Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 AM   #196  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvycajun View Post
Hi yall!
I'm just starting out on this plan too, it's my first weekend and I'm struggling to stay on track since I still have all kinds of "bad" foods in my house that are tempting. I am a single Mom of two girls, 15 and 3, and I just can't justify throwing out the foods and snacks that I've bought for them.
Anyway, I started IP on Valentine's day of all days, and the ladies at my office all had treats and I stayed in my hole, trying to be excited about my new diet, and actually did great for the week, sticking to the plan. I didn't get enough water in and wasn't taking supplements and felt horrible for a few days, but now I have tried harder to commit myself to it and increased my water and pills.
I was going to wait till Monday to check my weight loss, but I find myself getting on the scale every morning. I don't know if I'm dreaming this up, but it shows that I've lost 7 lbs already. I'm glad I found this site and wish I had more time in the week to read thru all the threads. Yall seem to have alot of great advice, thanks!
First of all stick around and read as much as you can everyone here will help you thru, as I'm sure you've read the first few days are the toughest. I have kids at home as well (teenagers) and a husband that is not on the diet, so I to have a house full of temptations, I even buy them and make their lunches, dinners etc. IMHO this makes me stronger, we have to resist temptations all the time at home, work, driving by the local fast food or donut shop It's everywhere. For me I know this is a lifestyle change and if I want to maintain when I'm finished then I need to learn to resist temptations. I know there are others that get rid of everything so they may have a different opinion...Hang in there the results will be rewarding and make you want to resist temptations.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Ok here's a day 2 update....

This morning AWESOME, a little dizzy if I spun around to fast, but feeling great! Woo Hoo. Been nibbling on 2 cups of veggies off and on, only have about one cup down the hatch, but now it's time for lunch, and agghhhh. I just dont know where it's gonna go. I need to get lunch down or I'm delaying my entire eating day.

I'm begining to feel wierd. Cant really put my finger on it, almost like an out of body experience, maybe a walking of clouds feeling.

I stopped at Rite Aid on those DE, there was several to pick from and different kinds, I got overwhelmed so I didn't get any. I told the pharmacist what I needed them for and she told me, I don't think these are gonna help ya out. lol. Any thoughts? How quickly do these work? I can run and get some once I find out exactly what I'm getting.

I'm just shocked how filling these protein foods are, maybe it's all the water, IDK. Just poured my 64 oz of water glass... hmmm maybe I'm drinking too much water to fast.

...and here I thought I would be starving to death, that maybe a welcome feeling... LOL.

Thanks for helping me out, I'm just afraid if I put anything else in me, it's gonna come right back out.
sherry-what do you mean by DE? and you do have your supplements, right? have you thought about using one of the clear drink mix packets instead of a pudding or such? it might be easier to drink than eat.... just add it to your water count. i have a pink lemonade and fuzzy navel protein that is like orange tang. easy enough and i don't have to gag down a big chicken salad or anything. i cannot get down the veggies! i tried brussell sprouts today and they were gawd awful! into the trash they went. so i ate a bowl of spinach (again) yes i actually ate it with a raspberry vinaigrette this time instead of blending it into a smoothie.... we have got to come up with a veggie attack plan! oooh i did get a beautiful red pepper today tho.. could eat those all day long. so glad they are on the new list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms lady View Post
Hello,
Any suggestions on how to make it through the weekendd? I, too, need my work schedule to stay focused. This is my first weekend on IP, I am doing good so far but I am already about 3 hours behind my normal eating schedule.
ms lady- i work mon-fri at a desk and have weekends off. i like to spend time making food for my next work week as well as my other chores. for example, this weekend i've done meatballs, a small pork roast and i have some pork ribs out to prepare tomorrow as well as hard boil eggs-(actually i steam mine like alton brown and they are fab!) i also get my veggies (that i can never get eaten) chopped and put in containers. then i just grab and go on monday am. i look for recipes and shop for groceries. (i'm never buying brussell sprouts again tho...) then i have fun doing my test kitchen stuff. i'm a foodie tho, so i stick with what i know, just trying to learn how to cook ip friendly stuff! DH keeps me busy with it since he eats all of my projects i don't like! i am planning my spring garden as well and i play with my dog alot. training the yellow fluffy one in my avatar..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOONER22 View Post
I love reading all the post and all are encouraging however i just cant see how yall can think this diet is easy..I have started it three or four times and cant make it past 2nd day. I get sick to my stomach and i am a horrible planner. Much needed advise please............on planning mostly...
sooner- i had a long talk with myself...."self, i said, you can do anything for 4 days... it's gonna be tough, but you are gonna be tougher"... i also indulged in as much proteins as i wanted the first few days to get in the groove, i even slipped in a diet soda... BUT...it worked. as soon as i saw the results on the scale i was committed. now just gotta keep workin it... like juiceman says... is it worth the $50 and stopping the roller coaster of success??? NO WAY! besides who wants to go through those first 4 days of H-E-L-L again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
I wanted to encourage the plateau-ers out there. I've been staying around the same weight for the last 2 weeks and I finally had a big woosh this morning (to the tune of 2 pounds down from yesterday!) I stayed true to program, even when frustrated. Yesterday I added 1 more packet to see if a tweak made the scale move and it did. So thankful for the advice on mixing it up.

Now I had to rave about the new tomato and basil soup! I made it per the instructions (2 packets since I was feeding the fam) and then added a cup of chicken stock, shredded chicken, cumin, garlic, paprika, fresh red and green peppers and cilantro. YUMMMM!! My husband said it was the best tortilla soup ever (of course he added cheese and sour cream). Delicious!
ash- is your hubby on this with you? i'd beat my DH with a caramel nut bar if he ate my soup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Ohhhhh I'm sure! I too am/was a carb addict.

You girls could have your chocolate, candy, desserts, my thing
was pasta and mexican food. Actually yesterday, I threw out
the rest of the pasta and meatballs that I couldnt eat anymore.
About made me cry... LOL
sherry- i made the best IP friendly meatballs yesterday! I'm one of those "off the cuff" cooks tho, but i could tell you the basics if you're interested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post
OK, I know I'll probably catch H@#$ for this but... My sister really had trouble getting going too. We just decided she could eat as much animal protein as she wanted and 3-4packets per day (but no carbs) for the first 3 days to get her into ketosis. After that she was fine and has been able to stick with the plan without cravings or cheats. She is well on her way to goal. Once you get past the carb withdrawal it is so much easier! Hope this helps. Good luck to you!

Lynn
woolberger- that's how i did it too. whatever works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
K so I have decided that the worst thing about this diet is eating salad without normal salad dressing! I am not a salad person but will eat it with the right dressing and thus far I cannot seem to figure out a good dressing that I like! I tried WF ranch and hated it and now I'm scared of wasting more money on another dressing I don't like and I have tried different combos of oil vinegar and various spices. Any suggestions??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
I've never really liked salads, so for me it was super critical to find a salad dressing that I really liked. What I found I like best is to mix equal portions of regular olive oil and vinegar, then I add Club House Parmesan & Herb seasoning to it and shake it up in a little Tupperware container.

Another one I like is olive oil, mustard, and Splenda mixed with a little water for consistency. No measurements on that one, just mix to taste. Tastes quite a bit like honey mustard.
i know, right?! what's a salad without tomatoes and lighthouse blue cheese dressing! i'll have to try one of pinky's suggestions..

regarding all the comments about our regular schedules and different eating times.....IMHO, mixing it up helps keep the fat melting off. changing what we eat, when we eat it as well as changing the volume of food can help keep the body from creating a set point. i don't worry too much about eating at the same time every day etc. i do worry about eating when i have physical hunger tho. some days i'm ready for my second food serving at 10 in the morning. sometimes i can wait until 1. i try to listen to my body and go by it's clock not the one on the wall. any other schools of thought on this?
Old 02-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #198  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Rondar, ha! No, my husband isn't on IP. He's been eating all my dinners that I make but this is the first packet he's ever had. I had a friend join on my referral so my coach gave me a free box of the tomato basil.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:17 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 225.6/224.2/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
K so I have decided that the worst thing about this diet is eating salad without normal salad dressing! I am not a salad person but will eat it with the right dressing and thus far I cannot seem to figure out a good dressing that I like! I tried WF ranch and hated it and now I'm scared of wasting more money on another dressing I don't like and I have tried different combos of oil vinegar and various spices. Any suggestions??
I can't bear the WF dressings either, so I've been using EVOO and Apple Cider Vinegar. I eat a huge bowl of Romaine lettuce and at least half of my veggies raw so I never have the big C. Sometimes I mix the EVOO with vinegar, mustard, stevia and fresh garlic. Those two dressings are working for me as long as I have a nice variety of veggies and lettuces. I always add fresh red peppers, purple onions, cukes and spring mix or baby spinach, lots of fresh ground black pepper.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:28 AM   #200  

Quote:
I love reading all the post and all are encouraging however i just cant see how yall can think this diet is easy..I have started it three or four times and cant make it past 2nd day. I get sick to my stomach and i am a horrible planner. Much needed advise please............on planning mostly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post
OK, I know I'll probably catch H@#$ for this but... My sister really had trouble getting going too. We just decided she could eat as much animal protein as she wanted and 3-4packets per day (but no carbs) for the first 3 days to get her into ketosis. After that she was fine and has been able to stick with the plan without cravings or cheats. She is well on her way to goal. Once you get past the carb withdrawal it is so much easier!
Many of us had a hard time in the first week or two. It's a very common experience.

Feeling sick to your stomach: Tell us more about this. Which packets are you eating? When does the nausea occur in relation to having supplements, and which supplements? Are you working with a coach or clinic? Are they participating in IP as more of a store/distributor model rather than a coaching/support model? If coaching/support, what have they said?

If your challenge is hunger: You may find that it's easier if you add an extra packet or two as you get used to the change in your carbohydrate consumption, and possibly making sure that you eat a restricted item once per day for the slightly higher carb count. **Not official IP Protocol** If that's not working, add some extra veggies from the "select" list that you can have everyday not the "occasional" list where you are limited to having them twice a week. Start with a 1/2 cup and adjust until you find the level you need.

Are you willing to give up what you say to and about yourself around planning? Thinking about what you eat on this program may allow you to to that story. Did you get a "diary" sheet from your coach/distributor? You can use that to plan. I used a sheet like that to figure out what packets I wanted to buy before I went to my weigh in every week.

Quote:
Hi yall!
I'm just starting out on this plan too, it's my first weekend and I'm struggling to stay on track since I still have all kinds of "bad" foods in my house that are tempting. I am a single Mom of two girls, 15 and 3, and I just can't justify throwing out the foods and snacks that I've bought for them.
Congratulations on your early success! Good luck tomorrow at your official weigh in. The first week is one of the hardest on this program -- it does get easier.

About the foods and snacks: Let the supply run out and replace them with foods and snacks your girls like but that you don't. You can also let your daughters support you: Tell them that you're not going to eat those foods until day "X" and then **let** them hold you to account. Most kids are great at this and love doing it. "Mom, do you really want to have that?" "Mommy, you said that you weren't going to have that 'cause it's not on your diet!" Your weight loss success and diet compliance becomes a family project -- when you lose, everybody wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
sherry-what do you mean by DE? and you do have your supplements, right?
I stumbled on this one too. My best guess ... DE = digestive enzymes

Last edited by I'm svelting!; 02-20-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #201  
JSP
Started IP 10/3/10

S/C/G: 164/129/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Hi yall!
Anyway, I started IP on Valentine's day of all days, and the ladies at my office all had treats and I stayed in my hole, trying to be excited about my new diet, and actually did great for the week, sticking to the plan. I didn't get enough water in and wasn't taking supplements and felt horrible for a few days, but now I have tried harder to commit myself to it and increased my water and pills.
I was going to wait till Monday to check my weight loss, but I find myself getting on the scale every morning. I don't know if I'm dreaming this up, but it shows that I've lost 7 lbs already. I'm glad I found this site and wish I had more time in the week to read thru all the threads. Yall seem to have alot of great advice, thanks!
Welcome Curvy!

Good for you starting on valentine's day. That shows you are strong and can overcome those days that are more challenging than others. I can relate to 'treats' in the home. I have two teen boys, who probably consume 10k calories a day. I buy healthy, but even certain healthy foods are a no-no on this diet. So there will always been something in your house that you should not have. Before IP, I was always dieting, and would restrict myself to just a 'bite' of whatever my son was having at the time. No weight loss. So while on IP, I have not taken one bite...it almost makes it easier. Zero tolerance policy works here, it may work for you as well.

Good luck and I bet you will do great on this program!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:33 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:

Wow -- Your coach is a **keeper** Where do you live? Be sure to recommend her!
I live near Niagara Falls, coach is in St. Catherines and I seriously heart her. It's so nice to know I have such great support right at my fingertips, almost feels like I have a personal coach

Day 3 has begun, found I was VERY tired last night and started a headache although it's not too bad this morning. Still feeling good and looking to get out for a bit today with the kids. Been stuck in the house the last few days with all this bull**** cold weather so I feel the need to get out a bit and I know the kids want to as well. Gonna take them to Cheeky Monkeys and bring some work with me to do while they're playing away. I have a shoot this afternoon with a sweet 2 month old as well.
Hoping everyone has a fantastic, successful day
Old 02-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #203  

S/C/G: 188.6/182.2/155

Height: 5'5''

Good Morning Everyone! Its Sunday and day 5 of IP for me.

Well - yesterday - day 4 was much better then days past. I felt stronger and more confident, which was great. My only issue is being a bit lightheaded - but I am trying to ignore that. I feel like I am getting used to this - I have my melt downs - but they are becoming less and less.

Did many people have the symptom of just being completely exahusted? I go to bed and can instantly fall asleep - something not common for me. Last night I slept 9.5 hours and still woke up groggy - I mean I felt like I had taken a sleeping pill - I am guessing this is just because my body is working so hard right now. Did I mention that I drempt of carbs and cheating... lol.

On a side note - this morning I was so looking forward to my crispy cereal. All I could think of was DAIRY. Nice cold skim milk - yum! I grab my package of cereal - and turn it over to read the instructions.... "measure 3.5 ounces cold water, cereal packet and stir...." HUH? Water + Cereal - ugh reality check! lol. Managed to choke it down - not what I was expecting.... lol.

Here's to a better lunch and a brighter day
Old 02-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #204  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

[QUOTE=Tweety bird;3719843]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety bird View Post

Hi again just getting discouraged with IP. Been at the same weight for last 2 weeks thinking of throwing in the towel. What can I do to get my body back on track I don`t like wasting money or eating IP ( less natural) only to accomplish nothing. I have been following the rules but no more weight is coming off. Tweety[/Q
Please don't throw in the towel, you will need it to wrap around your skinny body when you reach your ideal weight. I am glad you are following the rules, that is what you are suppose to do, the rest is up to your body. Early last summer I sat goals based on others weight loss records or a date I thought I should be at a certain weight, well let me tell you, I soon realized I was setting myself up for disappointments. There were many months I didn't loose as fast as I wanted to, I was aware of the expense and how the lengthy time could become a discouragement. I wanted to be rid of all that fat, I wanted to look like I had in my past, I wanted to break some bad eating habits and I wanted to improve my health. Now I don't ever want to go back to old habits or be in the shape I was in. Let's hang in there and see this thing through, you see I'm not finished either, I want to maintain what I have. Others may have ideas, like changing things up, ect. Judy
Quote:
I don't have any ideas about the sick stomach, sorry. I am a planner by nature, that doesn't mean I always carry all my plans out. I think that if you look at the big picture and try yo make a plan you might get over whelmed. Learn to plan by taking one facet of your life or one facet of this new way of eating, make a simple plan, carry it out, then make another and another. The feeling of accomplishment of one plan will do a lot for you. Planning is all about thinking ahead. Sometimes we just have to stop and think. Judy
Old 02-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #205  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinO View Post
Good Morning Everyone! Its Sunday and day 5 of IP for me.

Well - yesterday - day 4 was much better then days past. I felt stronger and more confident, which was great. My only issue is being a bit lightheaded - but I am trying to ignore that. I feel like I am getting used to this - I have my melt downs - but they are becoming less and less.

Did many people have the symptom of just being completely exahusted? I go to bed and can instantly fall asleep - something not common for me. Last night I slept 9.5 hours and still woke up groggy - I mean I felt like I had taken a sleeping pill - I am guessing this is just because my body is working so hard right now. Did I mention that I drempt of carbs and cheating... lol.

On a side note - this morning I was so looking forward to my crispy cereal. All I could think of was DAIRY. Nice cold skim milk - yum! I grab my package of cereal - and turn it over to read the instructions.... "measure 3.5 ounces cold water, cereal packet and stir...." HUH? Water + Cereal - ugh reality check! lol. Managed to choke it down - not what I was expecting.... lol.

Here's to a better lunch and a brighter day
Hiya Erin! I'm on day 3 so we're not too far apart in our journey with IP. I too have been extra tired these last few days, I was asleep before 10 last night which is NOT like me at all...I wouldn't say it was a great sleep but nonetheless it was way earlier than usual. I did wake up way earlier though than expected and am feeling pretty energized this morning so we'll see where that takes me. I have heard that being tired is common in the beginning and then we can expect to feel more energized as time goes on.
I had to laugh a bit at your post about the cereal....I too decided to try that this morning and while I knew that I wasn't going to add milk but water instead, it wasn't really what I expected either. The cereal itself isn't bad but the "milk" the water turns into started to go a bit thick on me towards the end and I couldn't choke it down...I think next time I will just try adding more milk. It wasn't the taste rather the consistency of it that bothered me.

Anyway, good luck with this! I'm looking forward to my omlette at lunch, been really enjoying those!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:00 AM   #206  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

[QUOTE=rondar;3720695]sherry-what do you mean by DE? and you do have your supplements, right? have you thought about using one of the clear drink mix packets instead of a pudding or such? it might be easier to drink than eat.... just add it to your water count. i have a pink lemonade and fuzzy navel protein that is like orange tang. easy enough and i don't have to gag down a big chicken salad or anything. i cannot get down the veggies! i tried brussell sprouts today and they were gawd awful! into the trash they went. so i ate a bowl of spinach (again) yes i actually ate it with a raspberry vinaigrette this time instead of blending it into a smoothie.... we have got to come up with a veggie attack plan! oooh i did get a beautiful red pepper today tho.. could eat those all day long. so glad they are on the new list!

Good Morning Rondar & Jace... **pet pet pet Jace on the head** so sorry for the confusion, DE= digestive enzymes. Yes, I do take the required supplements, + biotin and vitamin C. I think my eating problem starts first thing in the morning. I always have a RTD for breakfast, as I'm a java drinker and one RTD gives me 2 cups of nice java (I cant stand it black). Well in my opinion RTD are very filling. Even before I have my breakfast, I have a 15 oz glass of water, and drink water as I'm drinking my coffee. I think between the RTD and drinking 2 glass of water an hour is whats filling me up. I think I'm gonna slow down on the water, first thing in the morning to see if that helps. Also try cutting the veggies up in smaller pieces and put those in front of me, right after I'm finished with my coffee.

See, I just started my 2nd cup of coffee, and have one glass on water in me, and I'm so full and bloated... AGH! I have to laugh tho because I feel fatter then before I started IP.. lol.

Rondar, I have been sticking to the drinks or pudding made with extra water when I feel that I just cant get it down.

I think a veggie plan would be awesome, as I have never really been a fan of veggies anyway. I must admit tho, the veggies aren't that bad, if there was just a place to put them in my tummy.

sherry- i made the best IP friendly meatballs yesterday! I'm one of those "off the cuff" cooks tho, but i could tell you the basics if you're interested...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I would love for you to share! A girl and her poo, after my own ♥

Just an FYI... my coach does not include the water that you use in packets as part of your water consumption, once again, each coach is different.

Day #3 - feeling fine as frog fur! (but full) lol.

Everyone have a great OP day!!!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 139.1/132.4/119

Hi Everyone: Today is a bad one for me. Seems like I'm always posting just to rag on. Today is day 13 for me, still no ketosis, and am simply starving and can't figure it out. Last Monday at WI I was down by only 2.4 lbs, and counsellor felt for sure it would happen this week. No headache, no feelings of euphoric, or no sensation of feeling full, fruity breath or all the good things that go with ketosis. I have been rigid with the IP diet and stick to all the rules, except the lettuce. I drink at least 100 ounces of fluid, and am in great health. I am 54, 62 inches, and my goal is to loose 20 lbs. Starting weight was 139.1. Am beginning to wonder if this is the right diet for me. Any thoughts or ideas would be a great help as I am struggling. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday .
Old 02-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #208  

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Hiya Erin! I'm on day 3 so we're not too far apart in our journey with IP. I too have been extra tired these last few days, I was asleep before 10 last night which is NOT like me at all...I wouldn't say it was a great sleep but nonetheless it was way earlier than usual. I did wake up way earlier though than expected and am feeling pretty energized this morning so we'll see where that takes me. I have heard that being tired is common in the beginning and then we can expect to feel more energized as time goes on.
I had to laugh a bit at your post about the cereal....I too decided to try that this morning and while I knew that I wasn't going to add milk but water instead, it wasn't really what I expected either. The cereal itself isn't bad but the "milk" the water turns into started to go a bit thick on me towards the end and I couldn't choke it down...I think next time I will just try adding more milk. It wasn't the taste rather the consistency of it that bothered me.

Anyway, good luck with this! I'm looking forward to my omlette at lunch, been really enjoying those!
The omelets are great as well the cream of chicken soup.... I concur the cereal is awful. I tried it once and used the remaining packets to make bars. I added choc drink powder and small amt of water, splash of vanilla and its not bad. I also used part of a lemon pudding mix, poppy seeds and some water to the cereal and pretty darn good, but does get a bit soggy after a day or two. If there is a will there is a way. And far to expensive to throw out.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #209  
JSP
Started IP 10/3/10

S/C/G: 164/129/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Kate View Post
Hi Everyone: Today is a bad one for me. Seems like I'm always posting just to rag on. Today is day 13 for me, still no ketosis, and am simply starving and can't figure it out. Last Monday at WI I was down by only 2.4 lbs, and counsellor felt for sure it would happen this week. No headache, no feelings of euphoric, or no sensation of feeling full, fruity breath or all the good things that go with ketosis. I have been rigid with the IP diet and stick to all the rules, except the lettuce. I drink at least 100 ounces of fluid, and am in great health. I am 54, 62 inches, and my goal is to loose 20 lbs. Starting weight was 139.1. Am beginning to wonder if this is the right diet for me. Any thoughts or ideas would be a great help as I am struggling. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday .
Sister Kate,

Give us more details on your daily intake. Specifics will help pinpoint potential issues. What are you having at each meal, at each snack, and the amounts?
Old 02-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #210  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP View Post
Sister Kate,

Give us more details on your daily intake. Specifics will help pinpoint potential issues. What are you having at each meal, at each snack, and the amounts?
My morning meal is usually a shake or a pudding followed by a black tea with stevia. Morning snack is half a protein bar. Lunch (noon is usually soup with 2 cups of veggies and try to get in some lettuce. Supper (dinner) is usually chicken, lean pork or beef ( 5 oz) with mixture of veggies (like a stir fry but not fried - and then a hot drink afterwards. I like the Ready made vanilla shake heated with nutmeg. My counseller said I could go to 4 IP products a week, since I haven't got into ketosis and am hungry. I drink lots of water, and am not cheating although it is awful tempting. I am up at 0530 hours in the morning and usually in bed by 9. I take all the recommended supplements and use the sea salt although I don't like salt. I think I am on track with the diet, but it just doesn't seem to be cutting it for me. Thanks for any input.
Closed Thread