3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246819-wayward-wuvs-group-helpful-people-open-everyone.html)

wuv2bloved 11-12-2011 03:58 PM

Did you hear me calling you??....lol....glad to see you are still hanging in there. I know you will be grateful when you are done with school, I know I was...Hope you feel better soon!

shelly ann 11-12-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyDi2010 (Post 4105664)
need some encouragement/ advice... I am a critical care nurse and just worked a monster 3 day shift (which ended yesterday) with a very sick patient who worked my butt off, I stayed true to plan and did my every day eating routine, but I feel awful, almost like I am in a haze, if i lower my head i get dizzy quickly and have no energy what so ever. My husband is being such a great supporter and wouldn't let me cheat but i feel like my body is craving calories and carbs. My other IP friends think i should take another potassium pill at night to help and its the weekend so i can't get in touch with my coach. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I feel for you being a CCU nurse. I have many nurse friends and they are worked ragged. I work in the administrative end and sure admire all of you in patient care. I think you are so dang tired, and agree with Wuv. Your electrolytes are probably out of whack and need some salt and potassium, maybe some extra fluids. Have you checked your BP? Leg cramps? You know all the signs and symptoms. When I am overly tired, that's when I tend to have the cravings. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Let someone take care of you for awhile. :hug:

Ryuu 11-12-2011 04:30 PM

LOL Wuv, I didn't see that so I had to go back and look.
Thanks for yelling at me, glad to see that people noticed my disappearance.

wuv2bloved 11-12-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuu (Post 4105768)
LOL Wuv, I didn't see that so I had to go back and look.
Thanks for yelling at me, glad to see that people noticed my disappearance.

OF COURSE!!!....and its just about time for you to post a new pic missy!!!

bludolphin 11-13-2011 12:28 PM

I'm following wuv's advice today I'm drinking lots of hot tea today. It's windy and not exactly warm outside I figured it's a perfect day to drink tea. Let's see if the fat melts away...either way I'm going to be warm today LOL

wuv2bloved 11-13-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludolphin (Post 4106423)
I'm following wuv's advice today I'm drinking lots of hot tea today. It's windy and not exactly warm outside I figured it's a perfect day to drink tea. Let's see if the fat melts away...either way I'm going to be warm today LOL

I don't know if it is in my head or what but I dropped 2 inches in my waist since Wednesday!!!.....I'm going to continue drinking my hot tea that is for sure.....lol

shelly ann 11-13-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludolphin (Post 4106423)

MMmmmm. Hot tea. Perfect thing on a cold nasty day. My sweet Momma always made us milk tea as kids when we were sick. Brings back wonderful memories.

:rain:

Ryuu 11-13-2011 12:43 PM

Tea sounds good. It is chilly in MN today.
What types does everyone like?

wuv2bloved 11-13-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuu (Post 4106436)
Tea sounds good. It is chilly in MN today.
What types does everyone like?

green tea for me!!

shelly ann 11-13-2011 12:55 PM

My favorite is a rooibos called "Get Lost" that my doctor turned me on to several years ago. It's light with some cinnamon undertones. Good with a couple of drops of stevia. I like orange spice, chai and green too. Kind of varies depending on the mood.

shelly ann 11-13-2011 01:01 PM

Getting ready to go out to lunch with friends at a most wonderful restaurant. It will be hard to resist the homemade crackers and spread. I do love crackers. The good part is that they make a terrific salad. I am always griching that restaurants can't deliver good salads - and this one does. I'll have an IP drink before I go and be well prepared. Good luck to the rest of you today too.

bludolphin 11-13-2011 01:01 PM

Right now I dug in the stash and having tazo china green tips...it's pretty weak and probably why it was at the bottom of the barrel. Most of the time I have tazo Zen and Awake, or whatever green or black tea is available. Any of the mint teas are good as well but as other avid tea drinkers have told me it's not real tea LOL

wuv2bloved 11-13-2011 01:08 PM

I put 8 tea bags to 12 cups of water so its weaker then once that pot is gone I will just add another 12 cups of water so its even weaker. I will add a little lemon juice to it to make it have more flavor or some of my divincy syrups :)

bludolphin 11-13-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4106424)
I don't know if it is in my head or what but I dropped 2 inches in my waist since Wednesday!!!.....I'm going to continue drinking my hot tea that is for sure.....lol

LOL I hope it's not in your head I'd love to lose 2 inches or more by the time my husband gets back on Friday :) Then lose even more when he's in SA for 2 weeks end of November.

I was frustrated the other day because no one I see around here seems to notice that I have lost weight, so I asked him if he could tell and he said no, not at first he has to really look to notice differences. Not exactly the answer that I wanted to hear but he was telling me his truth so what can you do LOL well I hope that him being away a little he will be able to tell a difference...but I doubt it. someday.

wuv2bloved 11-13-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludolphin (Post 4106474)
LOL I hope it's not in your head I'd love to lose 2 inches or more by the time my husband gets back on Friday :) Then lose even more when he's in SA for 2 weeks end of November.

I was frustrated the other day because no one I see around here seems to notice that I have lost weight, so I asked him if he could tell and he said no, not at first he has to really look to notice differences. Not exactly the answer that I wanted to hear but he was telling me his truth so what can you do LOL well I hope that him being away a little he will be able to tell a difference...but I doubt it. someday.

Are you wearing your same clothes or are you wearing clothes that "fit" you and show your differences? I know when I wear my clothes that are too big for me you can tell a little but when I wear clothes that "fit" me you can see mouths drop....lol