3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246819-wayward-wuvs-group-helpful-people-open-everyone.html)

deelee10 11-11-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4104666)
HEY HEY everyone!!...just got back from shopping!!!!...I bought 2 new shirts SIZE 2x!!!!.....whoop whoop AND they were only $3.57 each!!!....I am having a great day!!!.....lol

Don't you just love a good deal - especially in a smaller size! Enjoy - you deserve it. I didn't buy any new clothes til after I lost at least 20 lbs. then everybody thought I had "suddenly" lost a lot of weight. They just couldn't tell because of my baggy clothes.

deelee10 11-11-2011 02:37 PM

I just read some of the earlier posts. Sorry, Wayward, I didn't realize you are a guy. I would have spared you some of post childbearing details. Oh, well, I see you are a dad (with some adorable kids!) so hopefully it was not too gross for you!

wuv2bloved 11-11-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deelee10 (Post 4104690)
Don't you just love a good deal - especially in a smaller size! Enjoy - you deserve it. I didn't buy any new clothes til after I lost at least 20 lbs. then everybody thought I had "suddenly" lost a lot of weight. They just couldn't tell because of my baggy clothes.

YES!!!.... I am so used of buying "boxy" shirts to cover me up that I have to get used of wearing shirts that fit me. When I wear a shirt that fits me people kinda freak out. I found out when the company Christmas party and the airport party is SOOOOO....I have not seen A LOT of these people since I work at home so I have to save my money up to buy a HOT new outfit for those!!!....I work at home and when I do go "in" to work its just to ride the buses, so no one sees me but my drivers.....I think everyone will be a little surprised to see me....hahaha

deelee10 11-11-2011 03:23 PM

Definitely get a hot new outfit for that! It's important to treat ourselves in nonfood ways - and to feel good about ourselves. Helps to deal with all the food temptations.

wuv2bloved 11-11-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deelee10 (Post 4104741)
Definitely get a hot new outfit for that! It's important to treat ourselves in nonfood ways - and to feel good about ourselves. Helps to deal with all the food temptations.

yup yup.....we were asked to bring a dish so mine will be my trusty friends broccoli and cauliflower :)

bludolphin 11-11-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

HEY HEY everyone!!...just got back from shopping!!!!...I bought 2 new shirts SIZE 2x!!!!.....whoop whoop AND they were only $3.57 each!!!....I am having a great day!!!.....lol

lol that is a great day, congrats!

shelly ann 11-11-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

There is nothing sweeter to a dieter than getting smaller clothes. It makes it all worth it. And, fantastic bargains to boot! So happy you are having a wonderful day. No one deserves it more than you. :hug::hug:

JellyMae87 11-11-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4104700)
YES!!!.... I am so used of buying "boxy" shirts to cover me up that I have to get used of wearing shirts that fit me. When I wear a shirt that fits me people kinda freak out. I found out when the company Christmas party and the airport party is SOOOOO....I have not seen A LOT of these people since I work at home so I have to save my money up to buy a HOT new outfit for those!!!....I work at home and when I do go "in" to work its just to ride the buses, so no one sees me but my drivers.....I think everyone will be a little surprised to see me....hahaha

You would look pretty smoking in some black pants and a blazer.. with a red top!! BAMMMM!! LOL

wuv2bloved 11-11-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4104963)
You would look pretty smoking in some black pants and a blazer.. with a red top!! BAMMMM!! LOL

Well I don't wanna break the bank in an outfit I am going to shrink out of....lol....but I am liking the red and black look :)

wuv2bloved 11-12-2011 01:16 PM

Hey everyone!!....looks like its going to be a good weekend. Everyone is busy and the boards are slow...makes for a long day....lol

Boston 11-12-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4105593)
Hey everyone!!....looks like its going to be a good weekend. Everyone is busy and the boards are slow...makes for a long day....lol

Hey Wuv!

Just wanted to check in to say a big THANK YOU for all your help and support. I was down 2.8 this morning and at my next weigh in I will be out of the 200's... I haven't been there since the 90's... I upped my water this week, as you suggested, and really think it made all the difference!

Congrats on the new clothes! You look fantastic!!!

wuv2bloved 11-12-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boston (Post 4105638)
Hey Wuv!

Just wanted to check in to say a big THANK YOU for all your help and support. I was down 2.8 this morning and at my next weigh in I will be out of the 200's... I haven't been there since the 90's... I upped my water this week, as you suggested, and really think it made all the difference!

Congrats on the new clothes! You look fantastic!!!

AWESOME!!!...that is great!!! you are going to hit a new decade this week....that is fantastic!!...very happy for you. Try drinking some Hot tea as well, I find that tends to help also, its like the "HOT" melts the fat away :)

LadyDi2010 11-12-2011 02:37 PM

need some encouragement/ advice... I am a critical care nurse and just worked a monster 3 day shift (which ended yesterday) with a very sick patient who worked my butt off, I stayed true to plan and did my every day eating routine, but I feel awful, almost like I am in a haze, if i lower my head i get dizzy quickly and have no energy what so ever. My husband is being such a great supporter and wouldn't let me cheat but i feel like my body is craving calories and carbs. My other IP friends think i should take another potassium pill at night to help and its the weekend so i can't get in touch with my coach. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

wuv2bloved 11-12-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyDi2010 (Post 4105664)
need some encouragement/ advice... I am a critical care nurse and just worked a monster 3 day shift (which ended yesterday) with a very sick patient who worked my butt off, I stayed true to plan and did my every day eating routine, but I feel awful, almost like I am in a haze, if i lower my head i get dizzy quickly and have no energy what so ever. My husband is being such a great supporter and wouldn't let me cheat but i feel like my body is craving calories and carbs. My other IP friends think i should take another potassium pill at night to help and its the weekend so i can't get in touch with my coach. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

You need more salt....your BP is probably low....Take a 1/2tsp in the palm of your hand and lick it off then drink some water. if you think you need more protein NOT CALORIES....eat another packet or some egg whites...but I am really banking on it being your BP....try that and see if it works :) I hope you feel better and give your hubby a pat on the back for keeping you on track, that is the kind of support that you need

Ryuu 11-12-2011 03:34 PM

Haven't checked in a while. been super busy. Monday is my last day of field study! Then 4 more weeks of the semester and I will officially done with classes and will start student teaching. Oh Boy!
Down a few pounds but will wait until Friday to post loss. I haven't weighed myself in a while. I've been struggling with staying OP again and find that if I weight myself often, I stay OP. When I was about 5 weeks into the program I quit weighing myself except for once a week because of field study and found that I didn't stay on plan as religiously. So I am going back to weighing daily or every other day now that i have the time.

Caught a cold but it isn't too bad and seems to be on the mend.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.