3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246819-wayward-wuvs-group-helpful-people-open-everyone.html)

JellyMae87 11-13-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly ann (Post 4106541)
YES - start a thread. I have given so much stuff to Goodwill, etc lately, and it would be wonderful to share it here first. You can stuff a lot of stuff into the prepaid envelopes from the post office (I think they still have them). Use to do it with the kids. I don't mind paying some postage. Like my mom always said - "it all comes out in the wash".

I see that you are somewhat local... what sizes are you in at the moment??

LadyDi2010 11-13-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4105674)
You need more salt....your BP is probably low....Take a 1/2tsp in the palm of your hand and lick it off then drink some water. if you think you need more protein NOT CALORIES....eat another packet or some egg whites...but I am really banking on it being your BP....try that and see if it works :) I hope you feel better and give your hubby a pat on the back for keeping you on track, that is the kind of support that you need

Wuv, just wanted to thank you for you're help! I am feel muuuch better than yesterday and a ton better than friday! My BP was okay, i actually checked it friday at work as well but salt did the trick!

LadyDi2010 11-13-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4105674)
You need more salt....your BP is probably low....Take a 1/2tsp in the palm of your hand and lick it off then drink some water. if you think you need more protein NOT CALORIES....eat another packet or some egg whites...but I am really banking on it being your BP....try that and see if it works :) I hope you feel better and give your hubby a pat on the back for keeping you on track, that is the kind of support that you need

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly ann (Post 4105760)
I feel for you being a CCU nurse. I have many nurse friends and they are worked ragged. I work in the administrative end and sure admire all of you in patient care. I think you are so dang tired, and agree with Wuv. Your electrolytes are probably out of whack and need some salt and potassium, maybe some extra fluids. Have you checked your BP? Leg cramps? You know all the signs and symptoms. When I am overly tired, that's when I tend to have the cravings. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Let someone take care of you for awhile. :hug:

Thank you shelly ann! Yes, i sure was run ragged haha and ever since i started this diet, i can't just sleep it off like i use too! My husband is my life saver, he is a pretty good nurse haha :D

ladyrayado 11-13-2011 02:13 PM

Wuv, please start an clothing exchange thread! I have lots of clothes waiting to go to Goodwill, and I'm sure some one else here could use them!

wuv2bloved 11-13-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyDi2010 (Post 4106545)
Wuv, just wanted to thank you for you're help! I am feel muuuch better than yesterday and a ton better than friday! My BP was okay, i actually checked it friday at work as well but salt did the trick!

Great!!....I am glad you are feeling better. That salt is a lifesaver, anytime I feel weird I just lick some salt and within minutes I am feeling better

Ok....going start the clothing exchange thread :)

shelly ann 11-13-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4106543)
I see that you are somewhat local... what sizes are you in at the moment??

I'm in a somewhat tight 20, but depends on the clothing maker. I carry the weight in the hips and thighs. Yeah, we're not too far away from each other, although I pretty much stick to this part of the woods.

shelly ann 11-13-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyDi2010 (Post 4106549)
Thank you shelly ann! Yes, i sure was run ragged haha and ever since i started this diet, i can't just sleep it off like i use too! My husband is my life saver, he is a pretty good nurse haha :D

So glad you are feeling better. I was wondering about you this morning. I have had a lot of energy since starting this diet. I realized the other day that I was getting sleep-deprived (hence the racoon eyes). I have taken melatonin the last couple of nights, which totally knock me out. Always said I would make a cheap addict.

Thank goodness for your husband - he's a keeper.

JellyMae87 11-13-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly ann (Post 4106557)
I'm in a somewhat tight 20, but depends on the clothing maker. I carry the weight in the hips and thighs. Yeah, we're not too far away from each other, although I pretty much stick to this part of the woods.

o0oh ok... Im just now in a 17/18... Also Old navy has a wonderful clearance section. and I can fit into an xl, but I was wearing XXL very tightly when I was at my heaviest!

wuv2bloved 11-13-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludolphin (Post 4106539)
this tea just isn't cutting it. I added two bags this time and it's still weak...luckily this is the end of china green tips in this house :)

I just made my second pot of tea, I added a packet of the crystal light strawberry for the individual bottles of water to the whole pot so its has a strawberry taste.....something different!!!

bludolphin 11-13-2011 02:27 PM

shelly ann - I forgot to ask what size clothing are you giving away?

shelly ann 11-13-2011 02:29 PM

I have a variety between 22-24 in pants. Guess I always have worn my clothes on the larger side. lol

shelly ann 11-13-2011 02:32 PM

Thanks for the Old Navy tip - never think of going there. Generally shop Macy's for the work clothing. They have the "not my daughter's jeans" there which fit incredibly. I just don't want to spend that kind of money yet. Over $100 a pair.

wuv2bloved 11-13-2011 02:35 PM

OK, clothing exchange thread started!

bludolphin 11-13-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4106569)
I just made my second pot of tea, I added a packet of the crystal light strawberry for the individual bottles of water to the whole pot so its has a strawberry taste.....something different!!!

hmm that is a great idea.

sandyh50 11-13-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4106499)
Go shopping in your closet and find something that you couldn't wear before, I am sure you have something in there!!...put it on...or go shop the clearance rack and get somethin CHEAP....you will notice it will show AND will get your motivation back...because wearing the same clothes is probably getting you down cuz you yourself can't see it when you wear your same clothes. I know when I put on a shirt that FITS me now and i look in the mirror I say to myself "DAMN look at you, I can actually SEE how much I have loss" and I am not joking I DO talk to myself like that,.....hahah

That is so true! When I wear my larger clothes you just can't see that I've lost 50 pounds (not officially), but by wearing something that fits, wow, It makes all the difference in how I view myself. I just go upstairs to my closets with my smaller clothes and shop, plus the thrift shop.