General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

With the guarantee I am pretty sure if you have one day off plan the guarantee is null and void.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #47  

Default 1 month progress report

well, I only lost 1.6 over the past week, but I haven't been eating much food and I started exercising every day . Perhaps that's why?

But I did lose 15.25 inches in the first month so I am happy. Of course I have only a few pieces of clothing that I can still wear out of the house. Such a problem to have

Going to work on eating all of the foods on my plan.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #48  

I lost 3.6 so far this week after a .4 loss last week. The worker told me that I shouldn't be losing any weight becuase I am not eating enough. Guess I need to eat more.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:07 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 183.8/174.6/150

Default Started QWLC Diet

Hi All!

I started QWLC 2 days ago and I am very excited!! I want to lose a total of 33 pounds. There are not a lot of blogs/forums on QWLC so I was pleasantly surprised when I found this website.

Today is my last day on the prep phase and so far I have lost 8.8lbs. If you have any questions as to what I am eating or just want support please don't hesitate to ask me.

183.8/175/150
Old 06-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 269/257/155

Height: 5' 8"

I am so glad I have found this forum as I just joined QWLC last week, finished PREP yesterday.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 242/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Default It works.

Hi, I am a 28 year old female. I started the Quick Weight Loss diet in January 2011, after my brother (26) lost 70 pounds on it.

I have lost 57 pounds so far, in 6 months. My goal was/is 82 pounds in 6 months, but the loss has slowed down the past month, mostly because I have been doing pretty intense exercise. I am building muscle and toning and tightening up, so the pounds are confused about what to do. I am doing a fitness bootcamp 4-5 days a week, and I highly recommend doing one of these if you have any desire to work out. After the first 3 weeks of bootcamp, I finally started losing again. I think my body was just confused, lol.

The diet works. You HAVE to stick to it though. I didn't drink ANY alcohol the first 4 months of my diet. That is when I saw the most loss. The past few months, I have cheated a bit and drank a little here and there, but even when I do drink, it is the least caloric drink you can get (vodka). I don't recommend drinking while on the diet though, as I believe it has slowed me down. It's just hard as a 28 year old single female to not drink with all of my friends. Especially in the summer with all kinds of parties and weekend trips.

After the first couple of months, I started buying all of the products online, because I could not afford their products anymore. The only thing I can't find online is the Quick Release. Everything else, I buy online for a fraction of the price.

I have gotten tired of the diet. That's why I'm here. Even 6 months in, I still need support. I was not a vegetable eater before I started the diet. I only occasionally ate 1 or 2 green things, so this lifestyle was quite an adjustment for me. I did a good job for someone who never ate and didn't know how to cook veggies, but I still need help sometimes. Most days, I just wish I had someone that would cook all of my food for me. Working full time, going to school full time, working out, and this diet have got me in a ball of stress. I am trying to persevere and make it to my goal in the next 2 months. My 10 year high school reunion is in two weeks and I really intended to be at my goal by then. I am proud of how far I have come so far though. It's so nice to hear people tell me I look good and finally feel attractive for the first time in over 10 years. Some people even tell me they don't think I need to lose anymore, but I assure them that I have 25 to go to be at a healthy weight AND to make myself feel good. Before, it was just about being healthy, and now that the goal is so close and I see how good I can look, I want to be HOT. So that's what these last 25 pounds will be about, getting HOT.

If anybody has any questions, I can do my best to answer them.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 214/189/130

Default New to QWLC

I just started with Quick Weight Loss Center. Feel like I spend most of my time thinking about what I'm supposed to eat and when and what pills I'm supposed to take at what time and keep up with ALL THAT WATER! I did 3 prep days and now I'm on day 3 of the plan. I've lost 7 pounds so far, so all the effort is definitely worth it. I'm full ALL the time (probably from the water). So far really easy, except for all the planning and THINKING I have to put into it - ha!

I don't really have a question or anything interesting to share yet, but just wanted to say hi and it's really helpful reading everyone else's input and experiences with it.

Talk to y'all soon!
(yes, I'm from Texas)

214/207/130 (cannot believe I put that out there for people to see!)
Old 07-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #53  

So far, I am down 6 lbs. I started a week, then stopped for vacation. I haven't measured today.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #54  

Oh, prior to starting QWLC, I lost 6lbs. So, I guess its a total of 12 lbs.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #55  

I had to go off the qwlc diet for 3 months for medical reasons. Do I start back from the beginning with the 3 day start? or do I go back to my plan. I have gained back 90% of my weight that I lost
Old 08-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #56  

Anybody make it to maintenance phase?
Old 08-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 250/217/165

Height: 5.7

Hi all Im backkkkkkkkkkkkkk on !!!! yay week one and down 7.4 pounds, Im HAPPY about that and ready to make it a lifestyle change and not just a diet
Old 08-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #58  

Cool

Hi everyone I am new to this site but I am also looking for support with the qwlc diet. I did the diet back in 1996 and was successful on it -- 2 children later I am going to try it again. I was lucky because I kept all of the information from the center including the stabilization phase and thank goodness the program has not really changed since 1997 (only change that I noticed was the addition of skim milk). I plan on starting the diet Monday 8/15/11----Wish me luck and best of luck to everyone here

Last edited by zgee25; 08-11-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:18 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 250/217/165

Height: 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgee25 View Post
Hi everyone I am new to this site but I am also looking for support with the qwlc diet. I did the diet back in 1996 and was successful on it -- 2 children later I am going to try it again. I was lucky because I kept all of the information from the center including the stabilization phase and thank goodness the program has not really changed since 1997 (only change that I noticed was the addition of skim milk). I plan on starting the diet Monday 8/15/11----Wish me luck and best of luck to everyone here
You have the maintence plan? Omg could you please email the maintence part, I have all my materials from when I did it back in 06 but never made it to maintence!!! If you cant email then maybe snail mail copies , I can compensate you for your trouble
email is [email protected]
Old 08-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 214/189/130

I ran out of the supplements a little over 2 weeks ago, haven't taken any, and I'm still losing at the same rate as with the supplements. Also can't afford to buy two boxes of quick snacks a week at 17 bucks a box, so I make them stretch and only have a quick snack maybe every other day, just one. So, I've found that I can do only the food part of the program (I stick strictly to it) and not all the expensive other stuff and still lose the same amount of weight, which is between half a pound to one pound a day.
Closed Thread