Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgadsMe View Post
ONTARIOPHOTOGAL!

Wow you got a call from your coach? That is so terrific! Sounds like you've got a good one to work with. There are so many knowledgable people in this group that you'll love talking to. You will learn so much from their experiences. Its so motivating seeing all the accomplishments you'll see in here. Poke around a bit and get even more excited about your decision to go IP. I'm a relative newbie myself...third WI coming up. Had rough start to this week but am bringing in the end of the week on a really strong note!! Look forward to seeing you around!!
Thanks for the warm welcome! Ya, it was really nice to hear from my coach less than 24 hours after I first saw her...makes me feel like she really cares which is a good feeling I've had the usual busy kind of day I always have but have already been looking around the boards and get more excited with each success story I read. Being a photographer, I'm always behind the camera and I like it that way...BUT, I would love to be able to get to the point where I'm not automatically trying to hide when someone turns the camera on me or yelling at them to make sure they're at least getting me from my chest up LOL.
Thanks again!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:25 PM   #62  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

Well had my 6th weigh in, it was a loss of 1.4, not great but I will take it. So I am hoping my 2 week stall is over. In two weeks I have lost 3 pounds putting me at 143. I am still hoping to be at 135 within 24 days for vacay.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:32 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 224/205/150

does any one know if not taking your vitamins will effect your weightloss? I always forget to take at least one of them.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 222/207.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome! Ya, it was really nice to hear from my coach less than 24 hours after I first saw her...makes me feel like she really cares which is a good feeling I've had the usual busy kind of day I always have but have already been looking around the boards and get more excited with each success story I read. Being a photographer, I'm always behind the camera and I like it that way...BUT, I would love to be able to get to the point where I'm not automatically trying to hide when someone turns the camera on me or yelling at them to make sure they're at least getting me from my chest up LOL.
Thanks again!

Ha, you're funny! I'm the say way...for me "duck' is the first option, throwing something the second, third is run for cover! Off to have my, late, blueberry/pom drinky....off to pick up the four kiddos from school. Hope to talk again~
Old 02-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #65  

Default any body have PCOS

Hi, I have had PCOS for years. I gained so much weight with my first daughter (have 4) and no matter how hard I work out or diet I am not loosing weight....I even went to mexico and had the lap band done.....30lbs is all~!!! Not sure if that is from the band or working out! I am so frustrated and not Dr. seems to care....just say work out and diet....I log everything so I can show what I do but does not matter.....I need help from anyone who has been in my shoes please!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #66  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdigrrl View Post
Wahoo! Had my weigh in last night and weighed 4.5 lbs less. Yay, me!
Though it's only been two weeks on IP, this is the longest I've ever dieted and the first time the scale has gone down since 8th grade (when the cross country coach was my PE teacher for the year).
I have much to go still but I'm continually surprised that this change in eating habits doesn't suck and I haven't failed yet.

Have a great long weekend all!!
Congrats keep up the great job you are doing.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #67  
IP Success Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
Didn't have an official WI this week. I am trying to do the official WI every two weeks as I live about 45 miles from the clinic. Down 5 lbs this morning for a total of 13 lbs for two weeks. Feeling kind of blah the last two days. Had some serious carb cravings yesterday - not sure why but finally went to bed early so I wouldn't be tempted.
That's awesome keep up the great job you are doing.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #68  
IP Success Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by caraab View Post
First 4 days on the program. I didn't think I could do even one day with all the restrictions. But so far, so good. I tried to take it an hour at a time the first day. No real hunger...Just wanting to eat. Crazy to learn that you live to eat, not eat to live. Kind of hard learning what products you like and which you can't gag down. But I have found some good ones. Drinking lots of water. Program seems to make me thirsty. But no headaches etc. Can I make it a whole week? I hope so. Caraab
Welcome, you have come to a great place for information and support. Remember you can do this hang in there it gets better.

Last edited by couts71; 02-18-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #69  
IP Success Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Jumping in with both feet here, looking for as much support as possible. On day 1 and excited, like what I've had to eat so far and was nice to get a call already from my coach Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all and being inspired! Thanks for having me!
Hugs
Stacy
Welcome you have come to the right place for information and support.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #70  
IP Success Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaipjourney View Post
Well had my 6th weigh in, it was a loss of 1.4, not great but I will take it. So I am hoping my 2 week stall is over. In two weeks I have lost 3 pounds putting me at 143. I am still hoping to be at 135 within 24 days for vacay.
Not great weight loss???? That is AWESOME weight loss celebrate the small and large victories because you are getting closer and closer to your goal keep up the great job you are doing.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Welcome you have come to the right place for information and support.
Thank you! Looking forward to getting to know everyone better
Old 02-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #72  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

heatherr26- I have PCOS and have had trouble losing weight for as long as I remember. I've lost 23 lbs in 6 weeks. It is the ONLY thing that's worked!
Old 02-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #73  
IP Success Story

Well I have returned from WI#13 and I am happy to say I have lost -3.6lbs for a total weight loss of -74.4 lbs and a total of 48.5 inches gone forever. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM. I can see the goaline within reach and I am driving for a touchdown.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Well I have returned from WI#13 and I am happy to say I have lost -3.6lbs for a total weight loss of -74.4 lbs and a total of 48.5 inches gone forever. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM. I can see the goaline within reach and I am driving for a touchdown.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your doing awesome, and such inspiration to us all.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #75  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
Didn't have an official WI this week. I am trying to do the official WI every two weeks as I live about 45 miles from the clinic. Down 5 lbs this morning for a total of 13 lbs for two weeks. Feeling kind of blah the last two days. Had some serious carb cravings yesterday - not sure why but finally went to bed early so I wouldn't be tempted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caraab View Post
Hey! I'm from Eastern WA also. Nice to know somebody around here is doing the same thing. Caraab
Where in E Wa are you guys from? I'm in Spokane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erathbaby View Post
does any one know if not taking your vitamins will effect your weightloss? I always forget to take at least one of them.
My coach says that it DOES make a difference. I have two of those weekly pill containers - one for morning, one for night. I start my morning in the bathroom and end my day in the bathroom and that's when I take my pills! You need them.
Closed Thread