Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 10:58 AM   #481  
SWP

S/C/G: 177.8/169.8/160

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for posting information on the alternative program!!
I'm going to try it this week and see how thing go. Hoping for the best!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #482  

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I got up this morning and pulled out the "skinny" jeans I had under my bed from diets of past....at first I wasn't sure if I should try any of them on because what a bummer that would be on my birthday if none of them fit....

But they did! I am now proudly in a size 18 old navy jean! (and not even plus sized old navy because they don't have that in Canada!) Considering 8 weeks ago almost to the day I was in a 22 or 24...
Old 03-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #483  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I got up this morning and pulled out the "skinny" jeans I had under my bed from diets of past....at first I wasn't sure if I should try any of them on because what a bummer that would be on my birthday if none of them fit....

But they did! I am now proudly in a size 18 old navy jean! (and not even plus sized old navy because they don't have that in Canada!) Considering 8 weeks ago almost to the day I was in a 22 or 24...
Happy Birthday, Jordanna! What a wonderful birthday present for you!! You will be walking on cloud 9 all week now.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #484  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Approaching the end of my 4th week. My weigh in is Thursday and I am hopeful that my weight loss this week puts me over the 20lb mark. Does anyone else find this site addicting. It's the first thing I do in the morning while I am having my coffee and the last thing I do at night before I shut down my computer. I love reading everyones posts. It is one of the best support systems I have ever experienced.

Last edited by sam0617; 03-15-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #485  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacerp View Post
Happy Birthday, Jordanna! What a wonderful birthday present for you!! You will be walking on cloud 9 all week now.
Way to go Jordanna

Last edited by sam0617; 03-15-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #486  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Yes, I love this site. It makes me feel really good about the diet when I see how well everyone is doing.
stacerp....hope you aren't floating away!!!
Congrats to all for making it over the weekend. I know they can be difficult sometimes...too many temptations when you are around friends and family and not in your daily routine.
I know I'm not down that much weight, but I had to take my pinky ring off because it was falling off. I know it's not much, but it was my woohoo moment for the weekend!!! Last weekend I couldn't even get it off.
Keep up the good work everyone.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #487  
fluffymama

Height: 5'7 1/2"

well I went for my weigh in this morning and lost 3lbs. this past week, so I guess I'm done with my plateau. Praise the Lord!!! Gearing up for a new week of i.p. and am assured it will be a good one! Thanks for all of your support as I was leery of my weigh in today!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #488  
fluffymama

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuayThaiGoddess View Post
awe.. thanks i feel like i really got a hug. im not used to the support. yes, my coach has gone over most of it with me. I just don't see how adding in all those vegetables can help- read nutrition facts- like 2 cups of broccoli has almost 6 sugars and only 70 calories but the sugars will mess with our ketosis. it just seems like alot of carbs to downgrade the fat burning from high to low doesn't it? But tonight i am ACTUALLY FEELING DECENT i am adding in more calories which is more like the athletic protocol- because my coach thinks i burn fat more like a man because i have so much muscle- and my body was just wilting with no calories- and i was well into ketosis and everything. i also got my period too- and im hoping with the change and after that awful thing is out of the way i can start feeling good. ive had such bad reations this week my coach was suprised i stayed on- i had my hair fall out- but i was just SURE it wasn't due to IP.- its been a rough week and i am SO READY for a GOOD WEEK! thank you so much for your sweet support it means SO MUCH. I AM SO ALONE.
don't feel like your alone, you aren't, that is what this board is for, we are each others support system. hang in there, everything will work itself out!
Old 03-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #489  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffymama View Post
well I went for my weigh in this morning and lost 3lbs. this past week, so I guess I'm done with my plateau. Praise the Lord!!! Gearing up for a new week of i.p. and am assured it will be a good one! Thanks for all of your support as I was leery of my weigh in today!!!
Hooray - congratulations fluffy!! Must feel good to get past that plateau!

I know I feel like I'm stalling a bit but I also spent a LARGE portion of my 20's in the 230's so I think my body is going to fight to get past them!
Old 03-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #490  
Start Date Oct 26/09

S/C/G: 199/148.6/150

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=WyoSun;3199319]. There were a couple things I decided to try. Glad to hear things are getting better day by day.

QUOTE]

Here's a little tidbit - my coach told me that they, IP reps, are supposed to be carrying/stocking all the IP products - they aren't allowed to pick and choose which ones to sell.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #491  
Start Date Oct 26/09

S/C/G: 199/148.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birman View Post
What? My toes are only cute -- not sexy???

Sure, I'd be happy to upload stuff for Mom22. I will PM you my e-mail address, and you can send stuff and tell me what you'd like me to do with it.
Your toes ARE sexy!! What a great feeling to see those awesome numbers on the scale - i bet you did a happy dance!

Thanks for sharing the phase 3 info with me. The reason i'm so unsure is that the paper that i got from my coach indicates that lunch and supper are the same (protein, veggies, lettuce) but for Breakfast I should be eating: 1 protein + 1 carb (toast, cereal) + 1 fat (basically dairy) + 1 fruit. I'm not sure of my carb options and all the other phase info I've seen does not include the protein at breakfast as well as the carbs.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #492  

S/C/G: 164.2/164.2/130

Height: 5' 6 3/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post

Jordanna;

Nothing like getting into smaller jeans for motivation!!
I can't wait for the skinny clothes.
Congrats!!
LJHA
Old 03-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #493  

S/C/G: 237/184/157

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
Many of us do hope you stick around... you add so much to the boards, it wouldn't be the same place without you.
You'd all be missin' my sexy toe pics!
Old 03-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #494  
dad

S/C/G: 244/178/174

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning, everyone.

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting to find out if I made it to one-derland this past week... See my signature for the answer.

NSV: At weigh-in this week, I insisted they let me get on the body composition monitor so I could get some real data on what changes are taking place (they did it on the day I started and not since). My % body fat has decreased from 33.7 to 27.

I have lost a little bit of muscle (although I've never missed a packet or meal), but nothing major. I am a little annoyed...ok very annoyed with my IP provider. If they checked body composition at every weigh-in they could prevent muscle loss. I think it's irresponsible for a weight loss provider to let a client go 7 weeks, lose 45 pounds, and not be monitoring body composition.

Since I have lost a little bit of muscle, I started resistance training this weekend and am adding a little more protein to my daily diet. Either an additional packet or a little more meat at mealtime.

Anyway, enough about me.

Have a great Monday IPers...I will.

Last edited by dad; 03-15-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:07 PM   #495  
IP start 1/11/2010

S/C/G: 226.6/176/140

Height: 5' 2"

Well that makes perfect sense about using the premade drinks instead of the powder!
Closed Thread