General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 05:44 PM   #91  

Oh-my-goodness! How did I EVER miss this thread?!

You- I'm on to you! No, just because you said or thought it, it doesn't make it so. You can say whatever you like, but I know the truth, and always have. But go right ahead if it makes you feel better and more superior, must be lonely in your own little self-righteous world. Of course, how could you possibly know that, being too wrapped up in yourself to even acknowledge how you've driven so many others away?

You- CUT IT OUT ALREADY! Sheesh…

Hmmmm, that felt good, thanks!!
Beverly
Old 09-19-2006, 10:10 PM   #92  
resident lactivist

You~ I'm sure you had fun last night gettng out of your car & leaving your stereo up so loud I could hear it in my trailer. Good news: you annoyed the heck out of me. Bad news: I can guarantee my husband & I were having more fun than you were.

You~ You really know how to distract me from a loud stereo. Oh, & thanks for the unquestioning supply of yarn.

You~ How brave, leaving me an anonymous message calling me a coward. You know I'd call your sorry self out on the board if I knew who the heck you were.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:06 AM   #93  
hara hachi bu

You - I just watched Brokeback Mountain, and while we're not in a homosexual male relationship, it reminded me of you. You know, the perfect love that can't ever be? I'm sure this feeling will pass, but it sucks in the meantime.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

~You:
I am sure that no one here has ever encountered this problem/issue. I don't know you, have never seen your face, yet I am extremely upset by you. You were in the hospital room next to mine, and had your baby the same night as I did. Are you so completely unimaginative that you "copied" my child's name??? Were you so bored during your own labor that you sat there listening to all of us in my room, to have heard his name in the first place??? (My 5 year old son's name, not my newborn.)
What a shock to get the newspaper a couple days later and read the birth announcements, and see my older son's name listed there. It was no accident-my son is not a Mark, Johnny, Todd, or Sam.
My husband lovingly called my belly "Thor" my entire second pregnancy because he wanted a boy so badly after having a girl the first time...and Thor sounded manly to him.
Thor is the Norse God of Thunder in mythology...and we chose to name our son "Raiden" in honor of that loving little nickname, because Raiden is the God of Thunder in Japanese mythology. We took so much time and care in choosing our children's names...never naming them something just because it was "cute" or randomly pulling something out of a baby name book that simply sounded good. The names ALWAYS have a personal meaning to us, a story to tell our kids when they grow older.
How dare you hear my son's name in the next room, and casually give it to your child that very same day-apparently because you simply liked the sound of it.
I am extremely upset about this, I can't believe someone would do that. Does your new baby know you put such little thoght into his name???
Old 09-20-2006, 10:18 AM   #95  
hara hachi bu

Aphil, that is so lame, I'm sorry that happened.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #96  

You- No sir, YOU are obtuse. How unbelievably unprofessional can you be? How dare you assume that I wouldn't catch your meaning? I deserve a little more credit than that, don't you think? And if you did intend for me to understand, well, shame on you, you arrogant SOB. What gives you the right to go through life treating others that way? Do you really get off on making others feel small? Sad, really really sad.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #97  
resident lactivist

Aphil, that is beyond strange!

You~ You know those neat little signs they have all over around here, that say "Drive Friendly"? They mean you. Yes, you. I managed to let the guy you cut off onto the freeway without either of us bursting into flames. It's called zipper merge, or alternate merge. Look it up somewhere. It hurts no one.

You~ If you must stop in the middle of an intersection waiting to turn left, pay attention so that when the light turns red you can go ahead and run it, that way those of us with the legal right to go through the intersection can do so. But thanks for having your window down; the look on your face when I hollered at you to finish running the red light was priceless.

You~ Keep it up with the stereo and I'm gonna go unhook your illegal cable again. And again. And again. As often as you can hook it up, I can unhook it. Think about it.

You~ Thanks for coming up with the idea of a triplewide. Man, I buy that and I'm gonna be the Redneck Queen of the Trailer Park. I'd love to talk to you in person some time and exchange ideas about the future of affordable housing in this country.

You~ I'm voting for you for governor. I wub you, even if you are a dolt about hunting.

You~ I got my voter's registration and should have my card in time for the mid-terms. Prepare for our votes to cancel each other out. If it weren't for ol' Kinky, I'd be pulling the "vote straight Republican" lever just to bug you. (Wait, they don't have that on the electronic voting machines anymore, do they?)
Old 09-21-2006, 09:20 AM   #98  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

YOU - Get your SORRY @$$ in gear and pull your head out of the CARBS! Things will NOT be OK in November if you carry on like this!

YOU - You're a sexy thing!

YOU - I wish you were a bit more communicative, even though I know you're at work

YOU - Give me some CREDIT!
Old 09-21-2006, 12:18 PM   #99  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

YOU - Stop complaining about how people "act" like you're fat. Your husband talks to you about your weight because it's unhealthy, and he is concerned for you. You are not just chubby and curvy, you are morbidly obese, by your doctor's own words. Wake up before you find yourself taken away from your family too soon.

[sigh--and I only get angry at her denial because I was in it so long myself. I know this.]

YOU - No, I did not remove you from my Buddy List because of "one misinterpreted comment". It was because of the snotty tone of your reply when I tried to tell you how much you hurt me, because apparently being "right" was more important to you than my friendship. You were in the wrong and you know it; if you let your pride rule every encounter in your life, you're going to find yourself very lonely at the end of it all.

And on a more positive note:

YOU - Thank you for supporting me in this. I know what I've been doing isn't healthy, but with your help, kind words and reassurance when those old feelings make me want to purge, I know I will get past it. I love you.

YOU - Thank you for being such a wonderful friend; I can't wait until I can spend more time with you in person!

YOU - I'm really crossing my fingers for you, that he'll pop the question soon!

Last edited by callystia; 09-21-2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:15 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

YOU - stop believing the man who is divorcing you over your own son who has never lied to you. Stop complaining about your life if you're not going to do anything about it. Keep doing this to people and you will die a lonely woman. Don't think we won't keep our future children away from you after you tell them how awful we are. We know you've done it before to others and IT IS NOT going to happen again!!! Some things are forgiveable, but changing your phone number so we don't even know if you're alive is not one of them, especially when you gave the number to the man divorcing you. YOU brought these people into their lives, now that you're divorcing, why do WE have to stop being around/talking to them?! And finally, yes, you're skinny and I'm overweight. But I'm changing that in a healthy way...you look like a walking corpse. I would lose weight too if I quit eating. And no, it's not because you're depressed, it's because you want us to feel sorry for how poor you are. (And we know that's not true!!)

YOU - I love you more than my own life. Please be safe while you're away and bring your lovies and tenders back soon. I will do my best to make the above all better.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:18 PM   #101  
ooooh... sparkly!

S/C/G: 236/226/135

Height: 5'4"

Cool

OMG!

i have the feeling you'll see a lot of me, on this thread.

You- are the most unbelievably selfish, manipulative, ridiculous person I have ever had the misfortune to know. You treat your family like crap, you've alienated every single one of your friends, I don't trust you any further than I could throw you, and your boyfriend is a controlling, egotistical @$$hole. I just DARE you to open your mouth, and make one of your snotty comments to me, again. You won't want to hear a single word I have to say to you...

You- my turn signal is NOT a sign for you to speed up... would it honestly KILL you to let me get over, in front of you? I promise it won't add more than 5 or 6 seconds to your drive...

You- are the best thing that ever happened to me. You put up with sooooo much from me, and I know I don't deserve it, but I'm glad you do...

You- how dare you have the nerve to PUT your girlfriend on a diet! You're not exactly ripped yourself, mister... why don't you try looking in a mirror, and trying that diet YOURSELF, first! BTW, she doesn't follow it all the time, no matter what she may tell you... I just wish she'd get the nerve to tell you to stuff it, and eat however she wants ALL the time. Jerk!

You- I am glad that you're happy, but I hope you know what you're doing... sometimes, it seems like you're just careening out of control, through life, and I worry about you.

You- I know you mean well, but PLEASE stop trying to convince me to go to church. I've been... I know my religion... but I do not feel the need to go to a church where no one knows my name, or TRIES to know my name, and I do not feel the need to "convert" my husband. You don't know what's in his heart, but I do, and I know that he's got his stuff figured out. Contrary to what you might think, we are not "heathens"... we just practice our beliefs differently than you. Deal with it.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:53 PM   #102  
plucky clucky

S/C/G: 228/228/130 or less

Height: 5" 5'

You - If he is fat, ugly, stupid, worthless, lazy, etc, etc, why did you marry it? You married it, learn to love him or leave! If he is stupid and you married him, what on earth does that make you??
You - You have 2 children! Show the other one some love too. Don't only give goodies to the favorite one. Someday they are going to grow up and he is going to hate you for what you have done.
You - How can you pretend that you never did what you did? Why does it haunt me and yet you are completely at peace.
You - How on earth can you be so sweet and loving one day, then the next day tune me out to watch the telly? GRRR You better be glad I am crazy for you.
You - Can't you just be happy that I have lost weight?
You, You and You - Thank you for starting this site.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:34 PM   #103  

You --
One day do you say (UNSOLICITED) that you're going to look like Janet Jackson (but that I may get there before you.) The VERY NEXT day, you're eating a ****ing HONEYBUN!

You --
Why do you lie and say that you lost 30 lbs. when I KNOW you only lost 19? Then you tell people you did it by eating vegetables and walking. There's no shame in being on a weight loss program/new-way-of-eating-for-life plan. You're doing it because I told you about it.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:40 PM   #104  
hara hachi bu

You - I love hanging out with you! When we go out, we go to all the talked-about places. It was really cool tonight when we talked to the boutique owner and ran into your designer friend, and got invited to a trunk show. I never thought our city had so much glamour to it. I'm going to have to dress nicer when we hang out!
Old 09-29-2006, 11:33 PM   #105  
hara hachi bu

You - do not even #($*)@# bother to try to change my religious beliefs. I'm the only person who can do that, and ANYBODY pushing their beliefs on anyone else is a complete turn-off, no matter WHAT their beliefs. You're about to permanently sever your tie to me.
Closed Thread