General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #121  

You--I will forever be sorry that I didn't wave at you everytime I drove by your house. And I will forever be sorry that I didn't stay until visiting hours to see you one last time because I didn't want to be late for class. Please know that I'm trying to do better now with the people I love.

You--You think I'm honking at you, but I'm really honking at your black Lab--I love her and she knows my truck

You--STOP CALLING ME AT WORK ON MY CELL PHONE--YOU'RE GONNA GET ME IN TROUBLE!!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:05 AM   #122  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

YOU! - Make the effort! A half effort isn't making me happy, I'd rather you didn't bother at all. I wish I could tell you how much it hurts, I don't know why it hurts but somehow it's the last straw. It's MY SPECIAL DAY and you're not there for the important bits, get over yourself, get a backbone and stand by your friends. If you don't, I don't think I count as a friend any more.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:19 PM   #123  
ooooh... sparkly!

S/C/G: 236/226/135

Height: 5'4"

You - Don't schedule to install something, before you have it in your hand!! there's no guarantee of when you'll get it, so how on earth do you think you can guarantee when you can put it in??? you're driving me CRAZY!

You - no, you didn't order your stuff "two months" ago. you ordered it 6 weeks ago, and it came in, in less than 4 weeks, which was what we estimated. it's NOT our fault that you didn't check with your designer, to see if it was here yet, and it's not our fault if they didn't call you to tell you it was here. we called them several times, and left messages. we did our part, so BACK OFF!

bad doggie. no biscuit.

(can you tell i'm having a rough day at work?? *lol*)
Old 10-19-2006, 11:45 AM   #124  
hara hachi bu

You - I am not an idiot. Don't act surprised when I say something and it turns out to be true. And it's Salvador Dali, not Salvador Dolly. Learn to say it right before you tout yourself as an art snob.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:52 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

You--I can't believe how you lead my DD on. You told her things to make her believe you liked her. You posted things aimed at making her think you were interested. You egged her on. When she told you she liked you, you brushed her off. How can you be so mean?
You--you threw a great party this weekend! You look great! How much have you lost?
You--can you make up your own mind? Do you have to copy everything I do? It gets a bit old and makes me feel quite used. I'm about to make "I don't know" my new mantra....
Old 10-31-2006, 05:19 AM   #126  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

YOU! - Have the decency to tell me BEFORE that you're not turning up. And actually YES IT DOES MATTER AND IT IS A BIG DEAL!

You, you, you, you, you and you - YES IT DOES MATTER AND IT IS A BIG DEAL! But at least you're all here on Saturday.

Oh and YOU - GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, IT IS NOT A HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE CHARGING AS IF IT IS IF YOU CONTINUE TO TREAT IT A SUCH.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:57 AM   #127  
dum dee dum

S/C/G: 213/185/140

Height: 5'7½"

You - You make me want to go rock climbing! I have never seen anyone with such HIGH energy! When will you ever sit down?

You - Thanks for calling back, it was FUN catching up

You - All you want is money. Leave her alone, it is time she started LIVING her life and not be used by her own "kids". And don't give her anymore heartache? It's affecting her can't you see...
Old 11-02-2006, 11:01 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

You .... don't call out deperately then dismiss or excuse yourself out of all the solutions and ideas we give you. Did you think we just liked to hear ourselves talk? You asked and we were honestly trying to help. Wasn't that what you wanted? Or did you want all of us to agree that yup, yer a hopeless case and should just stay fat and unhappy?
Old 11-02-2006, 11:22 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

YOU - Please stop trying to get through everything on your own and realize that we're here for you. You're not intruding, you barely come to see us. It is your first year away from home, and legally, we may not be family any more, but in our hearts, you're still our sis/SIL! We love you and want to help you get through this tough time, but you have to let us!!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:31 AM   #130  
hara hachi bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
You .... don't call out deperately then dismiss or excuse yourself out of all the solutions and ideas we give you. Did you think we just liked to hear ourselves talk? You asked and we were honestly trying to help. Wasn't that what you wanted? Or did you want all of us to agree that yup, yer a hopeless case and should just stay fat and unhappy?
LOL, I could have written this this morning.

You two - I had way too much fun last night.
You - I could get excited about you.
You (to myself) - don't lose scope of things. You just started losing again and you know what to do and what not to do.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:28 PM   #131  

you--Drop the m & m and back away slowly. Did you hear me? DROP THE M & M!!!!!! NO! Don't eat it!!!! Drop it!!!! Drop it NOW!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:02 PM   #132  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I think I need to join in!

You - stop acting like every problem you have has been created externally. The choices YOU have made in your life have gotten you to a point where you are not happy. Yes you have had some bad times but so have other people. They learn to deal with it and I think you do too. I know you think that I am the source of some of your problems because I didn't want to be your money lender. I lent you money and you still haven't paid me back but you paid others back because "they expected you to pay them back". I think it is disrespectful and I think you need to learn how to live on your income or else your financial issues may never go away. Also, don't complain about me not wanting to be your friend anymore when you don't return my phone calls and seem disinterested when I e-mail you. Also, don't blame me if you can't come to my wedding because of your financial issues. You have had financial issues for years, I doubt a couple months would make a difference. I also rather you spend your money on your bills rather than spend it coming to my wedding. I love you but I do worry about you and I think once you figure out how to stop blaming the world and start dealing with your issues, you will be a lot better off.

You - I don't care if you are at my wedding or not. I really don't.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:00 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

You--I can't believe how strong you are. I would have been crushed. If you ever need a shoulder to lean on or to cry on, I'm here. I will always be here for you. I love you.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:42 PM   #134  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

YOU> should have said Hi to me at Disneyland, we are cousins for crying out loud!

YOU> stop complaining to me that you don't have enough money to feed your kids. Your husband makes triple We do

You>Stop telling me that I am a bad mother because my daugter isnt potty trained yet. YOU ARE NOT HER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You>Stop calling me I am on the national do not call list and I do not want a timeshare!!!!!

You thanks for walking with me 5 nights a week, I am glad we met and will miss you terribly when you are gone!
Old 11-02-2006, 09:48 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

YOU - Don't berate me just because you don't agree with the law. You have no right to as I'm not your subordinate. Just remember, the track you're on means that I'll be your boss in a very short amount of time and I will remember this time in both our careers when making any and all of my decisions. Or you could apologize like an adult and we can both just forget about this.
Closed Thread