Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #496  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Are you sure you are clicking on the "+ at the bottom, right of each post? Not the word QUOTE? And when you click on it, the background of "+ turns red. When you've done that for all the posts you want to quote/pull into your response, then click on the "Post Reply" button on the left above the Quick Reply box. Don't click the Post Quick Reply.

Last edited by slownsteady; 11-19-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:09 AM   #497  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliExpat View Post
Hello Lovelies!!

I had my 12th WI today and it was a BIG week this week...4.7 down!!!! So happy!!! 36 pounds gone in 12 weeks!!!

Congrats Ali, proud of you !!! doesn't it feel great!!!!!
KCDOE - Now I see the problem - I think . Looks like you may have deleted the "END" quote - the [/QUOTE ] at the end of AliExpat's post that you pulled in. You have to be sure to include both the beginning and end [QUOTE ] boxes.

Last edited by slownsteady; 11-19-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:49 AM   #498  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoe View Post
Clarington are you just starting back on this program?
I've loved this program and found that for me success comes by finding ways to have what I crave within the program. Such as pizza. Which I make using the tomato basil soup as bread. Walden farms ketchup for sauce, veggies of choice and veggie mozzarella cheese. That's one of many to feel like I'm eating normal food and not depriving myself good luck to you we are here if you need support!!!!
Thanks for the tips I started in August and did great for about 7 weeks then went off plan for a couple but am now back on track.. some days I am 100% some days, 80 or 90% but plugging along I am tracking my food and carbs..
Old 11-19-2013, 08:24 AM   #499  
Started IP 8/22/13

S/C/G: 258/191/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello Augusters!

Yesterday I found out a co-worker in another location started IP because I inspired them! That made me feel good.

Last weekend was a challenge, so I don't know what to expect this week. I had a friend come to town for a quick visit and we went to see live music at a club downtown. I had planned on staying OP but the party mood got the best of me and I had two beers. My choice and I'm not beating myself up over it. Got back on 100%.

I feel like I've been to confession! Thanks for listening!
Old 11-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #500  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarington45 View Post
Thanks for the tips I started in August and did great for about 7 weeks then went off plan for a couple but am now back on track.. some days I am 100% some days, 80 or 90% but plugging along I am tracking my food and carbs..
We must have been running the same path - I got through 8 weeks and then took a dive. The reason was good but once that was over, I could not get back up again.

Finally, it took, with some great advice and support from the wonderful people on here. I finally made a day 100% and the scale finally stopped going up and took a whoooosh down. That is great motivation to repeat another 100% day and get this really moving again.

So, Clarington, hang in there and keep working towards those great days. Maybe we just needed a vacation?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #501  
IP start: Aug 20, 2013

S/C/G: 238/202/160

Hi Augusters, I've been away for awhile, you probably thought I dropped out but I'm happy to say I didn't. I'm still OP although not 100% due to circumstances...the good news is I didn't go off plan to eat other foods, I just haven't been able to eat all the plan meals but I'm still losing the weight, just slower. I'm trying to get back on track this week though, mentally its harder now. Sadly I lost my sister (best friend, companion, biggest supporter) to fatal cardiac arrest on Oct 25, she was resuscitated but passed on Nov 2nd at age 51. This is only 6 weeks after our father died unexpectedly of pneumonia. I am still in shock but day by day coming to accept the reality of it all. I'm feeling abandoned in a way, my mother, father, and older sister all gone way too soon.

I continue to see my IP provider and she has been a great support for me too...her whole office staff has been wonderful. And like I said I'm still losing a few lbs a week but mainly from living on IP ready made shakes..its all I could handle during these weeks. But today I created my meal plan to include salads, 8 oz protein for dinner and veggies...its sounds simple but we'll see. I'm thankful for this forum and the oppty to check in..I did some catch up reading this morning and am still so motivated by all your successes :-)
Old 11-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #502  

S/C/G: 212.6/ticker!/119

Height: 4'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockabillygirl View Post
Hello Augusters!

Yesterday I found out a co-worker in another location started IP because I inspired them! That made me feel good.

Last weekend was a challenge, so I don't know what to expect this week. I had a friend come to town for a quick visit and we went to see live music at a club downtown. I had planned on staying OP but the party mood got the best of me and I had two beers. My choice and I'm not beating myself up over it. Got back on 100%.

I feel like I've been to confession! Thanks for listening!

Isn't it great to hve someone else at work?!
I'm lucky enough to have my mother doing IP with me too

Last edited by Jamiemae; 11-19-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #503  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalii99 View Post
Hi Augusters, I've been away for awhile, you probably thought I dropped out but I'm happy to say I didn't. I'm still OP although not 100% due to circumstances...the good news is I didn't go off plan to eat other foods, I just haven't been able to eat all the plan meals but I'm still losing the weight, just slower. I'm trying to get back on track this week though, mentally its harder now. Sadly I lost my sister (best friend, companion, biggest supporter) to fatal cardiac arrest on Oct 25, she was resuscitated but passed on Nov 2nd at age 51. This is only 6 weeks after our father died unexpectedly of pneumonia. I am still in shock but day by day coming to accept the reality of it all. I'm feeling abandoned in a way, my mother, father, and older sister all gone way too soon.
There can be no words adequate enough to give you solace - I am so sorry to hear of your family losses, particularly when it comes to losing one of your own generation, your sister. I think at some point in our life we realize that our parents are not going to make the whole journey with us, but we hope that siblings hang in there with us. What a shock.

The fact that you have been able to stay the course with IP is incredible. Maybe that will give you some small sense of stability in what must be a crazy world right now. Hang in there, do the best you can but know you are facing circumstances than are very trying. Maintain your equilibrium however you can until you can get your routine back.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #504  
Started IP 8/22/13

S/C/G: 258/191/175

Height: 5'7"

Kalii99, I am so sorry. And I am also impressed that you are so dedicated and motivated to stick with IP. So glad you aren't forgetting to take care of yourself.

Sending you positive thoughts.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #505  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalii99 View Post
Sadly I lost my sister (best friend, companion, biggest supporter) to fatal cardiac arrest on Oct 25, she was resuscitated but passed on Nov 2nd at age 51. This is only 6 weeks after our father died unexpectedly of pneumonia. I am still in shock but day by day coming to accept the reality of it all. I'm feeling abandoned in a way, my mother, father, and older sister all gone way too soon.
My heart breaks for you Kalii. You and your family will certainly be in my prayers. So sorry you have to go through this. Know that all of us are here to lend you our support in any way we can, and a shoulder if you just want to talk it out.
Closed Thread