General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 10:55 AM   #136  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Well, can I please, please come paint Operator's house or do the grocery shopping or anything to get me out of this house filled with SICK MALES!?! As if it's not bad enough that I'm drowning in testosterone every day, do they all have to get sick and whiney at the same time? UGH!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #137  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Will you serve ham & eggs all day? Meaning tomorrow? It will take me 27.5 hours to drive to Salt Lake City. Y'all can sit and watch paint dry untill I get there!

Last edited by JuliaDH; 02-19-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I worked with a guy once who filed a sexual harassment complaint against a female coworker because she said "don't get your panties in a knot" when he told her to hurry.

Think he had issues?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #139  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Gee, I take a day off... and loads is going on here.

Thanks for the Avatar praise. I likey the new one, but if another new one shall arise, it is because I am tired of this one. I am always on the look out for new avi's. The funnier the better.

So Gary... what's this with the smacking and ducking and beer grabbing? Don't you know Operator and myself are in charge of the beer here. You need to come and ask us first before consuming it. We are the Beer Leaders.

Good ruling Bill... when is the sentancing taking place, or is it continued to another date and time?

Paint a house. I'll come, as long as I can pick out the color... Yellow with browns shudders and a green door.... the colors of puke and poo. No but really, If there is free food, drinkies and laughter I am game. Just give me directions.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:34 PM   #140  
Maintanier to the MAX

Allison... are you serious? HE filed a claim. The things people do for attention. You'd think they'd just stop by and visit this thread.... No wait... we don't want trouble makers here. We have enough of them. Don't want crowding.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #141  
Operator265

Great, now DD is trying to pick a fight by text. I HATE 15 YR OLD ATTITUDE!!! It's even worse than MIDDLE AGED MAN attitude. She's really screwing up my DAYS OFF attitude.

Last edited by Operator265; 02-19-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #142  
Maintanier to the MAX

Operator... that's a quick fix...

text back to her... (lets see if I can do this txting lingo)
Can't talk rite now... trying to find a recipe on How 2 Fix UR daughters Attitude Problem. Once I find it, I'll talk. Love you .... mom.

Hit send and then sit back and take a big gulp of Raspberry Vodka. Mmmm.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #143  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator265 View Post
Great, now DD is trying to pick a fight by text. I HATE 15 YR OLD ATTITUDE!!! It's even worse than MIDDLE AGED MAN attitude. She's really screwing up my DAYS OFF attitude.
I don't have 15 yr old attitude, I have 14 yr old attitude from my DD. I don't think it is much different. I think they absolutely HATE it when you have off. I took a day off a couple of weeks ago and she wanted me to take her to lunch, pick her up early from school, go run to the store for her, etc. I told her to pretend that I was at work because I WAS WORKING... just on the house stuff!! Kids!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #144  
Operator265

Sick men are a PITA, much less multiple men. Feeling your pain, Ronni.

I don't want to text her. I just want to throttle her.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #145  

My 14 yo DS has a humorous attitude. Every time he sees an iPhone ad on TV he says "ok I can do that on my...oh, wait...I DON'T HAVE an iPhone" and proceeds to sneer at us because all he has is an iPod touch and an ancient cell phone. We don't use AT&T so I'm not buying him an iPhone. By the time he gets his driver's license (and when we'll start paying for his cell phone) perhaps Verizon will carry the iPhone.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #146  
Operator265

I have to have AT&T cause they have towers around the mine and are the only one that reaches the bottom of the pit. I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE my Tilt phone. Phone is not very accurate. It has everything, Internet, MPS player, Microsoft Office, even TeleNav GPS. If it had a built in BOB, I'd marry the thing.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #147  
Maintanier to the MAX

Ahh, I am Skeered now, mine aren't that old. They are only wee lil things. Is this what I have to look forward to ladies?
Old 02-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

My DD is 23 and still living home. I still get the attitude except now I can't send her to her room. We actually are very close but she falls into that old "Tude" very easily. I guess I fall into that old "mom" thing also. Hang in there with the teens...it does get better.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #149  

I don't know. I sure didn't have the typical problems with my DD. And my son still kisses me goodbye in the school parking lot and says he loves me (14--8th grade).
Old 02-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #150  
Operator265

Well, mine came home spoiling for it. She's driving me nuts.

Closed Thread