3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246819-wayward-wuvs-group-helpful-people-open-everyone.html)

Linden 11-14-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patns (Post 4106975)
I have no problem with breakfasts on phase 1, the RTD drinks are very convenient on the early morning commute. Breakfast will be problem with my schedule on phase 3 though. I guess I will just have to have it midmorning when we have a break for recess.
I'm probably worrying too far ahead though; phase 3 is down the road a bit.

Back when I was flying from island to island early morning at least once a week (drive/fly/drive) I'd have a sandwich with protein (egg, egg and bacon, ham and cheese, meatloaf:o) and a smoothie with fruit and yogurt, sometimes with a little granola thrown in. Very much phase 3; can be made the night before; and can be eaten when you're driving. [Well, when I'm driving.]

shelly ann 11-14-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward (Post 4107803)
Good morning everyone!!

Crappy weekend, was down sick most of the 3 day weekend, which means I was just out of it, plus my water heater is dying all of a sudden yay.
So now staying home in the morning so I can fix it, still OP and doing my best to keep on track for my goals.
But of course that's hard when you cannot exercise because you feel like crap.
Got about 5 miles in over the weekend and that's it.
Hope to get more in this week, basketball game to go watch tonight.
And this week starts the busy season for the wife, so now I am picking up the little guy for the next 6 weeks or so.
At least she doesn't start her 6 days a week until after Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone is having a great day.

Stay positive, and stay OP.

Hi Lisa :)

Sounds like you had a huge NSV this weekend!! Times of stress can sure drive a person to reaching for foods that they shouldn't. And, you exercised on top of it. Give yourself a big pat on the back and feel proud. :bravo:

Hope you have a better week. Feel better. Have fun with the little guy. They grow up way too fast.

Wayward 11-14-2011 04:28 PM

You don't have to tell me they grow up fast, just because my little guy is 8 months doesn't mean I don't know it.
Many people don't know that I have an 18 year old too, so I know better than most people with one this young, much easier this time around though.

I am just glad I will be in better shape for this little guy.

Just re-read that, it was not meant to sound so matter of fact or grumpy, etc. It just reads like that.
It was supposed to be more jovial, so please take it that way :)

wuv2bloved 11-14-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludolphin (Post 4107760)
vacation to look forward to. Hubby has agreed that we should go away for our anniversary and we are going to Gulf Shores...granted it's in the middle of January and it'll be cold but it's by the Gulf and it's cheap :)

You will be about 1.5-2 hours away from me when you go to gulf shores. You may have to let me know when you go and i'll come meet you in Mobile!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward (Post 4107803)
Good morning everyone!!

Crappy weekend, was down sick most of the 3 day weekend, which means I was just out of it, plus my water heater is dying all of a sudden yay.
So now staying home in the morning so I can fix it, still OP and doing my best to keep on track for my goals.
But of course that's hard when you cannot exercise because you feel like crap.
Got about 5 miles in over the weekend and that's it.
Hope to get more in this week, basketball game to go watch tonight.
And this week starts the busy season for the wife, so now I am picking up the little guy for the next 6 weeks or so.
At least she doesn't start her 6 days a week until after Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone is having a great day.

Stay positive, and stay OP.

Hi Lisa :)

Hiya Wayward :)
You need to get yourself better, I don't like when you aren't feeling well. I had to GO to work today...lol...I've been at the buses since 8am didn't have time to post this morning at all. One of them broke down and I had to go get another driver and get another bus.... hectic day but its over and all it well :)

shelly ann 11-14-2011 04:56 PM

Not taken that way at all!! No worries. My "little guy" is 34 now. My goal is to get into shape to enjoy more time with him. He likes to travel, and I sure would like to be there with him.

bludolphin 11-14-2011 06:43 PM

wuv - will do!

wayward - great job staying on program when you are under the weather

patns 11-14-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linden (Post 4107812)
Back when I was flying from island to island early morning at least once a week (drive/fly/drive) I'd have a sandwich with protein (egg, egg and bacon, ham and cheese, meatloaf:o) and a smoothie with fruit and yogurt, sometimes with a little granola thrown in. Very much phase 3; can be made the night before; and can be eaten when you're driving. [Well, when I'm driving.]

Both options sound yummy. But Ill have to wait till I land at a school! Alberta has a strict distracted driver law. Me and the sammy could end up in the slammer!
I make a dignified entrance to each school as it is now with all the water we drink. If I hit any traffic at all I'm trying to plot as I drive where the closest bathroom is in that particular school to the entrance.
Seriously though both those suggestions are very transportable and sound good. At the rate I'm going it will be a while before I get there anyway.
When I do get to phase 3 I can only have Ezekiel bread as I can't handle wheat.

Ryuu 11-14-2011 08:41 PM

Still a bit under the weather here and mother nature had to throw in TOM early on top of it and TOM is not nice to me.
But this is it for TOM, I've had enough and am getting IUD to get rid of it, I am just hoping that it doesnt effect the weightloss much.
Besides all that just your normal go to work, go to school, go home and clean and do homework day.
Field study is finally done so tomorrow I get to go home after morning route and SLEEP! hopefully kick this cold.
Enjoying my new tea. It is called "constant Comments". Sort of an orange spice. YUM!

wuv2bloved 11-14-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuu (Post 4108160)
Still a bit under the weather here and mother nature had to throw in TOM early on top of it and TOM is not nice to me.
But this is it for TOM, I've had enough and am getting IUD to get rid of it, I am just hoping that it doesnt effect the weightloss much.
Besides all that just your normal go to work, go to school, go home and clean and do homework day.
Field study is finally done so tomorrow I get to go home after morning route and SLEEP! hopefully kick this cold.
Enjoying my new tea. It is called "constant Comments". Sort of an orange spice. YUM!

Well you get some rest girlie!!! you need it!

bludolphin 11-15-2011 09:57 AM

Maybe I'm the one in the funk but it seems the boards are a little depressing lately :(

Ryuu 11-15-2011 10:59 AM

Well then add some spice.
This is the only one that I have been reading lately. Since it is the season, maybe we can talk about what we are thankful for, or we can talk about what to do about the stress of this joyous chaotic mindblowing season.

For me, I am thankful that it hasn't been overly cold yet because we use wood for heat and we don't have a lot of it this year so the warming it is the less wood we use.

Stress: I have wayyyy too much to do that gifts are on the back burner and I dont have the funds for much either so most will be homemade. Thinking of taking a family pic outside someplace and making cards and frames for them. Maybe making some caramels as everyone loves them but then that is really hard for me to do because I don't know anyone who can spend an entire weekend making sweet caramels and not eat any.
I also am not looking forward to all the crazy drivers. I was going to take the kids to the Mall of America, which is about a 2 hour drive for me. We havent been there for at least 4 years and I got some free passes to the amusement park. I have the friday after thanksgiving off of work and was planning on going then but then remembered that is Black Friday and there is no way I am leaving the house that day much less go to a mall. Insane
So there you have it. Hopefully next time I check there will be tons of posts on here. Off to class. Have a great day.

bludolphin 11-15-2011 11:58 AM

Ryuu - if i remember right it is always best to visit MOA after Jan 1st right now it is crazy all the shoppers and stuff, tho the amusement park is a hit and miss, saturdays being the busiest. I agree avoiding all malls on Black Friday LOL

Glad MN is being kind, I have a feeling it won't be for long tho.

As for the caramels good luck, you have to be strong to make them, I am not sure I could handle it.

Wayward 11-15-2011 12:19 PM

Good morning everyone, so far so good.
Repairman came to my house right at 8:00 today, got me up and running very fast, way quicker than I would have been able to do it.
So hopefully the problems with the water heater are all resolved.
Have my WI this afternoon at lunch time and I am trying to be optimistic about it. Only time will tell I guess.
I hope everyone else is doing well, I get my Kindle Fire this afternoon when I get home, yay for new toys lol.

Everyone stay positive and stay OP!

wuv2bloved 11-15-2011 12:59 PM

Well no more blue post on here...only happy ones!!!....Just think of last year at this time you didn't all of us and were looking for something to do. Now you can get on here and talk to everyone who is all over the world and share journeys!!

I woke up in a great mood today!!....i measured my waist its at 50!!!!!! More hot tea for me.....hahaha....that is 3 inches since last wednesday....my body is catching up to my 100lbs I think. Its sunny and hot here today but there is a cold front coming through over the next few days so the weather is yet to be determined....lol...Hopefully Thanksgiving won't be too cold so I can wear my shorts and new shirt....lol ....or if its cold I can wear my HOODIE....this is so much fun!!!.....lol

Wayward 11-15-2011 01:03 PM

Lisa you suck, when I was on my way in to work this morning it was 21 degrees lol.