Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #31  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Going to a sedar tonight at our synagogue and just hoping they have something I can eat. I sure am missing the matzah and kugle this year though. Wondering if gefilte fish is okay?
Happy Passover!
Thanks! I soooo miss matzah and all the goodies but it will be there next year! Eat something before you go! I had some brisket but couldnt eat any veggies other than the parsley!
Old 04-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
I think it may be this time of year that gets me down. Easter so reminds me of my mom who passed away quite a few years ago. I am just happy that I have not given into the urge to eat emotionally. This too shall pass. Onward & upward.
Awe, !! I get that Carol...end of May is when my dad passed away and just the anticipation of it gets me 'sad'. I still cry and really...wish he could see me now (but I know he does).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning everyone,

Well for the first time in 36 weeks i've had a below 1lb WI and i'm not very fond of it. I'm actually totally bummed out I guess i should look at it in the way that it took 36 weeks to have a bad WI.

Splurged on myself yesterday and got myself some lululemon crop pants and was happy to fit in their size 8 but i'm still not over the guilt of spending that kind of money on myself. Looking forward to starting yoga at the end of the month and also want to start biking. Also tried on some board shorts and a really pretty summer dress but as they were both above my knees...i found my legs giggle so much that i couldn't bring myself to get them.

Saw a coach yesterday just to ask what to do with stalling and of course she suggested the novicure..i'm actually considering it as i have so much trouble with the big C (the past 2 days i had to take 5 floralax+2 novilax+4 probiotics EACH day and still barely went). But since its a 2-week thing and i work all week...not sure how that would work out. Did anyone here did it? Was it worth it? the reviews on this board weren't really positive which is holding me back.

Well that's about it, hope you all have a great day!
I'm sorry sweet cheeks! It will be better next week...you just need to go to the loo... That's super not comfortable and can be very painful too...I'm sorry :/ Sending you lost of 'empty' thoughts (haha, sounds funny!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I've found that while "the girls" have deflated a lot, I really haven't gone down in cup size, only band size. The girls were VERY happy and perky when I bought my new bras. I have also found several of my shoes are feeling too big on me now too. I never mind buying new shoes, so that won't be a problem, but I have a very expensive pair of cowboy boots I bought before starting IP, and now they feel too loose. They were way too expensive to replace, so maybe I'll look for some kind of shoe insert to hopefully take up some more room in them.
I've lost one cup size...lots on the band...I told my sister I was rolling them up into the bra now and she burst out laughing...so I looked at her deadpan...I'm deadly serious...then smiled.

I just gave away my harley boots...!! They are way to big, but I gave them to a friend who was SO excited to have them I know they will be cared for. I have a pair of spikes that I don't want to get rid of...if you find the inserts (I've never heard or seen them nor have I needed them) let me know? They are awesome so I'm not giving those away if I don't have too.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #33  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
:
I've lost one cup size...lots on the band...I told my sister I was rolling them up into the bra now and she burst out laughing...so I looked at her deadpan...I'm deadly serious...then smiled.
I totally get the "rolling them up in the bra." Mine can totally fold in half now. Guess that's what happens when you are already busty, they stay the same size, but loose all of the fat.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:02 AM   #34  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

So....I have totally wanted to cheat this weekend!! I don't like it, but I do like my willpower. I really want to shed this fat and become phat! I am still OP,yay, but I hope this next week is not as stressful the past one. My niece's club volleyball season, that my daughter coaches, is done....my son's first baseball game is Saturday. Lots of driving when you play sports in a remote area.

Well hope the urges go away, I like posting in this thread.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:29 AM   #35  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
So....I have totally wanted to cheat this weekend!! I don't like it, but I do like my willpower. I really want to shed this fat and become phat! I am still OP,yay, but I hope this next week is not as stressful the past one. My niece's club volleyball season, that my daughter coaches, is done....my son's first baseball game is Saturday. Lots of driving when you play sports in a remote area.

Well hope the urges go away, I like posting in this thread.
I hear ya!! I have been having a tough go of it lately as well. I am hoping that the more we resist the urges the stronger we get. Hang in there you are doing amazing
Old 04-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Happy Easter everyone,

Just wanted to say hi. I changed my avatar, took that picture yesterday and thought she looked so cute...what a life huh!
Old 04-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Tripmama and I went to Idaho Falls for the last Volleyball game on friday night, spent the night and then came home late last night. Stayed 100% OP but didn't drink enough water. It was fun!
It was a busy weekend though, got my sheep sheared and moved to spring pasture, worked on my garden. Today, I guess I will relax and drink water!

I hope everyone has a great day. There is a lot of temptation out there today so becareful!
Old 04-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #38  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Default We will resist together

Quote:
I hear ya!! I have been having a tough go of it lately as well. I am hoping that the more we resist the urges the stronger we get. Hang in there you are doing amazing
You are doing great too. This to shall pass and we will be thinner
Have a great Easter! Stay strong and 100% no matter what.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #39  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Happy Easter everyone, I hope everyone has the will power to stay 100% and get through this chocolate day!...I am glad my kids are older and I don't have to have it in my house!...off to grill!
Old 04-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #40  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Happy Easter everyone, I hope everyone has the will power to stay 100% and get through this chocolate day!...I am glad my kids are older and I don't have to have it in my house!...off to grill!
Happy Easter!!! I have a house full of chocolate, and I'm not even interested in eating any. We're home from vacation. I still haven't finished unpacking, but I'll get to it soon. I weighed myself on my home scale this morning (on an empty stomach), and it read 189.5! My official WI is tomorrow, and I suspect I'll be in the low 190s! This is the very first time I've ever lost weight on vacation!
Old 04-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Cadu and Tripmama: Everytime you resist the urge...your resisting muscle gets stronger. Your both doing AWESOME!

Dana: Found some inserts - never noticed them by the insoles...go figure that's where they were. I tried heal inserts but they still didn't work...so I might try another brand...or just give up. I'd hate to give them away :/

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Old 04-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Good job Tripmama & Cadu for resisting the urge to cheat. I have been in the same frame of mind, but have stayed 100% OP. It probably helped that I had to work today. Husband had grilled for us, so when I got home all I had to do was fix the cauliflower! I have empathy for you both--I was a sports mom--and my grandfather and two aunts were killed in a car/train collision on Easter Sunday, 1972--so I still have the feeling of doom on Easter.

Happy Easter and Passover to all of you! We are doing great and will reach our goals. After that each holiday will get better and better as we can be active and sample the goodies without pigging out, because we know better!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Happy Easter!!! I have a house full of chocolate, and I'm not even interested in eating any. We're home from vacation. I still haven't finished unpacking, but I'll get to it soon. I weighed myself on my home scale this morning (on an empty stomach), and it read 189.5! My official WI is tomorrow, and I suspect I'll be in the low 190s! This is the very first time I've ever lost weight on vacation!
WOOHOO!!!....that is awesome!!...had a great vacation AND loss weight!!....you are ONE lucky girl!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #44  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

I did it!
I made it through Easter 100%.. ok.. bring it on! I CAN do this!

I hope everyone stayed 100% without much trouble.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #45  

Quote:
I did it!
I made it through Easter 100%.. ok.. bring it on! I CAN do this!

I hope everyone stayed 100% without much trouble.
YES YOU CAN!!!!!!
Closed Thread