Old 04-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #46  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Nicole - okay, for being five days POP, you got rewarded with POOP...literally. Hey, and I already ate lunch too (at 11:30 AM). I was hungry...it was gooooood.

I'm not sure if Cassi stated today or next week...but it's in April.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:56 AM   #47  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Hey everybody! Happy Monday!

Dan - I'm in the popcorn-eaters club too.. we went and saw "Blades of Glory" yesterday and I ate popcorn... massive lemon water today to try and reduce the damage.

Nicole - I'm a big believer in Pooping for Presents. My children were all addicted to M&M's by 28 mos.. but they could all poop on the potty!!

Dang.. gotta run.. office is nuts today.. more later!
Love to all!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #48  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

wendy, i hear ya on the m&m's for pooping on the potty! that's how we trained our DD. it worked too. hopefully it'll work for DS, but he's not quite 18mo. yet, so there's still time.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #49  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Joni..............you crack me up.....thanks for finding the bright spot for me today.......I needed it.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #50  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Nic--I am all about rewards (blackmail, bribery)--hey--whatever works and sometimes you just need cake for breakfast! (well, maybe not you--but some of us.

FINALLY found the hostess 100 calorie cupcakes--YUMMO (hi cassi). What was perfect is that I am a number 1 dessert girl so after a pretty decently OP dinner I shared the 3 pack with DH, ODD, and one for me and it was just enough. They (choc/choc) taste identical (in my book) to the real deal--as if I remember what the real deal taste like after so long--LOL. More later--lunch arrived for the kids!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #51  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Well, drat! My tattoo appointment needs to be moved to next week 'cause I forgot I had a meeting the night I was gonna go have it done. Boo, hiss!

But in other, happier news, the Lean Cuisine Paninis are AWESOME. I just had the steak, cheddar, and mushroom one, and had to check the label to verify I really was eating a Lean Cuisine. It was THAT gooey and good.

*drools*
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #52  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Dan – Great new pic. I love popcorn too…and CANNOT resist it at the movies. You know it’s allowed though, right? On the little tip cards I got when I joined it outlined how to count movie popcorn. I think ½ a small bag was 1S 1F or something like that. I’ll look it up later.

Joni & Kristen

Megan – Weekends are my downfall too…that’s why I had to do my FF over the weekend. The martinis sound totally worth a .5 gain if that’s all it ends up being!

Shannon – I have no idea how to count that, sorry! Maybe someone will submit it to the LA chef for you.

Nicole – I’m sorry you were disappointed with your loss. Are you getting all your water and exchanges? (I sound like a counsellor from my COD now) Is TOM coming up? Maybe that’s it? If you keep perservering it’s got to pay off, and the pounds are going to start running for the hills.

Hi to everyone else!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:52 PM   #53  
Kim - IP 9/10

Nicole - Too true about your YDS needing privacy - I don't have kids, but the dog doesn't like it when I look at him while he's assuming the position!

Not a good weekend, POP-wise. You'd think this general feeling of "Yuck" would be enough to stop me from being POOP. I really need to get going again. Grrr.

I did make the beef and broccoli from the LAWL cookbook - it was really good.

Dan - great picture!

Joni - What is your picture?

OK, gotta go!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #54  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Megan - Tell me more about these Paninis???

Angie - so how would you count 1/2 of a medium bag of popcorn?? :-) lol
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:58 PM   #55  
Michelle on LAWL

Height: 5'0"

hi all...

i haven't really posted here in a while... funny how many of us are in that popcorn club.. lol my hubby and i went to the drive in friday night and i gave in and had some popcorn too. i think somewhere in my warped little brain i thought i could get away with it because i was planning to do TO for sat and sun.. so then i had a hot dog too.. along with a few bites of my hubby's poutine ... sheesh... when i cheat i go all out... lol

anyway, i did the TO and when i went for WI this morning i was down 3lbs from pre-TO WI... woohoo... wonder how much i could've been down if i hadn't cheated on friday night.. lol

congrats to all for their successes. for those who have sick little ones.. hope they feel better soon. have a great day everyone.
Wrongway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:00 PM   #56  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning!

Well, this morning's WI was good...down 1.5 lbs. Bad thing is that I've had so much going on that I'm just not eatting. I brought my lunch today and am trying to make myself eat.

Ohh, and NSV...I'm wearing size 12 pants today!

Don't have much time, so no personals, but HI to everyone!
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:02 PM   #57  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Hello everyone,

Back from COD and I was up 0.6. Not sure why as I have been good but hopefully it will start to move in the right direction this week. I am doing FF tomorrow with the juice. When I started LAWL I paid for the whole start up thing but because of my BP I couldn't do the TO. Well, now I can so I finally got my bottle of juice I had paid for at the beginning. I am going to do that tuesday and wednesday to see if will kick start something. I have always used the oranges the 2x I did this before so we'll see if the juice makes a difference.

I am having dinner with mom tonight. She got back on the weekend after being away for a month visiting her side of the family in BC. It will be a OP dinner too as I am bringing salad and she is making a roast chicken. Then after I get home I am going to get my chicken breasts cooked for my FF days to have as my protein.

Not a lot else new. I should find out the results of my interview at work on wednesday. I'll let people know what happens. I am off today but back to work tomorrow and then a long weekend for easter on friday (stat holiday here). So I only have a 3 day week this week and it is payday this week too. can't ask for much better!!!

I'll check in later!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Whew, 4 pages to catch up on in the March thread and 4 already in the April one! I gotta do better!

Congrats to all you losers, I'm awed by some of the big losses I've read about. Way to go everybody!

Kristen- the suits I've bought the last few years are by Longitude. They have a longer torso but they also have a built in tummy control. It really does a good job on "the old empty Walmart bag" LOL Congrats on being so close to goal. I am SO ready for stabilization but the thought of adding food back scares the crap out of me!

I'm aiming for about 10 more pounds then I'm stopping even though I wont be at my goal. So I guess I'm changing my goal to 160 LOL I think getting rid of the walmart bag will really improve the way I feel about myself! My tummy is really the only part of me that I'm still unhappy with and no amount of weightloss is going to fix that! Sooo surgery here I come! LOL

Heres to a great week everybody! hang in there! Oh BTY I had a horrible weekend! I need to make a commitment to WI on Mondays to keep my OP on the weekends! I weigh on Friday and its like my license to cheat for a couple of days! UGH!

Dan you little hottie you! I love the new avatar!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #59  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongway View Post
hi all...

i haven't really posted here in a while... funny how many of us are in that popcorn club.. lol my hubby and i went to the drive in friday night and i gave in and had some popcorn too. i think somewhere in my warped little brain i thought i could get away with it because i was planning to do TO for sat and sun.. so then i had a hot dog too.. along with a few bites of my hubby's poutine ... sheesh... when i cheat i go all out... lol

anyway, i did the TO and when i went for WI this morning i was down 3lbs from pre-TO WI... woohoo... wonder how much i could've been down if i hadn't cheated on friday night.. lol

congrats to all for their successes. for those who have sick little ones.. hope they feel better soon. have a great day everyone.

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned before but I found Pop Secret 100 Calorie popcorn at my grocery store. I called the COD and told them all the counts and they said it was ok but not to do it every day. It has butter too! Or a butter'ish substance anyway.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #60  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Kim - my avatar is a bunch of wooden bunnies that I carved and painted myself (for easter). Sorry the picture is so small. I'm really quite talented when it comes to woodworking.

April Fool's!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote