S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Down 1.4 lbs this week.

Chilly here in upstate NY. Have a great week
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 12:50 PM   #108  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereIStand View Post
Here is the latest sheet. It was updated in March 2015.
Thank you I am a restart
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 12:54 PM   #109  
Started IP Alts 1/3/16

S/C/G: 265/Ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Had the cravings wicked bad today which is strange. Everything looked so tasty and I couldn't help it so I ate a dill pickle spear. Normally I'm not a fan of pickles but it tasted amazing today!
Greyfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:41 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 176.4/168.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfaery View Post
Had the cravings wicked bad today which is strange.
I read that and thought "They have to be from New England"...sure enough! HA! I haven't lived in New England since I was in my early 20s but WICKED will forever be in my vocabulary!

Yay to a new found love of dill pickles!
Lynn Margaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:43 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Yay! We have a lot of people on Day 4 together! I'm doing pretty well this morning. I tried the herb and cheese omelet. I added green peppers, mushroom, spinach, and some seasonings. It was pretty good and filling. I plan to have the tomato basil soup with some zoodles and mushrooms for lunch. I made the crack slaw last night. It's pretty good and I'll eat the other half tonight. I'm going to have a restricted sweet for a snack.

Tonight I'm also going to a local concert. This will be my first time out since the diet, so I'll be turning down drinks. I'm taking my snack to eat in the car before I go in.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:55 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 176.4/168.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaka View Post
Tonight I'm also going to a local concert. This will be my first time out since the diet, so I'll be turning down drinks. I'm taking my snack to eat in the car before I go in.
What I thought would be The Hardest part of IP was not drinking, and it's been zero problem! Soda water with a lemon does the trick and no one has mentioned anything to me! Have fun!
Lynn Margaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 03:14 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 260/258/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone.

I did Ideal Protein back in 2012 and had amazing success. I had some life-altering events take place over the past few years and it has been incredibly hard to focus on ideal protein, which, we all know how important it is and how much energy and focus it takes to be successful on Ideal Protein.

I had my weigh in with my coach today and went to get groceries, and will officially be on plan 100% first thing tomorrow. I am happy to have found a group online that is going through the same program - it can be nice to have some peer-to-peer support, and I hope to find some support here... I can be hard on myself, and I am a perfectionist, so it is hard for me to not be hard on myself not being fully on plan over the past bit. I get sad thinking about it, but looking forward to making a change.

Thanks everyone, I hope it is okay for me to join in on here.
Carriesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 04:46 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 235/152/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi all,

I am also new to IP. Tomorrow is weigh in and I'm nervous. My first week OP has not been ideal. Had the headache and crappy feeling day on Sunday but then got a stomach bug. Craved comfort food because I was sick. I had a very hard time eating my packets and 4 cups of veg because I was nauseous. Was worried being sick knocked me out of Ketosis, so I picked up some ketostix. Still reading at a moderate level but the scale is a little depressing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

What are some of your favorite non-restricted packets? I had to go exchange some as I literally could not stomach some (cereal and "milk").
Pamela78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 05:23 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 203.8/135/135

Height: 5"2"

Lots of new starters here, every day a few more. Welcome to you all!

This is a great place to come for advice, to ask questions, to get support from all us other Ipeeps that have gone through the same thing as you all...

The first week is hard, but you've made the best decision to gaet started (IMHO) - this diet works, and you can see the results from so any of us here. Hang in there, the second and third week get so much easier!

If you haven't had a chance to look at the top STICKY on the forum, there is SO much information there.
One of the challenges in the first few weeks seems to be finding packets that you like. You don't have to have the packets according to the directions, you can use them in different ways (Making muffins, cookies; tweaking the soups: and wait till you try a mug cake ) Check the fun with packets thread.

Good luck to you all!
blueskiesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 09:48 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
im just reading this today, but wow can I relate! good for you! You will be in those size 6ers before you know it. I too gave away all my fat clothes, so now, I look for something to wear to work and have really search for something long and loose.. cause all the nice things are when I was 20lbs smaller. I miss those days, but now its time for ACTION
I'm in the same boat ladies, got rid of everything. Had to go buy 14's pants and back to XL shirts was in large .... Ugh hate it

Only bought couple pair though headed back down the scale
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:44 AM   #117  

Week 3 here. I've really gotten into the groove of things. I'm down 14.6 pounds and I can't wait to add in some exercise now too! I am finding however that my face is breaking out horribly in these huge red bumpy spots.

Last edited by skinnygirlhiding; 01-15-2016 at 07:45 AM.
skinnygirlhiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:18 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 184.2/174.8/140

Height: 5.4

Hello All,

I am in week 2 and lost 7.5 lbs in first week. My coach told me that it's normal, and should not expect to loose the similar this week and onward which is little disappointing. Is that really true?

Please share your experience.

thanks
Chiku
2016Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:54 AM   #119  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016Chick View Post
Hello All,

I am in week 2 and lost 7.5 lbs in first week. My coach told me that it's normal, and should not expect to loose the similar this week and onward which is little disappointing. Is that really true?

Please share your experience.

thanks
Chiku
Yes I believe that is mostly correct. Your first week you are also shedding a ton of water weight as well. Just remember that those pounds didn't come on all overnight, so losing them is going to take a bit. I do promise however that if you stick with it, the results WILL come.
skinnygirlhiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:11 AM   #120  
Started IP Alts 1/3/16

S/C/G: 265/Ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Margaret View Post
I read that and thought "They have to be from New England"...sure enough! HA! I haven't lived in New England since I was in my early 20s but WICKED will forever be in my vocabulary!!
Ha you caught me! We do say that a lot here.
Greyfaery is offline   Reply With Quote