Old 06-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #151  

I am very excited to report that at WI tonight I came in at 162.2 for a loss of 4.2 lbs!! I was disappointed with last week's result (-1.6 lbs), so I really wanted a big rebound week!! I haven't cheated at all yet and this past week I kept my restricteds to a minimum.
Hitting the 150s next week is actually within the realm of possibility!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah30 View Post
Well ladies, I am still sticking to the plan. I had a rough couple of days but I'm back on track. I am going to have to do the alternate plan with the Advantedge CArb Control drinks for a while, but I'm sure I'll still have lots of success. My husband and I have separated and we are putting our house on the market this weekend. I'm putting myself on a strict budget so i can't afford to go to the IP clinic here. As much as my circumstances sound awful, this is really a good thing. We are getting along better and are working on our friendship and just being better parents. He's still supportive of my weight loss and goals for myself so it's nice to have my best friend back instead of a bickering husband. Who knows what the future might hold, but for right now, this is what is working for us. I'll weigh myself on Friday like usual, just at home from now on. I'm excited to see what this week has in store for me! :-) I'll post results friday! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Thinking of you Sarah and sending you positive vibes and warm fuzzies!

Last edited by Sweetstina; 06-16-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Sweetstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Well ladies, I am still sticking to the plan. I had a rough couple of days but I'm back on track. I am going to have to do the alternate plan with the Advantedge CArb Control drinks for a while, but I'm sure I'll still have lots of success. My husband and I have separated and we are putting our house on the market this weekend. I'm putting myself on a strict budget so i can't afford to go to the IP clinic here. As much as my circumstances sound awful, this is really a good thing. We are getting along better and are working on our friendship and just being better parents. He's still supportive of my weight loss and goals for myself so it's nice to have my best friend back instead of a bickering husband. Who knows what the future might hold, but for right now, this is what is working for us. I'll weigh myself on Friday like usual, just at home from now on. I'm excited to see what this week has in store for me! :-) I'll post results friday! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Sarah, I am so glad to hear that positive attitude today. Strong women always survive! Hang in there.
doxigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #153  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Ok. today was my official weigh in this week.

I am at 163.0 SO... 3.5 pounds down in 6 days!

So far, 6.5 pounds in 16 days.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 209/184/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post

That's wonderful, Carla! Keep it going
beckywelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 217/174/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post

Awesome! Now you must update your S/C thingy. You have 7 pounds to add to your total!

Sarah: I've been there. You sound so strong and positive. I'm keeping you in my prayers. My best friend and I joke about running an ambulence service for women going through separations and divorces. If there was ever a time to rely on the support of people that care about you, it's now. Glad you are decided to do IP alternative. Stay strong, sister!
kellyrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:11 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Congrats everyone - we've lost over 100 lbs in two weeks
Awesome!

I wanted to let you know, I generally weigh on Mondays as well as Wednesdays. Well...tonight I weighed and was down to 227.4. I generally drop between the two days so am thinking of changing my night to Wednesdays.

I am sooooo happy for you!! You make me believe I can do this. ♥
motiv8edmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:48 AM   #157  

Height: 5'8"

sarah, am sending thoughts and prayers to you tonight. i hope things wok out for you in the best way possible

christina! can i just say that you my friend, are completely kicking ***! great job!!

carla, definitely need to update that thing! be proud of how far you have come, you are BEAUTIFUL might i add!

eatbeef, right there with you sister! let's do this!

Last edited by mamaerinb; 06-17-2010 at 12:49 AM.
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #158  

Height: 5'10"

Official weigh in 177.8 today. Had a really bad emotional eating weekend, strayed really far from what I know to be good. Rededicated, recommitted, ready to get this done. LOL
Hockey Mom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #159  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
christina! can i just say that you my friend, are completely kicking ***! great job!!
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement, Erin! Much appreciated.
You're doing fabulously well too! Love the new photo...beautiful!

Last edited by Sweetstina; 06-17-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Sweetstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #160  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Tuesday WI was 134,8 but I am down to an unofficial 132,8 this morning!
Phase 3 tastes good! Starting phase 4 on saturday as I will celebrate my 11th wedding anniversary with my hubby! (OK, it was on the 12th but my mom is taking the kids to sleep at her place on friday night!!)
SylvieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Just had my official weigh in for the week. Good and Bad! My loss for the week was 4.5 pounds!

Bad: That put me at exactly 200! I really wanted 199.9! Bummer. I'll be there next week ladies.
doxigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #162  

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
Just had my official weigh in for the week. Good and Bad! My loss for the week was 4.5 pounds!

Bad: That put me at exactly 200! I really wanted 199.9! Bummer. I'll be there next week ladies.

OH how bitter sweet - I bet by tomorrow you will be 199.somethin'

Congrats on the great loss!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #163  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetstina View Post
I am very excited to report that at WI tonight I came in at 162.2 for a loss of 4.2 lbs!! I was disappointed with last week's result (-1.6 lbs), so I really wanted a big rebound week!! I haven't cheated at all yet and this past week I kept my restricteds to a minimum.
Hitting the 150s next week is actually within the realm of possibility!!!
WOW! You must be so excited to be moving into the 150's! I hope it makes up for last weeks lower results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrook View Post
Awesome! Now you must update your S/C thingy. You have 7 pounds to add to your total!
Funny! Yes! I had forgotten about it and had removed my ticker too! I got so fed up with seeing the barely moving numbers for a while there I just decided to "forget about it!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
carla, definitely need to update that thing! be proud of how far you have come, you are BEAUTIFUL might i add!
Thank you! That is sweet coming from someone as attractive as you are! I love the picture of you and your little girl! So PRECIOUS!

I am proud of what I have done, it is just annoying to stare at a ticker that wants to move like the tortoise in the race! I know I will get there, so did the tortoise It is just a slow reminder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieG View Post
Tuesday WI was 134,8 but I am down to an unofficial 132,8 this morning!
Phase 3 tastes good! Starting phase 4 on saturday as I will celebrate my 11th wedding anniversary with my hubby! (OK, it was on the 12th but my mom is taking the kids to sleep at her place on friday night!!)
Great job! You really have been a success on this plan! I can't wait for the day I write "I am starting phase 4!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post

OHHHH!! How, frustrating to be so close! I have to share that I too didn't go directly over 200. I had to stop on it then drop into the 190's. It is kind of like monopoly and praying you don't get the go to jail card I think! You WILL be there in the next day or so though! I can't wait to see your next WI results!

Quote:
I am so glad to hear you are sticking with the plan. It will possibly bit a bit slower in results but you will feel a bit better too. And, with the added exercise and, unfortunately, added stress that may be a more helpful plan. You can always cut it back down to this over time by eliminating any one up to all 3 of the added group foods. So, sorry to hear about the split. I hope that whatever the future holds it is at least a happy supportive relationship between the two of you and a strong parenting plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Sarah - ... Sometimes time apart is what reminds us of why we are together.
That is such a good point and sweet advice too!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:16 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Great losses everyone, forgot to post my weight yesterday. I was 188.2 !!!
Vicjul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #165  

S/C/G: 190/157/130

Height: 5'5''

WI = 0.

Not my week!!!
Lady5andy is offline   Reply With Quote