Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

rcrochet - I hope you like toast!

I posted the other day in the daily thread that I am trying to get rid of the Proti-Diet Sea Salt and Vinegar Snacks and BBQ Snacks. Not my cup of tea, but maybe someone else will like them. I think I have 4 or 5 bags of each. I will give those away to whoever wants them, I just don't want to throw them away!

I also have 5 packets of WLS Cheesecake Pudding that I'm not crazy about (but everyone else seems to love) and would be willing to swap those for something else.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingLawyer View Post
I also have 5 packets of WLS Cheesecake Pudding that I'm not crazy about (but everyone else seems to love) and would be willing to swap those for something else.
Did you try these as a shake? That's how I do mine, with some vanilla stevia and pumpkin pie spice and ice. Yum! I have yet to try them as cheesecake!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

I mentioned on the Canada thread I have packets of protidiet chili I would ship to someone in Canada. I hate to throw food away, but I just don't like them.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 150/134/115

Height: 5'1

Has anyone found a chocolate shake that tastes like IP? That is my favorite IP drink and the chocolate powder I bought is gross.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 165/158/120

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

Quote:

I posted the other day in the daily thread that I am trying to get rid of the Proti-Diet Sea Salt and Vinegar Snacks and BBQ Snacks. Not my cup of tea, but maybe someone else will like them. I think I have 4 or 5 bags of each. I will give those away to whoever wants them, I just don't want to throw them away!

The sea salt and vinegar chips are one of my favorites! I haven't tried the BBQ, but I do like the chili lime
Old 11-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #336  
Started IP Alts 9/8/12

Quote:

I posted the other day in the daily thread that I am trying to get rid of the Proti-Diet Sea Salt and Vinegar Snacks and BBQ Snacks.
Oh, I'm interested. I like the S&V ones and was going to try some of their other flavors next order. I have 4 or 5 packets of the HealthSmart Mango Smoothie packets that I didn't like if you are interested in a switch.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:18 PM   #337  

Quote:

We must have the same taste. I have the same items available
Old 11-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #338  

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Did you try these as a shake? That's how I do mine, with some vanilla stevia and pumpkin pie spice and ice. Yum! I have yet to try them as cheesecake!
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try it as a shake this morning. For some reason I just get a weird aftertaste with it. I also don't like the pudding texture, so hopefully the shake will be better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
We must have the same taste. I have the same items available
Plain Protein (back when it was shop for protein or something like that) used to sell individual packets so you could sample different items. I loved it, because you didn't have to commit to a whole box. I have found so many things that have turned into favorites from the free samples that Nashua sends with every order. I wish that you could just order sample items! Oh well. Looks like I found places for all my unwanted items to go, so I'm happy.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #339  

Height: 5'6"

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning today..waiting for FedEx to bring my first big Nashua order... sad isn't it, lol. I placed a small order a few weeks ago and added it to what was left of my IP products. Trying a lot of new things, so many products, only 3 packets a day!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #340  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortneyMarie622 View Post
Has anyone found a chocolate shake that tastes like IP? That is my favorite IP drink and the chocolate powder I bought is gross.
I use the Proti-thin hot chocolate mix. It's the closest I could find to the IP chocolate drink.

You do not have to drink it hot, but it does taste just like hot chocolate if you do warm it up.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #341  
started IP Oct 3/12

S/C/G: 225/restart 188/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm slowly starting to work my way into alternatives. I bought 96 of the RTD shakes from Dr. B (I can't tell the difference from IP and the Dr. B shakes) and saved myself a ton of money! I'm impatiently waiting on my order from Nashua so I can try Rainbows cheesecake bites! How long does shipping usually take from Nashua in the States? I will be going to my familys house in Vegas for 2 weeks in Feb and thought it would be smarter to order a week or so before I leave Canada and hope the package shows up while I'm in Vegas. Thought it might save me the shipping charges to Canada.

Last edited by clo2551; 11-08-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #342  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clo2551 View Post
I'm slowly starting to work my way into alternatives. I bought 96 of the RTD shakes from Dr. B (I can't tell the difference from IP and the Dr. B shakes) and saved myself a ton of money! I'm impatiently waiting on my order from Nashua so I can try Rainbows cheesecake bites! How long does shipping usually take from Nashua in the States? I will be going to my familys house in Vegas for 2 weeks in Feb and thought it would be smarter to order a week or so before I leave Canada and hope the package shows up while I'm in Vegas. Thought it might save me the shipping charges to Canada.
My shipments usually take one week.

Who is Dr. B? I am impatiently awaiting my mother's next visit so I can drag her to Costco for their RTDs.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #343  
started IP Oct 3/12

S/C/G: 225/restart 188/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
My shipments usually take one week.

Who is Dr. B? I am impatiently awaiting my mother's next visit so I can drag her to Costco for their RTDs.
Sorry! Dr. B is Dr. Bernstein here in Canada. The clinic also has high protein packaged food and drinks extremely similar to IP, and you don't even have to be a member of the clinic to purchase the products. All I know is that I already saved myself $145 buying Dr. B's RTD shakes as compared to IP and 99% of the nutritional info is the same similar
So I should be ok to place a Nashua order a week before I leave and have it arrive while I'm in Vegas....great!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #344  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

I thought I saw it somewhere, but cannot remember now. Does anyone know of any coupon codes for Nashua Nutrition? I want to try a few things, I think.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #345  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post
I thought I saw it somewhere, but cannot remember now. Does anyone know of any coupon codes for Nashua Nutrition? I want to try a few things, I think.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but other than the dieter's club (which I believe you pay to be a part of and then get 10% off our order) or the occasional free shipping code for orders of $49, there aren't any other Nashua coupons.
Closed Thread