Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #121  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyflower View Post
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made it to 100lbs GONE!!!!!!!!!!

SO SUPER EXCITED!!! I am now only about 3 lbs to goal - may go a little lower, but most likely going to start phase 2 in about 2 weeks!!! I CANNOT believe that this journey is almost to the next phase - MAINTAINING!

I was so overwhelmed with emotion last night when I looked at the scale, I almost cried! I look at my before picture and cannot believe how different I look!

Anyway - just wanted to announce my big news!! Hope everyone has a FABULOUS 100% OP day!!!! (It is SOOOOOO worth it!)
Amazing job!! congrats you must feel wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Hey Hey Everyone,

So today my ticker says 2 lbs to goal...woot woot. So happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel. What's funny is that I'm thinking about grilled carrots and onions and maybe some pickled beets!

I don't know if any of you have noticed from my posts, but I'm in TOPS as well, which is part of my maintenance plan. Well, I'm a provincial winner, I've lost the most weight in a calendar year in my division. I am 'required' to make a speech and I'm giving it this weekend to about 500 people during the annual 'rally' for lack of a better word.

They asked me for my before picture so I had to go and find one and it SHOCKED me and the VIP...WOWZA such a change. I felt very emotional making the speech, looking back on all the reasons why I decided to finally just be 'DONE' and the day I just "DECIDED"...the day I call "THE EVENT".

Truthfully, it's thanks to some very specific people and this board. This is my daily motivation. Thanks for sharing all your ups and downs, we are not in this alone. AWE, I feel mushy now...
So happy for you. You have done an amazing job on this journey and You do so much on this board to help inspire everyone. (You have helped me personally a number of times). Enjoy the moment you deserve it.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #122  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made it to 100lbs GONE!!!!!!!!!!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #123  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac36 View Post
Hi everyone, I have been in school and haven't had time for posting in a while. But, I have a question about the cleanse. I have been losing only a pound a week for the last three weeks and my coach is recommending the cleanse. Where can I find information on the cleanse product, they didn't have anything written in the office. Also any personal experience would be appreciated. Thank You!!
Coaches are soooo different, I have heard that the cleanse is a waste of money with no change in losses from some whom have posted about it on here.

I had 3 weeks of pound losses and my coach puts me on phase 3 for 2 weeks and that worked for me.....again all coaches are different....good luck
Old 04-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #124  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Got an excellent compliment today from my former boss who is like a father to me. He said: "wow you're really getting close to the end of your diet! 10 more pounds and you're done, right?" I had to laugh because I'm only about halfway to goal, and I told him that. He got this fatherly concerned look on his face and cautioned me not to go too skinny, he, he. Sweet!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #125  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Another day being 100% on this program and loving it. Hope the WI tomorrow is loving me. My tummy/digestive tract has been weird today...hope it is ketosis doing its job burning away the fat!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:48 AM   #126  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made it to 100lbs GONE!!!!!!!!!!

SO SUPER EXCITED!!! I am now only about 3 lbs to goal - may go a little lower, but most likely going to start phase 2 in about 2 weeks!!! I CANNOT believe that this journey is almost to the next phase - MAINTAINING!

I was so overwhelmed with emotion last night when I looked at the scale, I almost cried! I look at my before picture and cannot believe how different I look!

Anyway - just wanted to announce my big news!! Hope everyone has a FABULOUS 100% OP day!!!! (It is SOOOOOO worth it!)
I'm SO happy for you!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

TGIF everyone,

Congrats on all the NSV and great WIs!

I'm so excited yesterday we (family) registered at the Y and I get 3 sessions with a trainer and going for my first one this sunday morning (8am ugh). I'm only going to be doing weight training, no cardio and will also do yoga and pilates. Originally, i planned on waiting until i was done to exercise but with all the loose skin i have (even on my knees), i figured its best to try and do something now. Also, for the pool, is doing laps considered cardio or toning? I don't want to do anything that will require an extra pack or me going in starvation mode.

Have a great day!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 263/159/160

Height: 5'8"

Thank you all for the congratulations!!! Its a wonderful feeling, and so relieving to know that all this hard work is truly paying off and totally worth it!

I bought a new dress for Greek Easter this Sunday - not greek myself, by my in-laws have lifetime family friends that invited us, many of them I have not seen in well over a year and cant wait to show off my new dress....and new body!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
Got an excellent compliment today from my former boss who is like a father to me. He said: "wow you're really getting close to the end of your diet! 10 more pounds and you're done, right?" I had to laugh because I'm only about halfway to goal, and I told him that. He got this fatherly concerned look on his face and cautioned me not to go too skinny, he, he. Sweet!
I got a similar comment yesterday - one of the older gentlemen in my office said to me yesterday "in about a week we're going to have to put bricks in your pockets so you dont blow away" HA HA HA thought that was cute! He asked if I was done yet, and told him just 2 more weeks and then I'll be working my way off....cant believe that - still very surreal! He's been on a similar diet - but having difficulty because his wife is not 100% on board - but I love to encourage him! We talk diet all the time!

And I have to say that I am so proud to be a part of this "elite" group of individuals that work so hard to stay 100% because it is difficult - I work with someone thats not so 100%, and after watching me do so well, I'm surprised!

Anyway - hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Hey Hey Everyone,

Busymom - good for you...I'm excited that you're so excited. Careful with the swimming, that and cross country skiing are the best cardios you can do...and you don't know how much you sweat during swimming as it comes off in the water. I'd stick to the weights and the walking on the treadmill.

Cadu - awe Carol, that was a very sweet compliment to me, thank you for making my day. Don't think you haven't returned the favor in your posts on here. I may not post, but I'm always lurking.

Joyflower - your 100 lbs yesterday really made me remember mine...I cried...so happy for you, such a RUSH! I am careful who I talk to when talking "diet" - and I'm thankful for the few people in real life, but most thankful for this board. I don't want to bore anyone and I've already been told I'm obsessed (which is a label I wear with pride!)

So I got my bloodwork done (every three months)...here's hoping it comes back FABULISHIOUS!

Interestingly, my veins still suck...I was hoping that my veins in my elbow would be better after losing so much weight. NOPE! Still had to 'probe' for them...or as I like to call 'dig'.

However, I have found that when I cry...I have nasty looking veins come out of my face...

I don't know why I'm sharing that...but hey...interesting right? LOL

I hope everyone has a great day.

Last edited by Ishbel; 04-13-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 255/182/150

Height: 5' 3"

Lost 5lbs this week. I am almost out of the 200's. I think the last time was 1996 when I graduated from nursing school and then all **** broke loose. No excuses for me now IP 100 percent. Thank you everyone !!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #131  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

100% is working for us! Another 6.5 pounds down...I am so glad I didn't give in to non OP temptations last week. Thanks for all the support from you and my family. I am so proud of us.

Have a tremendous Friday.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #132  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
TGIF everyone,

Congrats on all the NSV and great WIs!

I'm so excited yesterday we (family) registered at the Y and I get 3 sessions with a trainer and going for my first one this sunday morning (8am ugh). I'm only going to be doing weight training, no cardio and will also do yoga and pilates. Originally, i planned on waiting until i was done to exercise but with all the loose skin i have (even on my knees), i figured its best to try and do something now. Also, for the pool, is doing laps considered cardio or toning? I don't want to do anything that will require an extra pack or me going in starvation mode.

Have a great day!
That's great! I'd just stick with the weights and some easy cardio. You could always just walk in the water, which offers good resistance. I would recommend the extra packet though. The week I didn't do it my lean muscle went down and my body fat went up which is counterproductive. You only need to have the extra packet on the days you actually work out.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #133  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WOW Tripmama you had an awesome week this week as well, that is great. Congrats on all of the NSV's, its spring time and its time to get out there and move around to get the rest of this DONE!!

I updated my month progress pics....I am in amazement with myself....crazy i tell you!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
100% is working for us! Another 6.5 pounds down...I am so glad I didn't give in to non OP temptations last week. Thanks for all the support from you and my family. I am so proud of us.

Have a tremendous Friday.
You rock! My weigh in was today and I was down another 4 lbs. Like you I'm glad I made it past the temptations last week. 100%!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Wuv: Love your new picture journal! You just keep getting prettier and prettier!
Closed Thread