General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 11:55 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2frustrated
YOU - I do NOT need to know intimate details of your contraception problems and/or your lover's - I don't even know your last name for chrissakes! Oh, and I don't really care! Oh, and I AIN'T getting the violins out - how OLD are you anyway???
Old 07-24-2006, 12:44 PM   #47  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

And on that note . . .

YOU - I don't need to hear about your sex life with your boyfriend! I don't know you that well and I don't need to hear this from a co-worker! ICK!!

YOU- stop yakking at me constantly - I have work to do even if you don't!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

YOU - stop drinking bear while telling me we're on this diet together!! And THEN telling me how much weight you lost every single day!

YOU - pay attention when I tell you what the problem is and don't have the nerve to TELL me that you're not going to return my calls because you get too many calls as it is...when I'm PAYING you to solve a problem that YOU CREATED and I'm paying for because YOU are the only person that is allowed to FIX IT! Stop treating me like you are the smart one and I'm the stupid one. You screwed up. FIX IT!

You - stop pretending that you're listening to me and telling me I never told you when you get dates, times or event wrong. Either pay attention or don't expect me to be there when you finally decide to give it a try !

okay, feeling better now....
Old 07-25-2006, 06:02 AM   #49  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

YOU - maybe you have issues that don't involve me? Then DON'T TAKE THEM OUT ON ME!!!!!
Old 07-25-2006, 07:59 AM   #50  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Wow! Good thread!
YOU - quit whining about all the work the Fair is and refusing my offers of specific help (J)
YOU - when I mention not losing lately, don't tell me that you are really trying to get rid of your little tummy. You have a model's figure and you damned well know it! (C)
YOU - please stop going on and on about how things used to be at the Church. We used to have an outhouse too in the "good" old days. (B)
YOU - stop whining about customers and making faces after taking an order. You wanted to run a restaurant, remember? You are getting a rep as a ***** and the locals are talking. They will be your customer base in winter when the tourists leave. (E)
YOU - stop wearing that dumb wooden peace symbol. You are 60 years old now and it doesn't fit with your Mr Retired IBM image (D)
There! I feel better!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:20 PM   #51  
hara hachi bu

YOU! Do *NOT* make fun of me for being unfit and walking. You're a teenager now, but just wait ... your generation is going to be even fatter than mine, so there's a pretty good chance that you (or the cute little chicas you were with) will be sporting a few extra pounds in ten years.

YOU! If I am in my cube stuffing green things in my mouth, that means I am on lunch. I prefer not to have to answer your questions or stop eating my lunch to come to your cube and help you figure out how to do subtotals in Excel. Puh-leez, send me an email and let me assist you on my own time.

Oh, and great quote, Ruth.

Last edited by phantastica; 07-25-2006 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:50 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

You~ it's working!!! The weight is starting to come off!!
You~ Call me back!! You have a responsibility to ME, I'm paying you not the other way around!
You~have a good time tonight, but remember that you are dieting and have to stay away from the wings!!
You~ Thanks for starting this thread!!! I love it and it makes me feel better!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:50 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

You--Don't send me emails offering to help or offering sympathy. I don't need that from you. What I need is for your to get off your giant backside and contribute. Why should I do all the work and you get all the benefit? When it comes review time, do not kid yourself into thinking that I won't have all this extra work documented.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:50 AM   #54  
ugggg.....

You--with your Nascar tag, almost got your butt kicked this morning by my 6'2' burly biker hubby, just because we were in my little Tercel stopped behind another car waiting to merge from I-81 to I-70 doesn't mean that it's a little person driving the car--even your wife sitting in the passenger side of your car was trying to stop you from being an @$$.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:50 AM   #55  
ugggg.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateful
You--Don't send me emails offering to help or offering sympathy. I don't need that from you. What I need is for your to get off your giant backside and contribute. Why should I do all the work and you get all the benefit? When it comes review time, do not kid yourself into thinking that I won't have all this extra work documented.
Amen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauvaisroux
YOU- stop yakking at me constantly - I have work to do even if you don't!
You--I agree...it's time for you to stop flitting and floating and constantly talking and sit down and work--it's making EVERYONE mad at you when we are all so busy with a major coworker out on medical since the end of April and this coming up on what is our busiest time of the year and you stretch your little job into a all day thing when we need to start entering those 50,000 -60,000 names that will be coming in over the next two months!!

Last edited by jules1216; 07-26-2006 at 07:56 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:36 AM   #56  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

YOU - How dare you come over when I was working at the Fair Ground and inform me that nobody was going to thank me for my efforts. I don't do volunteer stuff for thanks!
YOU - Once again you are whining about being all alone most of the time but "can't be bothered" with social activities. "Len and I were always loners!" Yes, and Len's gone and you are all alone.
YOU - Don't crab about the typos in your section of the Fair brochure. Everyone was to proof read their own section!
Geez! I could really get off on this! It's like writing something on a piece of paper and then burning it rather than saying it. Very satisfying!
Old 07-26-2006, 11:05 AM   #57  
I restore Teeth.

I miss this thread.

YOU!- stop pretending like you're special because you live with men. Stop being "protective" of them also. I'm sick and tired of having to see you only so you can talk about them and their activities. I'm also sick and tired of hearing about how sad you are that they have crushes on other girls. Get a grip. Living with them won't make them fall in love with you.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:18 PM   #58  

We have a section in our city paper called VENTS where people do this very thing.

You-don't always feel the need to put people in there place...it makes you look really really bad...we are all just doing the best we can around here
Old 07-26-2006, 03:00 PM   #59  

Love this thread!

You~ stop calling and bit*ching about your husband everyday.

You~ Stop griping how you have no $$ and get off your butt and go get a J.O.B.

You~ Please realize that I have my own life and kid and quit saddling me with your family gripes.

You~ Quit being selfish and realize that you have 3 children to take care of.

You~ Get off the couch and start exercising

Okay, that last one was for me
Old 07-28-2006, 09:29 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

You- ya 21 year old lil twit who thinks she knows everything! quit tryin to micro manage me .. i have more experience... more intelligence .. and more common sense than you ... just because you worked there for 2 months longer than i did ... does not negate the fact i had two years experience before i started and you had ... NONE! my children are a few years younger than you for cryin out loud!

You- don't talk so bad about ya sister and her being bi-polar when you have a touch of it yourself!! she just is smarter and gets help for it!

You- one day you are gonna realize that you don't have a bit of control over everything in the world .. i want front row seats for that day!

You- don't be a witch when i come back from my weeks vacation.. i earned it .. i am entitled to it ... unless you want that same treatment when you get back!

You- quit lyin to everything tryin to keep up this perfect image of yourself .. we aren't idiots .. and if you have to hide something as big as living with your boyfriend from everyone ..maybe ya shouldn't be doing it

You- heads up for ya .. i am tired of ya snotty comments ... don't make snide remarks about a bottom button being undone on my shirt and saying you don't want to look at my stomach all day (which couldn't be seen)..when the pants you wear and the shirts you wear make ya look like a stuffed sausage and ya hip fat hangin out half the day .. not to mention how many times i have had to suffer the sight of your butt crack !! my patience has run out ... the rude comments will be returned 10 fold .. 3 years of it is long enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by owira; 07-28-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Closed Thread