Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 263/159/160

Height: 5'8"

WOO HOO!!! I made it to 20day/20 posts!!!

Sorry just wanted to see my ticker I added!!!

Classy Broad - I hope you feel better!!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

My weigh in is tonight. I am super excited. I know I am down atleast 3 pounds. But maybe even 4!

I do think the bars can slow down the loss, but I find that if I have to rely on the shakes so much I am much more likley to cheat. I'd rather have a 2-3 pound loss and enjoy my food a bit rather than be down 3-4 and hate everything I have to put in my mouth. The reality is that 2-3 pounds a week of weight loss is great.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 202/188/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
My weigh in is tonight. I am super excited. I know I am down atleast 3 pounds. But maybe even 4!

I do think the bars can slow down the loss, but I find that if I have to rely on the shakes so much I am much more likley to cheat. I'd rather have a 2-3 pound loss and enjoy my food a bit rather than be down 3-4 and hate everything I have to put in my mouth. The reality is that 2-3 pounds a week of weight loss is great.
Hey, 2-3 pounds a week is fantastic! I also think I need to slow down on the bars, I rely on them waaaay too much!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #19  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

I started a new spreadsheet challenge.. It has it's own thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...challenge.html

Feel free to join if you like logging your weight loss each week in an easy-to-follow format... These keep me honest.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:11 AM   #20  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Good morning all!!!!! I'm finally in the 160's, and its a good feeling!!!!!! Also I tried the new dill pickle zippers, and they were amazing last night!!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #21  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
Good morning all!!!!! I'm finally in the 160's, and its a good feeling!!!!!! Also I tried the new dill pickle zippers, and they were amazing last night!!!!
Congratulations! I hope that the 160s go by fast for you...
Old 07-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #22  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lboogs311 View Post
Good morning peeps!

Thanks for starting the thread MOvingon. I have to say, it is the BEST feeling to actually get to choose different things to wear! I haven't fit into to most things for a while, so I am enjoying the diversity. I am hoping-no I know that in the next few months I will be even more delighted with the wardrobe changes until I can finally spree! I love cloths!!!

I have been doing well, except for yesterday-I had one shake and then regular dinner, just not enough. I slept late and then worked on redoing my closet (painting and new shelving). I feel bad about it, especially since I weigh in tonight and I am worried. The scale only showed a 2.6 loss. I'll updatye with the official tonight.

So, I have also been thinking about only having a bar every other day. That would be 2 shakes a day and a bar every other. What are some of your thoughts? I have been losing kinda slow and want to speed things up. All along I have been having 2 shakes (the evening one being the chocolate!) and the chocolate one, from what I have been reading, is borderline another restricted! So, I am swapping those for choc pudding to drink and thinking a bar every other. Which will be hard b/c I look forward and think about having my one every day! Any thoughts would be appreciated! I don't know if i'll talk to my coach about that-she will probably be against it!

Have a wonderful day friends!
I have spoken with two different coaches and one said that we should have a restricted every day, then the other one when my wi's werent too big said I should cut out the restricted.... Me on my own, do not have a restricted every day, it is more like every couple of days... and I rotate between the ridges, puffs, bars so I don't get too use to the same thing. I like my bars and try to stay away from them and only do them once a week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Good Monday morning everyone! After watching the scale say the same number for 5 days I purchased some Miralax yesterday. Seems to be working a little. I am not sure what is "normal" on this diet! LOL. I weigh in tomorrow morning so hopefully I've lost.
Iboogs 311 I have a friend who has lost 65 pounds since Feb. and she limits her bars/restricted items to 3 a week otherwise she thinks it slows down her loss. Another friend who is doing great on IP can NEVER have restricted items, her coach doesn't allow it.
It fasinates me you all that weigh in every day... it is way too stressful for me. I let the prgram do its stuff. And it seems when I give into the urge to weigh myself at home it is never with good results so I leave it for my clinic... Here's to all of you for being able to deal with the stress of weighing every day, your better than me. I couldn't imagine not having a coach to do it either... way to go those on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Broad View Post
Thanks!
I am not sure I would but that is just me. I have thrown up and lost everything too and just went on my day as normal, didn't seem to affect me. You might want to gauge if you should add another packet on how you are feeling if you are really hungry go for it. Otherwise I would wait and see. but that is me...
Old 07-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #23  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I started a new spreadsheet challenge.. It has it's own thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...challenge.html

Feel free to join if you like logging your weight loss each week in an easy-to-follow format... These keep me honest.
I wil check that out. I need anything that keeps me accountable.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 211.4/204.4/140

Morning!

Well I have completed week one and I'm down 5 pounds. I was hoping for more, however, this is a great start! I ended up with TOM so perhaps that is part of it. The other thing I am wondering is that I was drinking 1-3 cans of soda that was sweetened with Splenda but maybe that slowed me down?

I am wondering about working out. I very much enjoy working out and previous to this diet I was doing months of TurboFire. No loss because food has always been the issue for me. I would like to do Turbo Fire and some Chalean Extreme (Free Weights). Thoughts and advice on this is appreciated.
Wishing everyone a great day!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #25  

Had another weekend of all op. I've gotten through a lot of parties so I know I can do this. I have a wedding Sat and I have a dress I'd like to wear so let's hope some more inches depart this week. The wedding will have nothing I can eat, I already know the menu. So, I will eat beforehand and just say no. It's supposed to be hotter than heck, heat index of 110, and it's an outdoor wedding so I won't have much of an appetite anyway.

I went to the lake with my family and some friends yesterday and had a great time. I can even still back flip off my hubby's shoulders so that made me feel good.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecky View Post
Morning!

Well I have completed week one and I'm down 5 pounds. I was hoping for more, however, this is a great start! I ended up with TOM so perhaps that is part of it. The other thing I am wondering is that I was drinking 1-3 cans of soda that was sweetened with Splenda but maybe that slowed me down?

I am wondering about working out. I very much enjoy working out and previous to this diet I was doing months of TurboFire. No loss because food has always been the issue for me. I would like to do Turbo Fire and some Chalean Extreme (Free Weights). Thoughts and advice on this is appreciated.
Wishing everyone a great day!
Good luck with TOM. It's thrown me all ovr the scale. AS far as working out, everyone says something different. I was told wait at least 3 weeks so I am. I am scared to start back up because I don't want to stall. Let me know what happens if you do it!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #27  

Ok, I will wait 3 weeks and then take the plunge. I won't go crazy but I really do enjoy the workouts and they motivate me. If its a very negative reaction (stall) I might just have to walk and wait til the weight is gone.

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! Happy for you! Keep at it!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #28  

Anyone noticing the weight coming off in different places than normal? It's always my face first but it's been my hips, waist, and "pooch" this time. Loving it! I want it to show in my face but this is always the last place for me and clothes are fitting so much better even though I'm only down 11 pounds.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #29  

I'm glad that I don't constantly think about how my pants are killing my belly button! I can breathe! My Mom noticed right away when I popped in this weekend and that gave me a boost for sure!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 202/188/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Anyone noticing the weight coming off in different places than normal? It's always my face first but it's been my hips, waist, and "pooch" this time. Loving it! I want it to show in my face but this is always the last place for me and clothes are fitting so much better even though I'm only down 11 pounds.

I do notice that the inches are coming off in different places than in the past. It is great! I am ready to be rid of my "bubble butt"!
Closed Thread