Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 01:07 PM   #496  

Wooohooo - Congrats Scott!!!! ONEDERLAND!!! you're doing amazing
Old 03-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #497  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritiki19 View Post
Well that makes perfect sense about using the premade drinks instead of the powder!

Ritiki, the other thing you can do is make up the vanilla pudding as a drink using cold water, have it all mixed up and non-clumpy and then add some to your coffee throughout the morning I know at my clinic they charge a bit more for the pre-made vanilla drinks and I'd rather just use my pudding and get more value for my money
Old 03-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #498  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Okay, so not exactly sure what NSV stands for, but I am having a great day. My friend asked "So how much weight have you lost girl?" I told her I don't weigh in until Wednesday so have no idea but I am starting to notice also. I am on Day 5 and the pants that are usually cutting me in half are loose. Not only in the waist but in my legs and butt also! Woo hoo!!! I am going to my fitness class tonight and hope I have the energy to do so. It's a 1/2 hr of hip hop dance and 1 hr of firming and toning on the Stability Ball.

Did I mention I love this site. It helps so much <3
Old 03-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #499  

S/C/G: 270/222/195

Hi everyone! had another great week on IP. Down another 6 lbs, that moves the total to 37 in 7 weeks! This week will be interesting as we are going on a cruise and it will be filled with temptation, but will do our best to maintain. has anyone been on a cruise while on IP, and if so what have you done?
Old 03-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #500  

Congrats go out to Dad for Onderland! to Jordanna for the fitting in the smaller jeans!

Fluffymama- I'm glad you lost and are back in the losing game.

Stacerp- Thanks for the vinegar info and how great to see the results in your face. I have noticed my face is thinner too.

Carla- It is amazing how fast a person notices changes in their body. Good job.

FTLMike- Wow you have really lost in 7 weeks. That's great.

I am rarely hungry now, and when I am it is tolerable. Sometimes I can hardly finish all my dinner. I do try, as I know it is needed by my body to stay healthy. I don't do hard workouts, but walk 2 miles about 3-4 days a week.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:40 PM   #501  
dad

S/C/G: 244/178/174

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
Okay, so not exactly sure what NSV stands for, but I am having a great day.

NSV = non scale victory
Old 03-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #502  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Mom22....My post might not have been clear. I was talking about the WF products. My coach does have all the IP products as far as I know.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #503  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

So-- weigh in this morning. Down 4.4 lbs. I have lost 23 pounds in 31 days.
Birman-- you and I are in about the same place. Go us!! Have lost 12 pounds of fat. The doc said to be sure to have 3 IPs and 5 or 7 ounces of protein each day so I keep losing fat and not muscle. Last week I lost all fat- this week I lost 1/2 pound of muscle.
So, at the grocery store on the way home I bought WF peanut butter and jelly. What do I put it on?? Celery?? yuck. I don't have the IP crepes - any other ideas?
Stacerp I almost bought the WF ketchup but it looked so runny in the bottle and the color is strange. Now I want to buy it since you said it is ok. I really miss ketchup.
I agree with sam0617. Great info and help here at this site. I'm not saying too much to my friends yet about my diet. It's great to have a shared goal with everyone here== no explaining or justifying or defending the diet needed. I told one girlfriend about IP. She tried to talk me into a different diet. Not helpful!

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 03-15-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #504  
Start 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
NSV = non scale victory
Thanks Scott, I would have never figured that out on my own
Old 03-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #505  

S/C/G: 237/184/157

Quote:
Good morning, everyone.

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting to find out if I made it to one-derland this past week... See my signature for the answer.

NSV: At weigh-in this week, I insisted they let me get on the body composition monitor so I could get some real data on what changes are taking place (they did it on the day I started and not since). My % body fat has decreased from 33.7 to 27.

I have lost a little bit of muscle (although I've never missed a packet or meal), but nothing major. I am a little annoyed...ok very annoyed with my IP provider. If they checked body composition at every weigh-in they could prevent muscle loss. I think it's irresponsible for a weight loss provider to let a client go 7 weeks, lose 45 pounds, and not be monitoring body composition.
Scott, congrats on entry into Onederland!

If you want to monitor your muscle levels on a regular basis at home, the Omron body composition monitor does that pretty well.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #506  
fluffymama

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Quote:
Good morning, everyone.

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting to find out if I made it to one-derland this past week... See my signature for the answer.

NSV: At weigh-in this week, I insisted they let me get on the body composition monitor so I could get some real data on what changes are taking place (they did it on the day I started and not since). My % body fat has decreased from 33.7 to 27.

I have lost a little bit of muscle (although I've never missed a packet or meal), but nothing major. I am a little annoyed...ok very annoyed with my IP provider. If they checked body composition at every weigh-in they could prevent muscle loss. I think it's irresponsible for a weight loss provider to let a client go 7 weeks, lose 45 pounds, and not be monitoring body composition.

Since I have lost a little bit of muscle, I started resistance training this weekend and am adding a little more protein to my daily diet. Either an additional packet or a little more meat at mealtime.

Anyway, enough about me.

Have a great Monday IPers...I will.
Congrat's Scott!!!!!!!! That is soooo awesome!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:17 PM   #507  
Start 2014

Okay, so one more question. I used a Ketostick today to see if I was in Ketosis. I really don't know if my results are good. (My friend is a diabetic, so I used one of hers) It showed the ketones to be in the "Moderate" range. Good or Bad?
Old 03-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #508  
dad

S/C/G: 244/178/174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birman View Post
Scott, congrats on entry into Onederland!

If you want to monitor your muscle levels on a regular basis at home, the Omron body composition monitor does that pretty well.
Funny, I ordered this last week:

OMRON HBF-514C Body Sensor Composition Monitor & Scale

Waiting for it to show up.

Last edited by dad; 03-15-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #509  

Height: 5'10"

Looks like everyone is doing well here! I was gone all weekend and away from a computer, and I missed being able to come here and see what's happening with everyone.

I survived my weekend away from home without slipping up. Although, it is really hard to get veggies in on a weekend away. I packed some raw fresh veggies but I didn't bring enough. Note to self for upcoming weekend: pack more.

I think I have one of my friend's and my sister convinced to try IP. If so I will refer them to this site for some great support!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #510  
RJC

S/C/G: 250/235/225

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Funny, I ordered this last week:

OMRON HBF-514C Body Sensor Composition Monitor & Scale

Waiting for it to show up.
I'm nont sure the model number but I bought one off amazon. Its almost spot on in reading as the one my coach uses.
Closed Thread