Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 01:08 AM   #106  
Maintenance since 8/2/10

S/C/G: 173/130/130

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
You have a lot to be proud of! Congratulations on the NSV and making through you work anniversary. You're doing awesome!
Thank you so much for your encouragement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
I'm so excited my mom and I are celebrating my 30lb loss tomorrow. We are going out for manicures and pedicures my hubby's treat! He's so excited for me and has always treated me like a

I've have no clothes that fit so I had to go get a few things and I think it was harder emotionally than anything else. It was fun to get smaller sizes but my mind has not caught up with my new figure. I still look for clothes that help hide my figure so mom had to work her mommy magic and mommy phychiatry. When I look in the mirror I don't see myself the size my new clothes reflect. Hopefully, my mind will catch up soon.
And look at you! 30lbs as well! Enjoy your reward...you earned it and will feel so great with prett toes and feet.

I struggle with the image thing too...everyone keeps calling me "skinny" and I just hear "skinny for you". Need to change that and be happy and enjoy how I look instead of constantly pointing out flaws.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #107  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WijitingBoo View Post
Hello hello...

So today I am supposed to have my 4week WI at noon. I am SO not looking forward to it. Last week I was only down 0.2lbs, and my home scale this week says I've gone UP almost 0.6lbs.

It was TOM from the 13th up until the 19th, but still disappointing. I also had HUGE issues with hunger and carb cravings (and still having them) since it started. I also still feel bloated (which I never had issues with before).

Just have to wait and see what happens. Will update with actual results later.

The week before last I only lost .02lbs and I was so discouraged. I cut out restricted items for a week and I lost 5lbs the next week. If you haven't all ready I would recommend cutting back on restricteds.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:43 AM   #108  

Height: 5' 5"

This thread is now closed.

Please place new posts on today's thread: IP Daily Chat- Thursday, June 23
Closed Thread