sorry if i messed up how i quoted you Wuv , I am fairly new to posting
Old 02-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #137  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by idalana View Post
sorry if i messed up how i quoted you Wuv , I am fairly new to posting
No problem, you will learn I don't see why you can't use the organic chicken broth, it should be fine
Old 02-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #138  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Here is the photo of the jars that I found that I posted to get everyone motivated to make them

The clear beads are mine....the ROUND jar to the SKINNY jar .....lol
I loved the bottles you picked, lol....very appropriate!!! You are definitely an inspiration in so many ways!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #139  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanym View Post
I loved the bottles you picked, lol....very appropriate!!! You are definitely an inspiration in so many ways!
Thank you, I try to think of things that would motivate people to keep them going and distract them and find ways to show them a different way to actually see how much you have loss
Old 02-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Thank you for looking those up....I loved them all! I am definitely making one of some sort. I actually considered having 2 buckets of cat litter reflecting the actual pounds lost and left to lose, but that isn't nearly as attractive!
I had to chuckle at this. It sure wouldn't be too attractive once the cat discovered them!

The coloured stones and plastic diamonds probably will be a lot more inspiring.
Pat
Old 02-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 231/185/185

Height: 5'6

Hi All,

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I had a major NSV, I finished a snowshoe 10K that went across Lake Superior at night. It was beautiful! The only thing I am worried about it is that my eating was off yesterday and today because I stayed at my parents' very rustic cabin up north. Half way through the race I had a bar and some water, but at the end I felt like I was going to fall over and they were serving veggie chili, so I had a small bowl. It did have beans, I hope I didn't hurt myself too badly. I am not happy about it, but my body was screaming at me for nourishment at the time and there were no other alternatives. This morning, I also had a veggie omelet, no cheese at a restaurant instead of a packet because the rest of the group wanted to go out for breakfast and with the rustic situation, there was really no easy way to prepare breakfast for 6 people. I did have a shake with, but hope that having a 2 egg omelet for breakfast with veggies and then had little meat in soup for supper, I will be okay.
I know this is long, but I feel so nervous for changing things up. Like I said above, I have been OP 100% for 14 weeks. I feel better just getting all of that out I have weigh in tomorrow so I can talk to my coach too, but feel better get this out to all of you. The people that are faced with the same challenges everyday.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #142  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
I had to chuckle at this. It sure wouldn't be too attractive once the cat discovered them!

The coloured stones and plastic diamonds probably will be a lot more inspiring.
Pat
Especially since I have 7 cats....which is why I happen to have LOTS of cat litter on hand!

So I am having a little delimma tonight....I felt fine all day, but feel a bit nauseous now. I ate all my food and drank a lot of water today, so I am not sure what the problem is.

I think I am going to go lay down, and hope I sleep it away. I do have to work tomorrow, so I hope I'm not sick.

Editing to add: I think I know what the problem is....my bloodsugar is too low. I usually take Metformin, and I don't think I can take it when my carb intake is this low.

Last edited by bethanym; 02-19-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Figured it out!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #143  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayideal View Post
Hi All,

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I had a major NSV, I finished a snowshoe 10K that went across Lake Superior at night. It was beautiful! The only thing I am worried about it is that my eating was off yesterday and today because I stayed at my parents' very rustic cabin up north. Half way through the race I had a bar and some water, but at the end I felt like I was going to fall over and they were serving veggie chili, so I had a small bowl. It did have beans, I hope I didn't hurt myself too badly. I am not happy about it, but my body was screaming at me for nourishment at the time and there were no other alternatives. This morning, I also had a veggie omelet, no cheese at a restaurant instead of a packet because the rest of the group wanted to go out for breakfast and with the rustic situation, there was really no easy way to prepare breakfast for 6 people. I did have a shake with, but hope that having a 2 egg omelet for breakfast with veggies and then had little meat in soup for supper, I will be okay.
I know this is long, but I feel so nervous for changing things up. Like I said above, I have been OP 100% for 14 weeks. I feel better just getting all of that out I have weigh in tomorrow so I can talk to my coach too, but feel better get this out to all of you. The people that are faced with the same challenges everyday.
You'll be fine! The whole purpose of IP is to help you make better food choices on a day to day basis, and you did the best you could. Plus sometimes changing things up a bit is exactly what your body needs.

Besides, it's not like you ate a bunch of cake or anything. Plus you did a 10k event (congrats!!!).
Old 02-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #144  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

Quote:
So I am having a little delimma tonight....I felt fine all day, but feel a bit nauseous now. I ate all my food and drank a lot of water today, so I am not sure what the problem is.

Editing to add: I think I know what the problem is....my bloodsugar is too low. I usually take Metformin, and I don't think I can take it when my carb intake is this low.
As expected, I ate something carby (the very last thing in the house...granola cereal) and I immediately felt better.

Lesson learned, sigh. Don't mess with the bloodsugar!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayideal View Post
Hi All,

Hello everyone,

What fun and what an accomplishment! Your food choices were probably fine and won't set you back especially with such hard physical exercise,

Pat
Old 02-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #146  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

Wuv!! What a great new pic!
Old 02-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #147  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

Default busy weekend!

I stayed 100% OP all weekend! We went to a friends house that we normally have drinks and eat and play games! I took a OP bar and my favorite LARG Fuji water and I did not even WANT to cheat HUGE NSV for me!

then super sad day today, poor baby has 102 temp most of the day and was stuck to me like glue! I can't lie the cuddeling was nice but it made it hard to eat! Just finished getting in my food for the day and almost did not eat enough!! LOL never thougth I would say something like that!!

I did not have much of a chance to catch up on the thread today but the things I did read were execelent! Great WI and NSV's!!!

I made the jars after reading on this forum about them my first weekend and I LOVE them! They are so much fun every time I put a bead/stone in the skinny jar I vow to NEVER put it back in the fat jar!! When I first made them my DH said and if you gain you put them back in the other Jar! I told him NO I'm never gaining again! optomistic I know but motivating!!

Have a great end of your weekend everyone and here to a 100% OP work week!!!

Last edited by 100poundfreeway; 02-20-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Closed Thread