Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Chloe222Thank you for the article. I will read right now. As I said; I don't have much support at work and live alone so this forum is fabulous for me!
Old 04-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #182  

SunshinerNWYou are from Washington state? Thanks for you're kind words. Looking forward to getting to know each of you.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #183  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Chloe222Thank you for the article. I will read right now. As I said; I don't have much support at work and live alone so this forum is fabulous for me!
I thoroughly understand about living alone and having no support. I lived alone for 28 years until I remarried two years ago. But remember, you can still be alone when you're in the presence of others. Regardless, I do believe you will find this forum to be such unbelievable support. You've seen today were people have mentioned needing to set timers to limit themselves. It's addictive. I find I can't wait to get on and find out what everyone has to say. I makes me feel like I have a huge close knit family (something I have never had). You will immediately know that these people all genuinely care about you and want to do whatever they can to make you feel your best.

Stay with us, we all love you and want you to become "adopted" to our IP family.

Molly
Old 04-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #184  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Okay, I said that I would be fine with any weight loss, but I am not. I had my WI #2 and am only down 2.6 this week. I understand that my WI#1 was huge-at 12 lbs, but I really expected at least 3. Now my mind is racing thinking about what I did wrong or what I should do different. I am really disappointed. I have been 100% on program. The only thing I can think of is perhaps skimping on my vegetables here and there....but not really.
I had a 12:15 WI so I did not eat until I got home : (
Sorry for the Debbie-Downer.....I will work through this.http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/imag...s/confused.gif
All right lets look at this in a different way... So in two weeks you have lost almost 15 pounds! That is an amazing two week weight loss.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
I licked on your picture to make it bigger because I wanted to see what type of dog you had in the picture. It sure is a cutie!

That said, you are a very attractive woman.

You will be thrilled in your progress in a few months, it doesn't take much time to see a change.

Pat
Old 04-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #186  

Patns The dog is a mini long haired dauchshund. I have three dogs and spoil them rotten; they are great company for me. Thanks for your kind words. I just love this place and the program!
Old 04-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #187  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Okay, I said that I would be fine with any weight loss, but I am not. I had my WI #2 and am only down 2.6 this week. I understand that my WI#1 was huge-at 12 lbs, but I really expected at least 3. Now my mind is racing thinking about what I did wrong or what I should do different. I am really disappointed. I have been 100% on program. The only thing I can think of is perhaps skimping on my vegetables here and there....but not really.
I had a 12:15 WI so I did not eat until I got home : (
Sorry for the Debbie-Downer.....I will work through this.http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/imag...s/confused.gif
I am with Dana, you have loss 15lbs in 2 weeks....what are you expecting??.....what are you going to do when you loss a pound???....you really need to THINK about this disappointment thing....why on earth are you disappointed??? some people NEVER lose 2lbs and you loss 2.6...BE HAPPY about that!...follow the program 100% as you have and it WILL come off, your body has to adjust....BELIEVE IN YOURSELF and the PROGRAM...don't DOUBT either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
I am rarely on facebook...is that pdf download all his recipes or just the one you clicked on?
Here is the link to the PDF file
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 04-29-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
I don't think I did the mug cake right...
It went really big and then got really small!
It's like eating a chocolate egg... :/

EDIT: Did I prepare them wrong? Were they too watery? Is that what I did wrong? worried about making waffles and muffins now!
I found the same issue, so the next time I went 2 minutes instead of thrre because it seemed almost burnt the first time, still had the same problem....I also tried the pudding pancake, that was a disaster, didn't work at all! I don't know what I'm doing wrong............
Old 04-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #189  
MOM3GRL

S/C/G: 286/286/170

Height: 5' 8"

Drumroll please....................I am HAPPY to report that my WI went wonderfully. I lost 6 pounds!!!!! YES!!!! AND 2 inches from my waist!

Good golly it feels sooooo good. My clothes already feel looser!

I was struggling last week with wanting a pizza, piece of bread.........anything carb related really. I fought the urge and I won! Now, after seeing IP works, I do not want a pizza or anything bread related.

THANK YOU to everyone who offered encouragement and kind words of advice this week. You have no idea how much you all helped!
Old 04-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #190  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3girls63 View Post
Drumroll please....................I am HAPPY to report that my WI went wonderfully. I lost 6 pounds!!!!! YES!!!! AND 2 inches from my waist!

I was struggling last week with wanting a pizza, piece of bread.........anything carb related really. I fought the urge and I won! Now, after seeing IP works, I do not want a pizza or anything bread related.

THANK YOU to everyone who offered encouragement and kind words of advice this week. You have no idea how much you all helped!
GREAT JOB on fighting those cravings.....it pays to stay focused!!
Old 04-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #191  

Quote:

Great Job Mom3girls63 on the weight loss and the will to pass up the carbs!
Old 04-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #192  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3girls63 View Post

It's hard to start at first, the not knowing, but as you've found, it only takes one win like this to convince yourself, no cheats are worth the losses.

Congratulations.
Molly
Old 04-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #193  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
GREAT JOB on fighting those cravings.....it pays to stay focused!!
Hey, Wuv,

Since we have so many newbies (and even some of us oldies), can you add a link to your video to your signature along with the link to your story? I think people need to be able to access your video easily for that extra boost of encouragement you provide.

Thanks sooooo much for being there for all of us.
Molly
Old 04-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #194  
reboot 10/14/2014

S/C/G: 162.7/149.2/125

Height: 5'2"

I never post on the daily chats but I am super excited today!!!! I have been so nervous to go clothes shopping because if things didn't fit I was scared I would get depressed and upset.... but I forced myself to go because I am defending my thesis and needed something business casual. I found the most perfect dress! And it fit very nicely! And I had to get one 2 sizes smaller than the first one I tried on!!!!!

I feel confident in it and am ready to give my presentation in style!

Woot!

Last edited by SaraBean; 04-29-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #195  

SaraBean Big congratulations to you! And good luck on your presentation!
Closed Thread