Old 06-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieG View Post
Well - wish I didn't weigh this morning: 142.4, up 10lbs over the weekend! Not TOM, no big C... only wedding anniversary & my son's birthday party... Well, hope to get back where I was in the next few days/weeks - kinda discouraged that phase 4 will not be good to me!
Is that actually up 10 lbs or did you mean one pound?
doxigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:29 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 217/174/150

Hello all:
Weighed in at 181 this morning. Here's hoping to see the 170's next week. Traveling, so we'll see. Thanks Jordanna for your help with the challenge.
kellyrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #183  

Height: 5'8"

jordanna, i won't be submitting a weight this week i can't bear to see a gain on that chart. hoping next week will have a net loss of at least a pound or two. all i want is to be in the 160's...here's hoping i can blame this all on TOM!
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #184  

Hey mama - no problem I'll just leave you at the same weight. I've gained 3 lbs overnight before, it always comes off though so don't get too discouraged!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #185  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hey mama - no problem I'll just leave you at the same weight. I've gained 3 lbs overnight before, it always comes off though so don't get too discouraged!
ok, thank you for that, nice to hear i'm not the only one. you ever pinpoint where it came from? i've been using rice wine vinegar for the last 2 or 3 weeks in my salad dressing and grapeseed oil because i ran out of apple cider vinegar and olive oil and i'm too cheap to go buy more since i figured i had perfectly good stuff here alreadyi use the spray olive oil for chicken and veggies)...i kind of was pondering this earlier while mixing my dressing. could that have a negative effect you think??
Old 06-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #186  

I don't think the rice wine vinegar would do it - I've used it on numerous occasions and don't think it ever caused a gain. I'm not sure why we gain sometimes, I think it can be for a # of reasons:

time of month
water retention because of not enough sodium
our bodies saying "whoa, what are you doing with all my fat stores" and trying to fight you on it

either way, I've been through it a few times and understand how discouraging and disheartening it is but don't let it beat you down, it will come off if you stick to it...
Old 06-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #187  

thanks again, i literally love you you're wonderful, so tell me how was day #1 of phase 3????
Old 06-22-2010, 11:43 PM   #188  

oh gosh - I didn't want to talk to much about it because I know it's hard for everyone but I literally LOVED breakfast this morning...my favorite part was a glass of skim milk and a cup of strawberries...I was in heaven!

I felt really full though, all day...so hopefully I don't feel like that every day
Old 06-23-2010, 08:46 AM   #189  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
Is that actually up 10 lbs or did you mean one pound?
10 lbs but it is getting less and less over the day! Must have been from big mealS and water retention - will keep you posted!

Last edited by SylvieG; 06-23-2010 at 09:16 AM.
SylvieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #190  

S/C/G: 176.4/154.2/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Jordanna,
Fruit? Yum!! I agree with Erin . . .I just love you (and your blog) =) I'm at 153.8 this morning. I've been up all week . . . I just don't get it. I struggled yesterday and Boom! I see the 153's today. I thought for sure I'd be posting a gain. At this point I'm needing willpower dust . . . BTW, the wind has been blowing here about 50mph, surely someone could send me the willpower kind instead of the dirt kind!!
EatBeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #191  

lol eatbeef - aren't our bodies weird sometimes...up a few pounds and stressing us out and then overnight bam, we're where we want to be again....all that worry for nothing...you'd think it would teach us something...but of course we worry again the next time

Congrats everyone, we've lost over 150 lbs!!

Challenge Chart:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 10 lb challenge chart.pdf (37.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 06-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #192  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

Special shout out to Sarah30 and doxigirl who have made the 10!!

I'm having a really hard week. I did a ketosis strip this morning and I was negative. I'm trying not to panic as I can't see what would kick me OUT as I'm doing no restricted packets and I've barely had any occasional veg (green beans last night, a few pieces of tomato last week). Maybe my body is becoming more efficient, or maybe the strips are wrong. I know they can be wrong. I'm just starting W4 and I'm having the diet blues.

I think I'm going to try to start working out this week, to see if I can do it and not feel like total crud. I tried last week and I had to turn around I felt so light headed and weak. I just feel hungry and unsatisfied. Crazy how my brain works. I'll get over it, but I hope it doesn't trigger a sugar binge

Last edited by xanthia; 06-23-2010 at 11:42 AM.
xanthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #193  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Default No More Stressing This!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthia View Post
Special shout out to Sarah30 and doxigirl who have made the 10!!

I'm having a really hard week. I did a ketosis strip this morning and I was negative. I'm trying not to panic as I can't see what would kick me OUT as I'm doing no restricted packets and I've barely had any occasional veg (green beans last night, a few pieces of tomato last week). Maybe my body is becoming more efficient, or maybe the strips are wrong. I know they can be wrong. I'm just starting W4 and I'm having the diet blues.

I think I'm going to try to start working out this week, to see if I can do it and not feel like total crud. I tried last week and I had to turn around I felt so light headed and weak. I just feel hungry and unsatisfied. Crazy how my brain works. I'll get over it, but I hope it doesn't trigger a sugar binge

My strips are reading negative as well. No clue as to why! I will not let that cause me to deviate. I am going to do this! I have to do this. This is my time. I will test again tonight, but last night and this mornings strips were both negatives. WTH?

Oh well, WE can do this. Let's kick some butt this week! I'm still in "no stress" mode, which seems to be helping with the loss. I'm not stressing the restricted/non restricted stuff - of course no more than 1 per day, but if I want 1 a day, I'm having it. I drink my water, I eat my EVOO, I take my supplements, I measure my 4 cups of veggies, I weigh my protein, and I have my 1 cup of coffee every morning. No more stressing! It feels great! I was over analyzing everything and my loss came almost to a hault, and considering I was being so hard on myself you'd have thought I'd of lost more, but that didn't happen... so NO MORE STRESSING!
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:06 PM   #194  

Height: 5'10"

173.8 this morning at weigh in, and....now on to phase 2!
Hockey Mom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Thumbs up

Even with TOM I am down 2 pounds this week! This puts me at 198 today.
doxigirl is offline   Reply With Quote