Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #31  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

I just wish the weight would come off in other area's rather than my boobs!!!! haha I dont want to lose them!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

I had my first WI on Friday and after 5 days of IP, I lost 6 pounds and am officially out of the 160s! BUT I have felt terrible since Thursday. I hope this feeling ends soon because it's making difficult to continue on when you feel like you're going to throw up all day
Old 07-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 149.5/145.4/138

Height: 5'3.5"

Here's to hoping for an OP day and a OP week!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 149.5/145.4/138

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenlevi View Post
I had my first WI on Friday and after 5 days of IP, I lost 6 pounds and am officially out of the 160s! BUT I have felt terrible since Thursday. I hope this feeling ends soon because it's making difficult to continue on when you feel like you're going to throw up all day
Week 2 and 3 did get better! Hang in there! Are you doing much exercise? If your are, you might stop until the 3rd week. Weight will still come off, you just don't have the energy (no carbs) to do the workout.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #35  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
I just wish the weight would come off in other area's rather than my boobs!!!! haha I dont want to lose them!!!

Talked about this the other day with a good friend!! My boobs are the one thing I don't want going down. So, far I've just gone down band size but not cup.....that makes me happy.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #36  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Ur so lucky redhead!!

My boobs are shrinking The cup size i mean and i was only a D to begin with!

As for this past week.. i blew it on my 7th day..and i paid for it as well..im not sure it was even worth it..Does anyone else have a hard time with certain foods after not eating them for a long time? Cause part of my cheat last night had cheese on it..lots of cheese and now my stomach is just sooooo upset with me...got the big D going on...and im wondering if its cause i havent had cheese for a whole week..let alone dairy for a couple of weeks?? Anyone else notice this?? I wonder if i will ever be able to eat cheese again???

Anywho..new week...new start..suprsingly even after that little cheat yesterday, it moved my scale down .4 which is awesome because yesterday morning i weighed in and it hadnt moved..so maybe the up "Ing" of the calorie intake through the cheat helped kick my body back into gear??? Or maybe i just wasnt eating enough?
Old 07-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #37  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Yeah I wish it was just the band size, it's the cups size and all.... So sad to say that they look like they need a pick me up already and I have no kiddies yet haha
Old 07-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvw View Post
Week 2 and 3 did get better! Hang in there! Are you doing much exercise? If your are, you might stop until the 3rd week. Weight will still come off, you just don't have the energy (no carbs) to do the workout.
I haven't done any working out, not even walking. After reading several posts on here, I decided it probably wasn't a good idea until I got used to the diet. I'm sticking with it, but I sure hope this goes away soon!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #39  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone. To the new kids here, in time it does get better you just have to stay on program. Once the weight starts coming off, you feel better, you look better. And people also start noticing so it makes you feel really good, and it is all worth it.

NSV
So last week I was at my other office for a retirement party and we all got together in a group picture which we do from time to time. Then the pictures are set up on a shared drive of our server. So I started comparing my pictures from 2000 - 2011... Oh my, one of the girls I work with and have been friends with for 5 years asked me in one of my pictures who was that, I told her it was me... she couldn't believe it. The funny thing though my 2000 pictures look way fatter that the more recent ones (still pre IP though) which I thought was kind of funny as I was way heavier recently... I was actually shocked at the change, you can really tell now. Where as before I could say yes I have lost weight but I couldn't tell... I can now... still don't feel like I have but I now know that I have. I will try and update my pictures to give you a before and during update as even as of last July and this July... oh my... have a good week everyone, keep up the good work and remember your end goal and stay focused. Today is WI # 21, hard to believe I have been on this program for 21 weeks, it is all worth it. Hopefully I will have a good result tonight at wi but if not I know I have lost inches as my pants are so much loser in areas again... Will update after wi tonght.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #40  

Gave myself food poisoning from licking the raw pudding cake batter...actually it's my husbands fault, he jinxed me by saying I was going to get salmonella...worst husband ever
Old 07-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #41  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

NSV....I've got to toot my own horn today. I got HUGE compliments from 3 female co-workers and 2 "thumbs-up complete with head nods" from male co-workers this AM. 1st female came out of her office, grabbed my arm and let me know she had been meaning to tell me how good I looked. 2nd female walked up on the conversation and asked if we were talking about how hot I looked. 3rd female let me know just how skinny I looked today. And to think I still have 40# to go. These people have known me for a very long time and have seen my struggles.

To all the newbies and those considering the IP plan, IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!! One of these days I will "introduce" myself and tell the tale of the 13 year battle I have had with my body. I have never given up. IP and a properly functioning hormonal system have given me my life back. This girl got her groove on!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #42  
OP 6/5/11

S/C/G: 252/197/195

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Gave myself food poisoning from licking the raw pudding cake batter...actually it's my husbands fault, he jinxed me by saying I was going to get salmonella...worst husband ever
Now that is a radical way to lose weight! I hope you are feeling better.

Last edited by kellyg53; 07-11-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #43  
OP 6/5/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
NSV....I've got to toot my own horn today. I got HUGE compliments from 3 female co-workers and 2 "thumbs-up complete with head nods" from male co-workers this AM. 1st female came out of her office, grabbed my arm and let me know she had been meaning to tell me how good I looked. 2nd female walked up on the conversation and asked if we were talking about how hot I looked. 3rd female let me know just how skinny I looked today. And to think I still have 40# to go. These people have known me for a very long time and have seen my struggles.
Congrats! It is very motivating when people notice your progress!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 175/127/125

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post

To all the newbies and those considering the IP plan, IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!! One of these days I will "introduce" myself and tell the tale of the 13 year battle I have had with my body. I have never given up. IP and a properly functioning hormonal system have given me my life back. This girl got her groove on!

Congratulations!! It's always nice when people notice! and in my opinion, sometimes it is even nicer when men notice, not because of the attention, but because they are a little more clueless when it comes to noticing changes I think, so sometimes it takes a significant change for them to realize it, so yeah, double reassurance, way to go!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #45  
OP 6/5/11

Well the IP saga continues. Had an interesting day yesterday - my at home scales showed me at a new low weight - an almost unbelievable weight (should have seen this as a sign). I travel two hours to my church location - I'm a part time pastor (a long story in itself) and I typically stay there for three days. I managed to get through the church service without bolting to the bathroom but an hour or so later it was the big D in a serious way (sorry if this is TMi). I lived through all that, drank my water, had my chocolate shakes - and was expecting a low weight this AM.
It was not to be. Three pounds up. It is likely some difference in the scales and I think water retention from the afternoon's aftermath. Anyway, an interesting morning. I feel great and am interested to see what the day brings and tomorrow morning's weight. Now, on to some broccoli.

Stay Strong everyone.

Last edited by kellyg53; 07-11-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Closed Thread