Old 04-03-2015, 06:12 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Day 43 of reboot. I am fighting off the urge to dig into the chocolate Easter candy and jelly beans. I love jelly beans. Once I start eating all that sugar you can't stop me. That is why I am going to stay 100% OP this weekend. I am an all or nothing person. Can't take the first bite. I need to work on this for maintenance.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:28 AM   #152  

Spending the day cooking for tomorrow Easter dinner. I have not had the urge to eat the jelly beans and chocolate candy that haunts me. Youngest daughter is home for the weekend. I made her one of her favorites last night chocolate carmel milkshake. I thought about licking the spoon after I poured hers but thankfully resisted. Life is all about food. I need to figure out how to eat like skinny people. I am a carb addict. I do not know how to have a small portion of sweets. If I am going to eat sweets I might as well have a huge portion. This I need to work on.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:43 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 218/120/120 Reboot 185/123/135

Height: 5'3"

Right there with you coffeebean! Jellybeans tend to be my springtime downfall, where I wouldn't think anything of devouring an entire bag of them. No temptations this year, but think I will just have to avoid them all together from now on.
Lori T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 10:13 AM   #154  

Happy Easter everyone. Let's make today a 100% OP day. Good Luck.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:55 PM   #155  
Restarted IP 7/3/2017

S/C/G: 273 / 269.8 / 173

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Thanks for the encouragement coffeebean! Happy Easter!
ImASharkIPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 02:21 PM   #156  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori T View Post
shasta10-When I hit goal in 2012, I phased off correctly and really felt I had beat the monster, so to speak. I kept the weight off for almost 2 years, but my fun "day" started becoming a fun "weekend" and then the candy and sweets that I had worked so hard to eliminated crept back into my life. I will phase off slowly and continue to work on the mental piece while I do and hopefully taking it one day at a time, I will be successful this go around!
Hi Lori! I' with you! I started this reboot on Jan. 2 so I could lose the 22 pounds that had crept back on. I'm 5 pounds away (maybe 4, haven't weighed in a week) and I'm determined. We can do this!! We can!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Yes, Coffeebean! Happy Easter and Happy Passover to everyone who celebrates!

I'm in Florida again this week, taking care of my sister. It's a bit stressful, but I'm staying OP. It's important for me to do that, even though I'm cooking two meals. She desperately needs to gain weight and eat calories while I, welll, ya know. Anyway, it's a structure for me to eat OP and I'm doing it.

Regards to all!
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:00 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 190/138 - 2012; Reboot 175/140

Height: 5"4

Happy Monday... 10 more to go or maybe 5. Want to phase off properly for Mexico vacation in May.
momat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 218/120/120 Reboot 185/123/135

Height: 5'3"

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter/Spring celebration this weekend. I made it through with no sugar weaknesses but did eat just a little off program. 1 glass of wine and my daughter made a wonderful meal that included a sauce on the pork that really is off limits, but other than that I stayed away from all other temptations, which were aplenty! The scale shows me down to the final 8 lbs so I know I can do this.
Going in for a physical today, as I haven't had one in 2 years. Hoping all the blood test results look good.
joysh, you are so close as well and you are doing such a good thing supporting your sister the way you are. Stress can be tough when it comes to eating for most of us, but hang in there and good luck while you are in Florida.
Lori T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:27 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 221.5

Height: 5'7"

i have found that it was much easier to stay on protocol the first time i did the ip diet---i wish i never took a break----i have not been able to get back on track.
ksdunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 10:58 AM   #160  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksdunham View Post
i have found that it was much easier to stay on protocol the first time i did the ip diet---i wish i never took a break----i have not been able to get back on track.
I feel your pain ksdunham! I can't get through a single weekend without a little extra of this or that. I am perfectly happy Monday to Friday, yet as soon as I get home from work on Fridays my motivation switch flicks off and I lose all control.
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:27 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 190/138 - 2012; Reboot 175/140

Height: 5"4

Don't give up ladies. Maybe try and view or post a picture of yourself at your goal weight last time. Having seen a picture of where I got to has been a motivation for me that I can reach that again and maintain it correctly this time around. I won't lie and say it was easy. Through my journey, I had some "cheats", but I just pull myself up and continue fresh.
momat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:40 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Okay girls, time to join you in a 'reboot' since I am up 8 pounds over my happy weight and having issues with menopause (I seem to be starting the horrible mood swings alternating between EVIL MEANIE and CRYING DISHRAG along with a bit of warm flashes - not sweaty hot but enough to wake me in the night). I am 'dealing with this' by eating hunks of cheese (my old PMS go-to) and Craisins in excessive amounts for maintenance, and at bad times of the day - late in the evening. The cravings are horrible.
I am still hanging out in the maintenance threads though and being pretty darn good most of the day. Just have to get into the mind game again. Thanks for the support all!

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #163  
Started IP 4/7/2014

S/C/G: 225/170.8/160

Height: 5'7"

You can do it Liana! Hang in there.

I'm in day 2 of the FOR REAL reboot. Not too bad with the hungries so far, and have been doing well with avoiding the big basket of Easter candy my boyfriend's mom sent him. I don't know why she does this - he has so many digestion issues, that he shouldn't be eating a lot of sugar, especially hfcs. I think it's more for her than it is for him. Anyway...

I forgot how much I had to pee during P1, lol. Looking forward to more veggies coming into the market soon. I think part of the reason I was failing before is because of the lack of variety of veggies in the winter months. Can only eat so much cabbage and I hate buying zucchini and other veggies that have traveled so far.

Last edited by pishposhappelsauce; 04-07-2015 at 11:47 AM.
pishposhappelsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:04 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Thanks Posh... can you toss out the candy or is that an unthinkable plan for harmonious interaction with the BF & his mom?
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:09 PM   #165  

Liana have you explored the route of hormones in some way - taking progesterone changed my life when I started going into Pre-Meno.
Good luck with the reboot but esp. with all of these "extra" challenges you are facing - you can do it. Use us to vent if you need to.
Grateful4Health is offline   Reply With Quote