General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 12:09 PM   #16  
Long Lost Chickie

Whew Huntress! Me too. I sit in front of my 'puter all day long. I'm even the webmaster for my company and I didn't understand half of what that post meant either. I don't get to post much over the weekend any way so I'm just hoping I'll be able to find you guys on Monday morning!

Until then, my eating 3 is hanging by its toenails at the moment. A little stressed out today and any "sweet-o-holic" can tell you what that means. I must be strong......

16 days to Scotland!!
Old 08-14-2002, 03:18 PM   #17  

I think it will be down all weekend, from what I understood. I'm going to give it a try, but don't be too dismayed if it doesn't work.

But the big thing is you should go to the 3FC home page and link to the forums from there because your bookmark/favorites will NOT work after they move to the new server - it's got a new address. Then you can re-bookmark once you get to the forum.

The difference between IP address and Domain is simple - it's like sending Santa a letter at "North Pole" vs. sending a letter with a street address, city, state and zip. When you type in www.yahoo.com the computer connects to a server that tells it what the IP address for yahoo is and it connects. The words (Domains) are just to make it easy for us because we can't remember a 12-digit-plus-periods numbers (IP add.) for every website.

Hope it helps.

~Cafe, hanging in OP

P.S. Huntress, I was just giving you a hard time!! Healthy competition is fun for me too. I knew where you were coming from and I fully expect you to give me a run for my money.
Old 08-14-2002, 04:14 PM   #18  

THESE KIDS ARE DRIVING ME TO EAT....OK, INSANE, THEY ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! BRING ON SCHOOL!
Old 08-14-2002, 04:48 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 265/245/150 SW/CW/GW

Height: 5" 6"

Cafe - I know you were just playing, so was I.........fun stuff, hope I didn 't offend you in any way, that wasn't my intention.

Tigerlilly - hey I'm with you. Mine goes back next week, thank goodness, I'm sick of hear how bored she is.

oooooooohhhh........think I'm gonna be sick. Bought some FF cottage cheese and crushed pineapple yesterday and thought I needed to eat it all today. Why don't they make nice little single serving sizes like everything else. Nobody that I know will touch cottage cheese and I love it, so as a result I never eat it but once in a blue moon then I pig out. Guess I won't get a food point today.
Old 08-14-2002, 06:53 PM   #20  
One day at a time. :)

S/C/G: 254/248/165

Height: 5'9"

Egads. Alas, I think my food point is swirling in the toilet as we speak.

Exercise and water is fine for the day, but the food will not happen, as we are going to the China Buffet with friends to celebrate, and since I can NOT accurately figure out the calories and fat for all that stuff...I am just going to eat it and blow the point. I mean, I don't eat like 6 plates or anything. Just one plate and I try to make good choices. (Well, the best that I can at the Chinese place.)

Anyway, I will be on here later, be good y'all!
Tiffany
Old 08-14-2002, 07:21 PM   #21  

Hi ladies it sure is nice to hear all your stories and you are all pretty funny. Im new to this message board stuff and to this sit so Im not sure what Im doing. I have been with WW since mid Feb and have lost 56.4 lbs to date but my goal is to lose 60 more. It is a long road but we can all do it. The miricle Whip ultra low fat isn't bad my whole family eats it now andthey don't know it. Have a good day ladies.
Old 08-14-2002, 07:23 PM   #22  

Jello - on second thought.........I have a feeling we are going to get way more rain than we need, please feel free to take as much as you want. That's one drawback of living on the gulf coast, hurricanes, tropical storms, flooding and humidity!

OK gals, gonna go scarf some shrimp, like I need it. Not even hungry after my cottage cheese meltdown today, but they look so lucious sitting there in the fridge just waiting for me to eat them. Looks like the only points I'll be getting tommorow will be for water. With all this rain and thunderstorms it's too difficult to do any exercise......lent my treadmill out, stupid me.

LJ
225/197/150
Old 08-14-2002, 07:24 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 308/238/164

Height: 5'5.5"

Did my 2 mile walk, and drank my water. I'm at 1240 calories and am stuffed. Thing is, for my birthday my family got me a cheese cake! YIKES!! I will try my best to be .

My 3 year old is so sweet. She called me at work (w/ the help of her dad) and told me Happy Birthday. She wanted to know when my birthday was, and I told her today. But she wanted to know when today. I asked her if we should have a party. She told me that we needed to have a celebration (her word) and that we needed to have a parade. So when she gets home, me, DS and DD are gonna have a parade for my birthday . Can ya picture the three of us marching around the house?! HA, it's gonna be a blast!! Kids.....ya gotta love 'em. Oh yeah, my sister asked my nephew (5) if he wanted to call me this morning and wish me a happy birthday, and he said no, he'd just tell me at the party . She tried to tell him that wasn't going to be a party. So now we're all going to my mom's for some cheese cake (for the kids' sake!) .

Will probably post my points before going to bed, since I got stuff to do before we leave tomorrow. Can you believe DH is staying home w/ the kids, so that I can go and enjoy myself. I knew there was a reason I married that man .
Old 08-14-2002, 07:25 PM   #24  

hey huntress I too love FF cottage cheese. I even ate it with fruit cocktail on the beach last week and my 15 yr old daughter wanted to disown me. My favorite way to have it is in the morning on thin bread with strawberry spread on the bread then the cottage cheese and eat with a sliced banana..and a fork of course.
Old 08-14-2002, 08:30 PM   #25  

HEY LOOK!!!

It's a NEW person. HELLO new person. What's up with you?

Now, you can't come in here and not tell us ALL about yourself. Age, family, location, EVERYTHING. We need some new blood!

WELCOME!!

Tiffany
Old 08-14-2002, 10:09 PM   #26  

Im leaving in a few days...so i guess you guys wont have to worry about me BOTHERING any of you with my DRAMATIC life.
have fun with your contest.
-kayla
Old 08-14-2002, 10:57 PM   #27  

Kayla, Kayla, Kayla. If you were my daughter I would have to ask you if you got your period. But, you aren't my daughter, only my cyber friend and diet buddy. Soooo...with that being said...I must ask you.... WHY THE MOOD??? I realize it is the Internet and it is sometimes hard to detect someones tone of voice, but ANYTHING I said about you being a party animal and the wild child of the bunch was meant in FUN. I was only teasing with you. I'm sorry if you took it to be a jab at you, it wasn't meant that way at all.

This journey would not as much fun without you, so PLEASE don't be mad at me/us.

You have NEVER "bothered" any of us with your "dramatic" life. I love your enthusiam, and your energy and your zest for life. I forget what I felt like at that age, and it makes me smile and laugh to remember what I did and how I felt. You bring a youthful energy to this group and we love having you with us.

Whew~ I am out of breath. ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT MY APOLOGY OR NOT??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

I won't sleep a wink tonight. I swear it. PLEASE....PLEASE with sugar and a little cherry on top. And some fat-free cool whip on top too. Forgive me???????????

Tiff
P.S. ARE you on your period??
Old 08-15-2002, 12:04 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 308/238/164

Height: 5'5.5"

I actually made it through this birthday with NO type of cake what so ever. My Aunt brought me back some fresh crab from San Francisco. I ate that, but with no butter or anything. Just a few crab legs.

Anyway.....I'm another year older (35) and looking forward to next year when I'll be ALOT thinner!

Good night ladies.....my birthday is officially over, as I'm going to bed now
Old 08-15-2002, 12:11 AM   #29  

Hey,

TIFF TIFF TIFF, im not mad....im just.....everything is going wrong this week! i had a very bad day and it just seemed from someone...not you.....that they didnt really like hearing about all my boring stuff....but uh....after the....

"PLEASE with sugar and a little cherry on top. And some fat-free cool whip on top too. Forgive me??????????? "

I just cant be mad!!! im sorry for getting things the wrong way.....its been a rough week! and GREG still hasnt called me.....so i guess thats another hopeless thing.....anyways....oh i got ZERO points for today...i was sooooo bad...its the PMS thing!
i ate like...everything in site! i ate almost a whole bag of grapes!
and a bunch of yogurt too....ugh! anyways......talk to you later!!!

luv
Kayla
Old 08-15-2002, 06:39 AM   #30  

Dyan - sorry I missed your birthday, I was posting last night and had a problem with my kid and had to get off. So I wish you a belated Happy Birthday.

Kayla - hope you have a better day today. We all go through rough times, it's just part of life. If I've said anything to hurt your feelings, please forgive me. Don't leave us we all love you.

Hope you all have a good day.

LJ
Closed Thread