnt lose any more than that. however i still need to lose .75 by Tuesday to reach my goal for the month ughhhhh lol I have to be extra good this weekend. And get all my water in!!!!

Katie~
Im with you beer = nasty lol i just cant drink the stuff.

Sznn~
wtg on only eating a 1" piece of pizza!!!!!

Carmen~
Thanks for the well wishes on WI I wasnt disappointed or anything by the minimal loss so all is well lol. I have windsor pilates and i liked it when i used it before I plan on using it in my workout starting next week. Feb 1st is getting here faster than i thought lol.

Shennie~
Thanks WI was good. Tom is always hard to deal with and i tend to do the same thing you do. I end up justifying to myself because of TOM. Wow your DBF is introducing your DS to healthy stuff thats great!! I eat turkey sausage and I also make the LAWL turkey sausage every now and then. Im not really a morning star fan. But i dont think there would be anything wrong with you having turkey sausage.

brittyboo07 01-27-2006 12:28 PM

Ok is anyone else annoyed at the fact that some of the adds on this website are for the NEW CHEX MIX Choc/Peanut butter or Choc/turtle???????????????? lol choc/peanut butter are my favs and i saw these in the grocery store the other day i dont need some add flashing it in my face every day lol come on 3FC do you really have to tempt us lol

vibrantecho 01-27-2006 01:08 PM

Britt - I pay the $30/yr to 3FC to have NO banner ads and NO POP-UPS and it's worth every penny!!! (it's on the sidebar menu on the UserCP page.)

Gamababa3 01-27-2006 01:47 PM

Good morning and afternoon to most of you. I'm getting ready to run to my old job for a potluck. Making a taco salad. Wanted to say hi. I weighed in and only lost .02 have to keep trying harder.

Oh I also asked them about the lites and if they would be going on sale soon. She wasn't sure, but I could get 5 double boxes for $124.99. Last time being new I paid $99 so I said know. I went to the store and they had Pria's and Luna's 10 for $10. So I bought 10 Pria's. I tried the French Vanilla Crisp and it's not bad. I think the LA lites are better tasting, but for less money I could get used to these ones:)

Got lots to do will catch up with every one later. Have a great day!

Leah AU mom 01-27-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliemarie
I love the winsor pilates. Leah-wait to see how much you feel you're muscles tomorrow. It makes me feel strong and lean (of sorts!) when I do it. And it only takes 20 minutes. I find it very relaxing too. I think Pilates is one of the exercises that are wonderful for changing your body shape when you really don't have anymore weight to lose. Especially if you hold onto weight in your middle section.

Okay I'm done :soap:

Julie Marie, You are right between the treadmill and the pilates from Today and yesterday, I am sore...I guess that means something worked. I'll try the 20 minute workout and listen to the radio.

Leah AU mom 01-27-2006 02:23 PM

I hate Take off!!!!!!!!!!!I went down 2 and now I'm up 1.5. POP in between those weigh ins. Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!

Leah AU mom 01-27-2006 02:25 PM

Carmen you may like windsor pilates. I'm going to give it another chance and listen to my own music instead of space age elevator music that they use.

vibrantecho 01-27-2006 02:39 PM

Hey chicks - haven't posted much recently, have been busy with personal stuff.

I did a dry run of our tax returns last night and OUCH!!! It looks like we are going to owe right around $2K between federal and state. I figured on owing a LITTLE, because I knew our allowances were high, but I waaaay underestimated the impact of self-employment income. :cry: DH handles all the day to day finances but taxes are my department for some reason, so I've got some major research to do to make sure this doesn't happen again next year. :dizzy:

I should be doing work, and it's lunch time, so I guess I'll check back in a bit. Ciao! :cheers:

Tee625 01-27-2006 03:40 PM

Hello ladies... I am thinking about doing another TO since I went off plan last night and this morning. I would like to try the oranges this time and just wanted to know if it worked as well as the TO with the LAWL juice?

Marbear, I'm sorry your DH isn't being sensitive to your needs during this difficult time. Unfortunately I went through a miscarriage a few years ago and my boyfriend at the time was a real jerk he never even came to visit me in the hospital and I was there for 3 days. Needless to say that was the end of us. I will continue to keep you and your family in prayer.

deetsmom 01-27-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah AU mom
I hate Take off!!!!!!!!!!!I went down 2 and now I'm up 1.5. POP in between those weigh ins. Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I WI on Sat ar 132.6 and am now at 133.4! WHAT A ROTTEN WEEK!!! Take Off is SO overrated!
I too, was POP all week...bite me TO!