Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Good morning everybody! Rise and shine!

Boy, you know it's gonna be a hot one when the a/c, set at 78F, kicks in before 7am....just took my walk in the woods and even at 7 it was stifling, with little or no breeze... but beautiful.

Am going to try and make it into town tonight to practice a song with a friend, and if I can stay awake long enough, to see "The Hunger Games" at an small art theater 10pm showing. I missed it when it was at the regular theaters because I working on the house, and really became attached to the books.

Hope you all have a wonderful, happy day...

Margaret
Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #17  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
yeah!!!! the AC is back working and held the temp through the night!! thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!

so....i made an IP bucket list...things i want to do as my reward for losing weight!! random things.....i never could do....or that i never did because of my weight!! no longer will i reward myself with food!!

....so one of the things on that list is to go to the macy's thanksgiving day parade....

has anyone been??? any advice?? might not get to make it this year, but i would love to if i knew more about where to stay to have the best view!!!
Love the idea of a bucket list! I haven't been to the parade, but I do love time spent in NYC, so it sounds like lots of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Did my WI at home this morning. Down a little more.

Looks like more than a little bit. WTG!

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 260/200.6/180

Height: 5' 9"

Good Morning IPers!

Doing well with IP. Down 40lbs in almost 3 months and love this program. HOWEVER, it is financially tough right now that we don't have the extra money for me to do this. DH is so supportive and wants me to keep doing it but I hate having to use my credit card every week for it because we don't have the money in the bank.

I work from home and have been looking for a second job to do from home so i can continue on with IP. No luck so far.

For those of you doing this on your own are you using alternatives or doing the maintenance?

My coach is a very close childhood friend and I know he would understand. but the money and the 45 min drive to get there every week is really tough.

Any advice or direction? For IP or work from home job would be greatly appreciated!

Congrats to all the losers out there. Keep up the great work! You are all beautiful inside and out.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #19  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:

WELL DONE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Rainbow--I love the idea of a bucket list! You are so creative!
i just figured i have deprived myself for long enough....and its time to start living!!!!! i had made a bucket list before...like so many people...however, there were many things like GO KAYAKING!!!....that i never added because, well, at my eight at the time, i figured it would never happen...BUT NOW I AM GOING TO DO ANY AND EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED!!!!...that all this weight held me back from doing!!!!

and....8 pounds to go til goal....WOW....i can't even imagine how that must feel!!! BE PROUD....BE HAPPY....REJOICE!!! you've done an outstanding job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post
Gained a pound but its going bye bye now that I'm back home. Already almost back to where I was last Friday.

Have a great day OP IP day everyone.
thanks for being here!

Renee
love your attitude about BYE BYE BYE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

made me think of that song bye bye bye....and this video shows them dangling by puppet strings...and it made me think that most of my entire life, my weight has kept me tied up and limited with the things i could do...like a puppet....but i'm with you and saying BYE BYE BYE to all these extra pounds and BRING ON LIFE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Rainbow - All I did with the Potato Puree is mix it with a little bit of water to make a pancake batter and sprayed Pam and cooked it like that. I am still very excited I have found a "hamburger bun" that I like.

Hope you all have a fantabulous day!!
thanks aimee....i made a new recipe using the potato puree and it was pretty good!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning all, feeling GREAT this morning, hope everyone has good WIs, great WI Vet, keep up the good work. Have a great day all!
hope you have a GREAT day too!!!!!!!!!
BE HAPPY & REJOICE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post

Boy, you know it's gonna be a hot one when the a/c, set at 78F, kicks in before 7am....just took my walk in the woods and even at 7 it was stifling, with little or no breeze... but beautiful.

Am going to try and make it into town tonight to practice a song with a friend, and if I can stay awake long enough, to see "The Hunger Games" at an small art theater 10pm showing. I missed it when it was at the regular theaters because I working on the house, and really became attached to the books.

Margaret
GREAT to see your lovely and beautiful soul here today margaret!!!!!!!!
hope you have fun at the movies and have a wonderful day!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Rainbow - All I did with the Potato Puree is mix it with a little bit of water to make a pancake batter and sprayed Pam and cooked it like that. I am still very excited I have found a "hamburger bun" that I like.

Liz - OMG girl!!! You are HOTTTT in those pink skinny jeans. You are so cute!!

Thank you all for commenting on my avatar. I figured I should post a recent pic and I just took that on a whim while sitting at my desk. I dont like the pic though, but thats all the time.

How is everyone doing today? I am so glad its Thursday even though I have a busy weekend ahead. Will be finishing up school supplies and uniforms this weekend. My oldest (a senior in HS this year) is going to a military camp next week with his football team so he'll be gone all week. I will miss him. It'll be the first time he is ever away from me for that long and he'll be 17 in 2 mths, LOL

Staying 100% OP and trying to stay out of this heat. Glad I have a desk job in a way.

Hope you all have a fantabulous day!!
Your picture is wonderful. And i completely understand the son being away. Mine leaves for college in a month. we've had a few week long separations for wrestling camp, service trips and his senior week with friends... but weeks away will be tough. I'm so happy for him going off to college but its an adjustment for me for sure! I'll be counting days til fall family weekend. I'm sure everyone here will get tired of my moping that I miss him
Old 07-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #21  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Love the idea of a bucket list! I haven't been to the parade, but I do love time spent in NYC, so it sounds like lots of fun.!
WELCOME BACK DANA!!!! hope you had a great time in the south!!! how was your trip??? did you love charleston??
Old 07-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #22  

Quote:

Vet you are doing so awesome!!!!! The focus need more focus is working!!!! I'm using that this week k? I'll give it back next week! Way to go man!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #23  
IP Reboot Mar 31/2013

S/C/G: 187/158/130

Height: 5'7

Talking

good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my weigh in results yesterday.... drum rolllllllllll

9.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing

i am so excited this great weigh in #1 really helps you stay motivated
if only i could keep losing at this rate hahaa

thank you everyone for the incredible support

( i need to learn how to use this forum and quote lol )
Old 07-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post

Margaret
Loved the books but haven't seen the movie yet myself. Can't wait til it comes out on DVD.

Morning everyone. It's cloudy and overcast in cen. Illinois but no rain again. It is sad to watch the crops burn up day by day in the fields. My corn was put in early this year and looks like it will be ok, but we are looking at a record early harvest. Please pray for all the farmers out there.

Had WI yesterday and have been a little down since then. Lost another 2 lbs but I had thought it was going to be 4. I've been sneaking onto my home stupid scale. Also my coach (that was not all that into it) quit and now they have the physical therapists (that I'm sure have never been on the diet) as coaches. I guess I kind of feel like I've been abandoned all of the posts here make me feel not so alone though. I'm also running down on the end of my summer. I'll be heading back to school and stress aug. 14. I'm sure glad I started this diet during summer break, but I will have some major bad habits to face and break once I'm back in school. Not looking forward to that, and I know my little inner cheerleader is starting to run out of steam. Anybody got some of that willpower dust? I need it!

Have a great OP day, and I'm going to do the same!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #25  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Congrats! You are so close to half-way!!!!!!!!
Thank you and you busted through the 100 # mark way to go girl, 102 lost that is freaking AWESOME!

Quote:
YAY VET!!! I told you that you would have an awesome week this week. 5 more lbs, when is your official WI?
Well today is my official WI date but I just could not get motivated to go. I really just use their scale, get measured, which I don't really care for as much as the scale and I buy food. So I think I'm going to only make appointments every two or three weeks to jump on the scale and pick up anything I need. The clinic I am going to is exploding in growth, which is awesome but I have not been getting anything from the "coaching" appointment for quite a while. Everyone is so new and there is no personal connection. Next week there will be no WI for me, I am at Cub Scout camp all week with Jack. I will get on the scale Saturday morning. I lost weight at camp last year, this year I will be OP so I should loose again. Lots of walking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning all, feeling GREAT this morning, hope everyone has good WIs, great WI Vet, keep up the good work. Have a great day all!
Thanks Shatom you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post

Looks like more than a little bit. WTG!
Thanks, yeah 5 #'s this week but a two week loss. My scale was actually all over the place this week, I think it was constipation and water retention. The belt is in another notch today, pants are falling down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Vet you are doing so awesome!!!!! The focus need more focus is working!!!! I'm using that this week k? I'll give it back next week! Way to go man!
It is all yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini anna View Post

amazing

That is an Awesome Loss!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #26  
Restart IP 7/25/12

S/C/G: 199/142/135

Thank you for all the encouragement yesterday. Day 1 was a success. I know once I am two weeks in I will have the mindset and it will be so much easier. Last time I lost an average of 2.8lbs per week over 19 weeks so if the rate averages the same I can get all this weight off by early January. That seems like a long time, but if I think of it as getting ready for Christmas doesn't seem long enough Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

everyone is super positive this morning that is fantastic...great weigh-ins and attitudes across the board!

RainbowSmiles about NOT rewarding yourself with food...I posted this on another board earlier in the week, a friend sent me a little blurb :"stop rewarding yourself with food, you are not a dog"
I loved it! Anyway, a bucket list is always a good idea.
I have lots of little things I will reward my self with and then some pretty ambitious private goals as well....one step at a time! Need to stay 100%OP first and go from there.

Have a great day!
Old 07-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini anna View Post

amazing

BIG DRUM POUNDING for you! that's great!!
Old 07-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Those pink jeans are awesome, Liz!* Wow!*
You guys are all so inspirational!* Thanks for being on IP with me!* I love reading the posts here each day.* Loads of great ideas, fun and camaraderie.* I don’t post often because I’m usually at work reading on my phone, but I am HERE with you.*
My scale goes up, it goes down.* But ultimately, it goes down, albeit more slowly than I would like.* * I know it is faster than other diets.* And I love this diet!* I love all the vegetables I am eating.* I stock-piled my space food for a couple of weeks with buying five boxes instead of three, and so I have a good variety going in my cupboard.* It helps a lot!
I love a Crispy Cereal waffle (made with ¼ c. egg white and ¼ c. water, all blended in my Magic Bullet).* OMG, yum!* I put a little spray not-really-butter on it and some WF syrup, and it is SO good.* I even lick the plate.* Shhh, don’t tell my mother.
My pants fit looser today, like they hadn’t just been washed.* I hope I’m not wrong and that they HAVE just been washed.* * Anyway, I feel good today.* And I will continue my IP journey and see where it takes me.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #30  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning, IPers! Saw this today and thought I would share:

"It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing. It takes 8 weeks for your family and friends and it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. JUST KEEP GOING."

Have a great day!
Jess
Closed Thread