Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #76  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010
 
WannabeIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 389

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

Default

Sorry do we long in our WI today or tomorrow? I didnt weigh this morning thinking it would be tomorrow to make it a full week? OOOppss
WannabeIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #77  
:)
 
Kelsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Central FL
Posts: 483

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeIP View Post
Sorry do we long in our WI today or tomorrow? I didnt weigh this morning thinking it would be tomorrow to make it a full week? OOOppss
Oh man! You're right we didn't start until TUESDAY last week, did we???
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #78  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,316

Default

Hey Wannabe and Kelsey - some people let me know their weight on their "official" weigh in day and some like to do it in exactly one week incruments from when the challenge starts. It's up to you as to how you want to do it, log in your weight I'll put it on the chart, that's all I need to know personally

PS - I'm weighing in on Tuesdays so that it's officially a week since the challenge...even though my "official" weigh in day is monday
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #79  
Senior Member
 
Calgarygirlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 220

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Default

IN THAT CASE!!!!!!!!! I will WI tmrw instead. whew...maybe I can drop another 5 lbs by then
Calgarygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #80  
:)
 
Kelsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Central FL
Posts: 483

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hey Wannabe and Kelsey - some people let me know their weight on their "official" weigh in day and some like to do it in exactly one week incruments from when the challenge starts. It's up to you as to how you want to do it, log in your weight I'll put it on the chart, that's all I need to know personally

PS - I'm weighing in on Tuesdays so that it's officially a week since the challenge...even though my "official" weigh in day is monday
I think I'll go with tomorrow's WI if that's okay?!?! I had a gain over the weekend (and NO CHEAT to go with it), so I'm hoping that maybe it's gonna settle back down by tomorrow. Thanks Jordanna!!! (my WIs are on Friday, so I'll do the Tuesday at home WI for this challenge!)
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #81  
Senior Member
 
Sweetstina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 254

Default

Tonight's WI = 166.4 lbs (down 1.6 lbs). My official WI next week will be on Wednesday rather than Monday so I'm hoping for a bigger loss!!
Sweetstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:30 AM   #82  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 72

S/C/G: 185/154/185

Height: 5'5"

Default

Weight...163 down 1.4lbs Grrr... I was down more, so much for a B-day, graduation and a wedding to much celebrating.
toothgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:14 AM   #83  
Senior Member
 
Vicjul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 233

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Default

I weigh in on Fridays i will post then.
Vicjul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:07 AM   #84  
Senior Member
 
xanthia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St. Louis MO
Posts: 250

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

Default

I'm at 159.1 (-4.3). I was hoping for some huge numbers my first week, but I'm not going to complain!
xanthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #85  
:)
 
Kelsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Central FL
Posts: 483

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Default

192.0 STILL

J, I'm really struggling. I hate to "belly ache" but wow, this past couple of weeks I'm so discouraged. I had low WI Friday 191.75 (only down 1.75 lb, and the week before was only 2.5 lbs). Then on Saturday I saw 190.8 on the scale leading me to think that I would soon finally be in the 180s (I've been in the 190s since the end of April) and then when I got on the scale Sunday morning I was up 2! it's just not happening. I don't cheat, I weigh my meat, I have been strictly IP (until yesterday, I did try a lindora product), I measure my veggies, I eat my salt, I eat my olive oil, I take ALL the supplements, I drink around 100 oz of water a day, I've had only one restricted item per week (IP restricted - not eating restricted veggies at all)! My friend at work started the diet and has already passed me on loss (of course he's a man)... I don't know. I try not to stress, but I want to figure out WHAAAAT if anything I can do to get the results that I should be getting. I can't figure out where I need to improve. Any suggestions? thanks for listening/reading. sigh... I don't want to sound negative, I really do love the diet. I wouldn't trade the past 2 1/2 months, I wouldn't take back the 30 lbs that I've lost, but I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited by Kelsey; 06-08-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #86  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 71

Default

I had my weigh-in today. I weighed 165.8. Down 4.2.
chjsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #87  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,316

Default

This morning I am 202.6 lbs, not back to my original low of 202.3 but I'll take it.

I will post the results of our first week either tonight or tomorrow morning!! Good job everyone!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #88  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,316

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
192.0 STILL

J, I'm really struggling. I hate to "belly ache" but wow, this past couple of weeks I'm so discouraged. I had low WI Friday 191.75 (only down 1.75 lb, and the week before was only 2.5 lbs). Then on Saturday I saw 190.8 on the scale leading me to think that I would soon finally be in the 180s (I've been in the 190s since the end of April) and then when I got on the scale Sunday morning I was up 2! it's just not happening. I don't cheat, I weigh my meat, I have been strictly IP (until yesterday, I did try a lindora product), I measure my veggies, I eat my salt, I eat my olive oil, I take ALL the supplements, I drink around 100 oz of water a day, I've had only one restricted item per week (IP restricted - not eating restricted veggies at all)! My friend at work started the diet and has already passed me on loss (of course he's a man)... I don't know. I try not to stress, but I want to figure out WHAAAAT if anything I can do to get the results that I should be getting. I can't figure out where I need to improve. Any suggestions? thanks for listening/reading. sigh... I don't want to sound negative, I really do love the diet. I wouldn't trade the past 2 1/2 months, I wouldn't take back the 30 lbs that I've lost, but I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Hey Kelsey - I'm so sorry that you're feeling so stuck and frustrated. In April I went through a stage where I only lost 7 lbs and I was ready to throw in the towel. I stuck with it and broke through that 220 mark that I couldn't seem to get past.

Have you tried any of the following:

- do strict bootcamp for a week
- add an extra non-restricted package a day to shake up your body
- incorporate some exercise
- do a liver/kidney/colon cleanse
- go higher carb (get close to 40g) every few days
- have a cheat day (not recommended by coaches but seems to work for some people on the boards...)

I know it's hard and frustrating sometimes but hang in there and eventually that damn scale will start moving in the right direction again...
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:11 AM   #89  
Senior Member
 
SweetSheila's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 113

S/C/G: 253.6/235.6/135

Height: 5'4"

Default

Good Morning Jordanna!
My weigh in this morning was 238.8. I am out of the 240's woohooo Not a huge loss but it is a loss Have a great day and thank you for doing this.
SweetSheila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #90  
:)
 
Kelsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Central FL
Posts: 483

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Answers (and more ??? of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hey Kelsey -
Have you tried any of the following:

- do strict bootcamp for a week
- add an extra non-restricted package a day to shake up your body
- incorporate some exercise
- do a liver/kidney/colon cleanse
- go higher carb (get close to 40g) every few days
- have a cheat day (not recommended by coaches but seems to work for some people on the boards...)

I know it's hard and frustrating sometimes but hang in there and eventually that damn scale will start moving in the right direction again...

- do strict bootcamp for a week - Yes, did that last week
- add an extra non-restricted package a day to shake up your body - no
- incorporate some exercise - no
- do a liver/kidney/colon cleanse - How do I go about this?
- go higher carb (get close to 40g) every few days - I had an IP bar Saturday (first restricted item in a week), I'm sure I still didn't get close to 40 though
- have a cheat day (not recommended by coaches but seems to work for some people on the boards...) Define CHEAT DAY - would I knock myself out of ketosis?
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slimmer By Summer Challenge hpnodat Calorie Counters 201 06-27-2009 12:21 AM
98 Days (14 weeks) To Summer Challenge MeaCulpa Chicks up for a Challenge 232 06-24-2007 06:58 PM
End of summer challenge - Aug 31, 2005 Jen YOU: On a Diet - and other Oprah inspired diets 142 08-31-2005 08:29 AM
Countdown to Summer Challenge Thread jenicra 20-Somethings 33 06-20-2005 02:44 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.