Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #436  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Augusters,

I told my coach this morning that I wouldn't be continuing due to cost. She was supportive and understanding, and even kind enough to print out the phase 2-4 sheets for me so that I will have them once I get to that point. I have enough packets to get me through this next week as I phase off for vacation, then a week away, then I'll be completely on alternatives!
Old 11-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #437  
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

How are "the girls "? Lol. My bras are all kinds of ill fitting right now. I don't see the point in buying new ones yet and the idea of second hand bras doesnt thrill me. Thank goodness for the cooler weather, hopefully the baggy sweatshirts will help hide the weirdness!
Old 11-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #438  
Started IP 8/22/13

S/C/G: 258/191/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbott View Post
How are "the girls "? Lol. My bras are all kinds of ill fitting right now. I don't see the point in buying new ones yet and the idea of second hand bras doesnt thrill me. Thank goodness for the cooler weather, hopefully the baggy sweatshirts will help hide the weirdness!
I don't know how my bras ever used to fit me because I've lost 8" in my chest and I can still wear the same bras! Most of the loss has been in the fat on the sides and back. The "girls" themselves are a little deflated but are still filling my G cup bras. I always joke that when I go on a diet, I go from a G to a DD-Long. Sigh. Too much truth there!

I haven't been reading the other threads so this may be old news, but I discovered that Wal-Mart (at least the ones here in the Austin area) are now carrying WF dressing. They have a limited variety available but it's one more shopping option.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:14 AM   #439  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockabillygirl View Post
Hi! I crossed the 40-lb. line today! Yippee!! I lost water only this week though -- no fat -- and I treated myself to a nonfat, sugar-free pumpkin spice latte on Halloween. My coach thinks that's enough to slow down the fat loss.

I have a friend coming to town next Thursday and we're going to see our favorite band at a club. That will be a challenge -- not just not drinking, but also not stopping for a Blizzard on the way home! (If anyone is wondering, the band is the Koffin Kats).

Okay, time to go cut up veggies for my stir fry! Have a great Friday, everyone!
Great job, 40 lbs wow! I can't wait to say that Good for you.. have fun seeing the band, never heard of them though
Old 11-08-2013, 06:44 AM   #440  

S/C/G: 180.2/139/130

Quote:
I went to buy some new bras the other day and got measured only to find out I was the same size!!! 36D. I really thought they had gone down but no! Oh well, if I can now weigh in the 140s and still have my girls saying hi, I guess I will take it and I know my hubby will!!!
Old 11-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #441  
Restart - June17/15

Quote:
lol, funny you mentioning that.. I haven't lost that much yet but feel the bras aren't as tight and no bulging on the sides - which is very nice.. I will gladly lose some of " the girls"
Old 11-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #442  
Restart - June17/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
I went to buy some new bras the other day and got measured only to find out I was the same size!!! 36D. I really thought they had gone down but no! Oh well, if I can now weigh in the 140s and still have my girls saying hi, I guess I will take it and I know my hubby will!!!
lol men would never say they want them smaller.. I am 36g so will hopefully get down to D at least.. would make shopping a lot easier being in the 140's and d's would make for a great figure
Old 11-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #443  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slownsteady View Post
Clarington, I am in exactly the same position. Had a setback of 1 week off plan (and WAY off plan, the carb binge behavior returned), and now have been back 100% OP since Monday, so this is my 4th day in. I've also taken off all but 1 lb of the 7, yes 7, I gained back (agree, likely mostly water retention, but you still have to take it off to get back to where you were and start losing the fat again!). I'm hoping by the end of the weekend to be at LEAST back to where I was, and preferably even a little lower. Start back with my clinic weigh ins next week. So, it's good (in a way, at least for me!) to have a 'buddy' going through the same thing. Hated to admit that I 'strayed', but that's the truth and I have to face it and get back on the horse.......which I have! And it feels good.
I, too, faced a similar situation but off for about a month. Some small regrets about going off but have learned how EASY it is to fall waaaayyyy off. It was a good warning for me that I must always be vigilant and that even small "slips" can be part of a larger slide.

So I am +7 for the month but feel really good about being back on AND most importantly BACK HERE where I get so much support and kindness.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #444  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
I, too, faced a similar situation but off for about a month. Some small regrets about going off but have learned how EASY it is to fall waaaayyyy off. It was a good warning for me that I must always be vigilant and that even small "slips" can be part of a larger slide.

So I am +7 for the month but feel really good about being back on AND most importantly BACK HERE where I get so much support and kindness.
Welcome back! It's good to see some of the original Augusters getting back onto the boards.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #445  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Quote:
This cracks me up! My girls look a little smaller, but not much. My band size is definitely smaller. I have two bras that were too tight before that are fitting me well now. I plan to muddle through with what I have until I reach goal. No second-hand bras for this chick! If it becomes too obvious, then I will hit the clearance rank for one or two bras to tide me over.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #446  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Talking about the "girls" I have a couple of bras that the cups seem bigger but nothing crazy. My go to bras are fitting better. I'm definitely seeing less back fat around the band. I've even had to tighten up the shoulder straps a bit. I've never been a "perky" girl but always had full breasts. They look smaller to me but I'm still a DD

Last edited by nolasmurf; 11-09-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #447  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Happy Saturday everyone! Wanted to report back that after being back OP 100% this past week, I have lost all 7 lbs that I gained back during my "lost week" the previous week - plus 1! So 8 lbs down this week and back to clinic weigh ins on Monday (and I'm putting the darn home scale away for GOOD!). Wish my clinic weigh in would show 8 lbs down from the last time I weighed in, but alas, I'll be happy with the 1 that it will (hopefully) show! Just being back in control feels soooooo good!
Old 11-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #448  
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Checking in on the August thread...excited to say I lost 4.9 at my weigh in. I am surprised and happy to have a nice sized loss as I get closer to goal. I know it won't happen this way every week

12 weeks on a weight loss plan. No cheating. Wow.

Sorry to be so "yay me", I'm just on a little IP high today.

Have a great weekend all. You have the power... IP POWER
Old 11-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #449  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post
Checking in on the August thread...excited to say I lost 4.9 at my weigh in. I am surprised and happy to have a nice sized loss as I get closer to goal. I know it won't happen this way every week

"Yay you!" Fabulous job!
Old 11-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #450  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Proud of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post

We are all so proud of you. I did not make 12 weeks with no cheating so I know how great an achievement that is. It is OK to be YAY ME - you deserve it in every way. IP high is OK.

Regardless of our IP status, we are all in this together. Some of us took detours, but we are back. I know for me it is the support on this site that got me back on track and will help keep me there.
Closed Thread