3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/246819-wayward-wuvs-group-helpful-people-open-everyone.html)

kelly1962 11-10-2011 01:38 PM

I am so looking forward to that moment myself Joyflower. I cant wait
And this forum is where i will shout it with all my IP buddies!!

BCGirl 11-10-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4103298)
I am sorry... I don't know how to say this without appearing to be a prude! But this is the second time I am reading this and I cannot believe that anyone would be interested to know how much burp or fart you do! Seriously... I believe it is ok to talk for example about the C problem cause it is a problem some have... but talking about your burps and farts! I think it is too much... I don't know about others, but this is just me!

It's all about our bodies' reaction to the food and the diet - fair game IMO. I don't think it was graphic or rude, just candid. Not sure why C is okay and this isn't?

Bellamack 11-10-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4103298)
I am sorry... I don't know how to say this without appearing to be a prude! But this is the second time I am reading this and I cannot believe that anyone would be interested to know how much burp or fart you do! Seriously... I believe it is ok to talk for example about the C problem cause it is a problem some have... but talking about your burps and farts! I think it is too much... I don't know about others, but this is just me!

?

Bellamack 11-10-2011 01:51 PM

Bludolphin,

Excellent loss this week, you must be soooooooo happy!

bludolphin 11-10-2011 02:54 PM

Wayward - Thank you

Wuv - Challenge accepted

Joyflower - I can't wait to get there myself and will probably cry too, wear those tears proudly you deserve to be happy congrats!

kelly1962 - you'll get there soon, keep it up

Bella - I am very happy, and extremely happy about the NSVs :)

wuv2bloved 11-10-2011 03:11 PM

WOOHOO!!!!!....Challenge is on!!!....WE can DO THIS!!!

JellyMae87 11-10-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCGirl (Post 4103565)
It's all about our bodies' reaction to the food and the diet - fair game IMO. I don't think it was graphic or rude, just candid. Not sure why C is okay and this isn't?

I think that I would also have to agree... I think that we are all experiencing different. but I guess coming from someone that is phasing off correctly. I would like to know what to expect when I come to that part of my journey...

wuv2bloved 11-10-2011 03:53 PM

RYUUUUUUU....Where are you??????

bludolphin 11-10-2011 08:55 PM

Is soy flour allowed? I just saw it in the grocery store and was curious

clowngirl 11-10-2011 11:32 PM

So glad to be here on this Journey with everyone :)
I am finding I am having a hard time actually getting all of my food in. I realized I missed all of my snacks the first week. duh So getting my act together and also survived my "eat whatever he wants and be thin as a rail" hubby's birthday.

and I will probably break the TMI rule many times so I apologize in advance:carrot:

wuv2bloved 11-11-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clowngirl (Post 4104037)
So glad to be here on this Journey with everyone :)
I am finding I am having a hard time actually getting all of my food in. I realized I missed all of my snacks the first week. duh So getting my act together and also survived my "eat whatever he wants and be thin as a rail" hubby's birthday.

and I will probably break the TMI rule many times so I apologize in advance:carrot:

It is VERY important to get all 3 packets of food in a day....so tighten up with that....lol.... :)

Determinedat47 11-11-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellamack (Post 4103258)
W & W you both are rockin the program! I just posted on the daily thread that I am truly loving phase III. I am burping and farting and all regular again. I feel so much better than phase 1 & 2. I was saying that I can't believe that just 1 serving of greek yogurt and 1 serving of berries can get the system back up and running so well. lol. Some may think that it's TMI, but I know others have had digestive issues and I want to let them know that 5 days into ph3 and I am feeling great!

I don't mind hearing about your burps and farts at all. Part of the beauty of these threads- we can all share all of our experiences. Yours may help someone else. Let er rip!:dizzy:

SarahDC 11-11-2011 01:01 PM

Hi everyone!
Weekly check in with weigh in info. Down 1.8 this week, an inch off the booty, half inch off thighs and arms. Not bad considering TOM is visiting. Getting closer and closer to 199! Can't wait to see a 1 instead of a 2 in front of my weight. It has been atleast 7 years since I have seen that. Have a great day and weekend!! Thanks for all your support!

deelee10 11-11-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Determinedat47 (Post 4104062)
I don't mind hearing about your burps and farts at all. Part of the beauty of these threads- we can all share all of our experiences. Yours may help someone else. Let er rip!:dizzy:

When I read, "Let er rip!" I laughed out loud! After giving birth a couple of times, it can be hard to keep from doing that for a long time. Some things are never the same. When my children were young and I was in a play group - we discussed everything - childbirth, breast feeding, hemorrhoids and urine leakage!!! It's so good to learn that it's not just you. Now, in middle age, we discuss hot flashes, night sweats, colonoscopies, gall bladder surgery, cateracts. we still have the hemorrhoids and urine leakage unless we've had surgery to correct it - it's just part of life. I also had boys who went through the stage of being proud of their burps and laughed about "passing gas" as I tried to teach them to say - if they must discuss it - but I think I gave up at some point. I appreciate the heads up...no pun intended. I just think of it as medical information.

wuv2bloved 11-11-2011 02:14 PM

HEY HEY everyone!!...just got back from shopping!!!!...I bought 2 new shirts SIZE 2x!!!!.....whoop whoop AND they were only $3.57 each!!!....I am having a great day!!!.....lol