Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #226  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Oh yeah. Ten and a half more pounds and I will be at the halfway point. Fifty percent done.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:11 AM   #227  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Just wanted to drop in and let it be known...another day OP. Laundry, dishes and horses. Thanks to Salmongirl for the yummy dinner.
Anytime Tripmama!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #228  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

I spent yesterday doing spring cleaning, I cleaned under and behind every piece of furniture, washed curtains and windows and washed walls etc. Come dinner time I was exhausted. I was happy that I made my family a meatloaf earlier so I could just throw it in the oven. I put aside some ground beef for me to make the veggie meatballs but I was too tired to do all that so, I just browned the meat with some salt pepper garlic powder onion powder and made a bag of microwaved steamed cauliflower mashed in the food processor and then mixed the meat and cauliflower up on my plate. Boy it looked gross. But it wasnt half bad and it really filled me up. It was a very strange dinner but I ate every drop .
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #229  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Oh yeah. Ten and a half more pounds and I will be at the halfway point. Fifty percent done.
Getting to the 1/2 way point was a big milestone for me. Hope you get there soon!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #230  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandls2 View Post
Hi, I have been reading posts daily since abt march 15 .Started IP on 3/18 . I have stayed 100% I want it to work . The support here is great ..... I am worried as I had my week 5 wi that my loss was very sm compared to other wi , felt discouraged all day . I want to continue 100% and have the sucess that I see can happen but worried my body is slowing down /getting used to plan?
As Joe's Hot Wife mentioned, during that second month there can be a week or two where the losses are smaller. Also some of us have gained and for me, I am sure that during one of those weeks I was OP. The first time I gained I had a few things that were not OP - but that was then!

Trust and hang in there. There's really no better way to lose weight, so endure through those less than satisfying weeks knowing a stellar week is right around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
I spent yesterday doing spring cleaning, I cleaned under and behind every piece of furniture, washed curtains and windows and washed walls etc. Come dinner time I was exhausted. I was happy that I made my family a meatloaf earlier so I could just throw it in the oven. I put aside some ground beef for me to make the veggie meatballs but I was too tired to do all that so, I just browned the meat with some salt pepper garlic powder onion powder and made a bag of microwaved steamed cauliflower mashed in the food processor and then mixed the meat and cauliflower up on my plate. Boy it looked gross. But it wasnt half bad and it really filled me up. It was a very strange dinner but I ate every drop .
Hmmm, that sounds pretty good to me despite that it might not have the most appetizing appearance! I also love meat loaf...my husband doesn't...hard to understand, what's not to love?

I find myself quite hungry at dinner since I'm trying to have 4-5 hours between meals (given a few posts last week). My husband typically makes dinner since he makes a carb for himself (risotto, baked potato, etc.) that I can't have so we agreed he will be the primary cook while I'm dieting. He drinks wine while he happily cooks, he really enjoys it plus he's retired so he has time. I do clean up the kitchen though.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...il-2012-a.html

So here's my before and after pictures for those of you who would like to know. Can't guarantee how long they will stay up...kinda scarey for me to say the least.

...so this weekend the VIP decided on eating doritos...I wanted them...A LOT!! ugh! TOM is here...:/ lol
Old 04-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #232  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm down 2.3 pounds this week! My coach compared my starting measurements to today's, and I've lost 3 inches in my arm, 11 in my hips and 14 in my waist. I can't remember the chest. Wow! I'm so excited! I knew that I'd lost a lot but to break it down like that really brought it all home for me.

I hope that everyone is having a great OP day.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #233  

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Ishbel, you must be sooo happy, what an accomplishment! Oh btw, my old home province is Saskatchewan too.

Congrats to all you losers....just got back from my weigh in, down -1.8 pounds
Old 04-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #234  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

So here's my before and after pictures for those of you who would like to know. Can't guarantee how long they will stay up...kinda scarey for me to say the least.

...so this weekend the VIP decided on eating doritos...I wanted them...A LOT!! ugh! TOM is here...:/ lol
Ishbel - you are beautiful! Amazing transformation!

Doritos have their place, but the VIP should grab you - not a bag of chips!! Feel free to quote me on that one!

Are those your birthday balloons in the last photo?
I am nervous about posting pictures - maybe one day I will be drunk on a mango RTD and post pictures with wild abandon.....maybe
Old 04-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #235  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Thanks to everyone who commented on my little photo album. It was only with SUPER DUPER encouragement from someone on this board that I posted...we'll see how long it lasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post

Doritos have their place, but the VIP should grab you - not a bag of chips!! Feel free to quote me on that one!

I am nervous about posting pictures - maybe one day I will be drunk on a mango RTD and post pictures with wild abandon.....maybe
Thanks, he does grab me a lot lol. Yuppers those are the birthday balloons...can you tell I love pink? (you can spy the pink tulips over my left shoulder too! LOL)

Patns Too funny you think I was calm on my one year, I think the VIP has a different opinion! As for exercise, I just walked when I could. I'm definately looking forward to being on a treadmill, three weeks this Thursday, my first day of Phase 4 (woot woot)...I just wanna burn...A LOT! I've always been active, did a 10 km run at 230 once...so it's not that I couldn't exercise it's that the weight wouldn't come off. Now that it's off, I canNOT wait to feel that burn.

I have lose skin, Martha is there she's camouflaged with a tank top...and so are my bat wings. I just would rather pick this then what I was. So somewhat ok with the loose skin.

I can't put anymore numbers in my signature...so now I'm having a hard time removing it to put the mini goal album down there...even though it's saved in the album...I'm going to miss my stats. :/ lol

Last edited by Ishbel; 04-23-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #236  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post

I think of it like this about posting pictures.....We all look at the numbers we lose on our signatures but to actually SEE the person as they lose the weight it proof that the program works. I guess that is why I have always posted my pictures. Trust me when I look at my starting picture I say OMG but then I look at the progress and smile. Take pride in what you are doing for yourself and how you are helping others along the way
Old 04-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #237  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Well Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

I love the pics- you look great---well done.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #238  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Bump
Old 04-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #239  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Hello All.... Happy Tuesday.... Well after a wonder weekend here in the PNW our clouds have finally come back to haunt us!! anyways. This weekend I did a ton of yard work. I trimmed and mowed my yard 1/4 acre and I trimmed my BF's yard as well. He has one of those super hill-y yards that you can't really mow... Anyways, this is the first time I have had to mow and what not since I have really started. since I started IP in August and my grass was already dead for the summer and I am happy to report that I could just keep going. I didnt need to take a ton of breaks because I was outta breath. etc...

So I was invited to join a local biggest loser. mainly just a group of friends... I was thinking about doing it just as a push. but some closer people to me are telling me not to "donate" my money since I have already lost the easy water weight...

And do any of you have people constantly telling you that you should not lose any more... I am getting that quite a bit lately... some people are saying that I dont have 40 pounds on my body to even loose...
Old 04-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

Well week 2 WI .. down 3. From what I have been reading on here that's about average? After a -9.5 the first week, 3 seems insignifigant.... but 3 week after week would be monumental in time lol. Thank you everyone in the 100% club that keeps me on program
Closed Thread