Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 238/191/148

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Thanks Rainbow! And that progress pic on the right is actually 6 weeks old (wearing a size 8), since then I've lost over 15lb and wearing a size 2 now! IP is AMAZING!!!
Smile! Congrats to you! I love how you mixed it up with the brown and black crocs. You are such an inspiration. My goal is to be 148. I have no idea what size I will wear being that I am 5'9".
Old 07-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 183.4/177.2/130

Height: 5'0"

Default Did I mess up???

I went to lunch today at O'Charley's. I ordered a 6 oz sirloin steak and it came with two sides. I chose steamed broccoli and a side salad (no croutons no cheese) with oil and vinegar dressing. I didn't use much of the oil or the vinegar. After eating the salad, I found out the vinegar I used was a red wine vinegar, which is on my "do not eat" list. I then looked up the nutrition info for O'Charley's red wine vinegar and it is 0/0/0. I feel like I messed up as this is a restricted vinegar, but I am confused as to why it is restricted as it's 0/0/0. Will this effect my weight loss this week?
Old 07-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
LOVE! What a great quote.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #64  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I just got my before pictures from my coach (I am making preparations for my post in the "Goal" forum) and wanted to give y'all a sneek peak at my before pictures my coach took at initial WI....compare it to skinny jeans in my avatar and you can see how IP WORKS!!!! And yes, I'm wearing the brown pair of Crocs in that picture! Also attached a 'progress pic' from June 4th (wearing my black Crocs in that one!), my more recent pics are on my phone. I plan on making up a photobucket of more pics. There are VERY few before pics, but I plan on having a bunch of after pics!
Oh my gosh Liz, what a wonderful transformation!!
Old 07-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #65  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Thanks Rainbow! And that progress pic on the right is actually 6 weeks old (wearing a size 8), since then I've lost over 15lb and wearing a size 2 now! IP is AMAZING!!!
Longhorn and I want an after photo in the Hot Pink Pants! Seriously Liz you've done a wonderful job, we are all proud of you. You are an excellent source of information too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
FABULOUS!!!

WONDERFUL!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDay615 View Post
I went to lunch today at O'Charley's. I ordered a 6 oz sirloin steak and it came with two sides. I chose steamed broccoli and a side salad (no croutons no cheese) with oil and vinegar dressing. I didn't use much of the oil or the vinegar. After eating the salad, I found out the vinegar I used was a red wine vinegar, which is on my "do not eat" list. I then looked up the nutrition info for O'Charley's red wine vinegar and it is 0/0/0. I feel like I messed up as this is a restricted vinegar, but I am confused as to why it is restricted as it's 0/0/0. Will this effect my weight loss this week?
I would not worry about it, I've done it a few times too.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 185/171/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
VOVO, Been meaning to ask you, where did you get that avatar? Is that one of your own pics? Your own garden? Incredible flowers!
It's a picture i took from a gorgeous little botanical garden somewhere in the Los Angeles area.

Everyone is awesome. Woooo!
Old 07-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #67  
Start: 7/23/12

S/C/G: 223/216/165

Height: 5'9

Day 4 and I'm thinking I might actually have enough energy today to do something besides lie down when I get home from work before I make dinner.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwready View Post
Day 4 and I'm thinking I might actually have enough energy today to do something besides lie down when I get home from work before I make dinner.
It definitely gets better! My 4th WI in tomorrow, and I feel fine!
Old 07-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #69  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Afternoon All..

Dieter's forecast today: Sunny with a chance of "Baking cookies" :P

Well...i survived the past 4 days which have seemed to be very difficult..For some reason i felt like i was back in week 1..I was having such bad cravings for everything..but thankfully I found the strength and the willpower not to cheat! Its alll good my peeps!!

Anywho... hope everyone has a wonderful day OP today!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #70  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

LIZ- AWESOME JOB!!!
VET- YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT!!!

Lots of good post out there today. I am starting to feel like myself again. I am past the dizzy spells. I am going back to Phase 1 tomorrow and I am a little nervous about that. These last 2 weeks on Phase 3 have been wonderful and I am gonna have a hard time I think. I am so close to my body fat % goal, so I am hoping only a few more weeks on phase 1. We shall see. I think I need to do it now or I will never want to go back............
Old 07-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #71  

My CSA brought me apricots. Gorgeous, sun-kissed and blushing apricots!!!

*sigh*

NSV: I promptly gave them to a co-worker so I wouldn't cheat. I miss fruit.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #72  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Alright, Everyone....I've got a question for you. I used some mustard on my porkloin last night. I checked it before using it and and it was 0 carbs, 0 sugar, and 0 fat (5 calories per 1 tsp). So, I went ahead and used it. It was very yummy, maybe too yummy, so today I looked at the ingredient list: water, mustard seed, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, turmeric, tartaric acid, spices. What do you think? Did I blow it?
Old 07-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 276/212.4/160

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone.....great posts on here today. Been a few weeks since I've been able to get on here. Had some family stuff to deal with. 2 weeks ago, due to family stuff, hubby and i i wasn't able to follow IP 100 percent. But we made a promise to watch what we did eat, not get crazy and get back on track ASAP...we got back on program just over a week ago. I had my weight in tonight and oh my goodness....i'm down 8.5 lbs. I'm so happy and all things considered I'm very proud of hubby and I. We slipped up a wee bit but got back on track as soon as we could and we're moving forward once again!...thanks for listening...i wish everyone a great OP night!!!

Last edited by wendywendy; 07-26-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
Alright, Everyone....I've got a question for you. I used some mustard on my porkloin last night. I checked it before using it and and it was 0 carbs, 0 sugar, and 0 fat (5 calories per 1 tsp). So, I went ahead and used it. It was very yummy, maybe too yummy, so today I looked at the ingredient list: water, mustard seed, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, turmeric, tartaric acid, spices. What do you think? Did I blow it?
I think you're ok - my coach said it was fine.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi Chloe!! Just a question for you about alternatives...do you also get your supplements at one of these sites you listed? My IP fund will run out in about 2 months and I would start looking into this...Thanks for any guidance you can give!
I buy from 2 sources primarily: from GNC: Men's "Ripped Vitapak" . OK for a woman too and when I take them I have energy due to a thermo-igniter they have in it. They are really a high quality vitamin pak and cost around $50/month but worth it as I'm certainly saving a lot by using alternatives. I always take them before 2pm - usually around 9am. I also buy from GNC a protein powder by Optimum Nutrition called "Gold Standard 100% Whey (protein isolates) in Double Rich Chocolate. Stats: 120 cal, 1 g fat, 3 g carbs, 24 g protein. I add 1 T WF choc syrup, use 75% ice, 25% water and whirl in the Ninja, this is seriously good and thick. They have sales often, so when on sale, I buy a couple large tubs and my husband also uses it for his post workout shake (he adds frozen mixed berries).

I use Vitacost for other vitamins, good prices. Plus they also sell WF products, Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein isolate powder, Jay Robb protein powder and my latest find, Just Like Sugar Brown which is a brown sugar substitute that is mostly fiber. I used that last night on my zucchini with butter spray and cinnamon - tasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
Great quote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflowerbomb View Post
Smile! Congrats to you! I love how you mixed it up with the brown and black crocs. You are such an inspiration. My goal is to be 148. I have no idea what size I will wear being that I am 5'9".
My guess is that you'll be a 4, maybe smaller.

Quote:
I wouldn't sweat it, really. I'm not saying don't be careful in the future, but it happens to all of us. Ketosis is pretty powerful - I'm sure you're fine.

Last edited by Chloe222; 07-26-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Closed Thread