Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 11:28 PM   #16  

Hi everyone..im home(we took everyone to my dd for a few days and then they caught their planes)..im sad to see them leave and i had such a great time and managed to keep up with everyone..laughed alot and cried alot and made good memories..im scared to step on the scale but sl were in good shape so keep your fingers crossed..i walked so much and was so busy sightseeing with everyone that maybe i have a loss..anyways.. right now i dont want to go anywhere..just sit my big butt in my own chair..play on my computer and sleep in my own bed..its really true theres no place like home..and im sooooooooo tired im crosseyed..read all the posts so i could catch up on all your news and well check in again tomorrow..now all i want is my blankie and bed((((((((hugs)))))) rosey
Old 07-11-2006, 08:15 AM   #17  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

Hi all!

Couldn't sleep, so up today at the wee hours to try to get a few things done... I hate restless nights, not to mention that I have to drive over 300 miles today.

Hugs
Old 07-11-2006, 12:47 PM   #18  

The scale was kind to me yesterday...I was down two more for a total of eleven since starting the Byetta.

I wasted a lot of time playing that video game lately! I need to get a life! Today I feel kind of ill, guess I ate wrong. Too much starch and not enough protein for breakfast. I need to go fix a cup of espresso for myself. I think I have a caffeine headache. Lack of that is.

ROSEY: I am glad you had a great time with your family!

Old 07-12-2006, 11:23 AM   #19  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi everybody . . .

Just taking a quick break from the 'work-project'. The humidity is so high again today, it makes you wonder why it isn't raining. But I did get one pleasant little surprise this morning at my regular WWI and I have moved my ticker a tiny little .6 of a pound, downward. Got to take these little bits when they happen. Heaven only knows what the scale- may have in mind for this time next week. Unfortunately, the BS hasn't been too great lately either. Very erratic over the course of the day. Oh well, this too will pass.

Have a great day, gang. Keep doing the good stuff and the good stuff will eventually happen. See you soon.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:20 PM   #20  

Morning everyone..its sunny today but im still feeling tired..maybe another stay in my night gown day..ive been putsying around cleaning out the refrig etc,doing laundry catch up stuff..and im in no hurry to go any where.. i told my girls if they were giving away diamond rings the size of golf balls in the grocery store i wouldnt go but i would send them ..my sl are fine but im chicken to step on the scale..its back to reality for me today..im glad to be home and in my own routine again..check in later.. have agreat day everyone (((((hugs)))))))))) rosey
Old 07-13-2006, 10:08 AM   #21  

Good morning! My husband is home sick with a summer cold today. He took tomorrow off for a long weekend too, so it will be like the weekend already! He is a bit whiney when he is sick, so I hope he is not TOO demanding!

I feel crumby today. I did not eat protein with breakfast, I just had oatmeal and the lizard doesn't like that! My glucose levels are still awesome...this morning was 90, yesterday morning was 84. It has not gone over 117 in three or four days. I am feeling encouraged, in spite of the nausea.

ROSEY: I hope you enjoy your 'mono' day. I had mono a few years back and spent about six weeks in my nightgown. I loved it! I read and read...and no one expected me to do anything! Now, when I need a relaxation day, I call it a mono day! They are good for the soul, now and then! Don't be afraid of the scale....

MEOWEE: .6 is still down..so congrats! I hope it rains, or the humidity lets up for you soon!
Old 07-13-2006, 03:14 PM   #22  

Cool

Hi all. Sorry about being MIA but I haven't felt much like posting. Was up 2 lbs. in my weigh-in last night. Stress eating because of my ongoing landlord problems. What an awful way to live!
Rosey - hope you're enjoying lounging around in your jammies. I give myself a day like that once in awhile.
Monet - your weight loss on Byetta is incredible! Congrats! Is it because it makes you too full to eat? I wish I could take it because my blood sugar is higher than I want it to be.
Meowee - congrats on the .6. Every little bit helps.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:32 PM   #23  

Hi everyone..cloudy here today..just got my dh ready for a trip to his cabin..then this afternoon ill have 2 of my gr kids for several days..have lots of craft stuff and projects for them..i finally had a good nite of sleep lst nite.. slept 10 hrs and only got up once..feeling less drained today..sl was 109 this am.. still chicken to weigh my self..my eating was outrageous while all the company was here but inspite of that sl stayed normal..have a roast going in the crock pot.. and am working on a baby quilt..back to same-o same-o..rosetta so nice ot see you post am sry about your stress and landlord troubles(((hugs))) and hope you feel better soon..monet.. congrats on your progress thats awsome hope r hubby feels better soon..my dh is abig baby when hes sick to..after all his surg(5 surg and countless procedures ) and me careing for him thru them all i said if he had to have surg again i was going to give him bck to his mother(just kidding)meowee..even a small loss is great keep going ..hope your weather improves..josian you are so busy..do u ever geta "pj" day..nosugar babys are speacial esp grkids hope it all works out for you..hello to all the rest of the chickies and one rooster..have agreat day and give away your smiles(((((((hugs)))))))) rosey
Old 07-14-2006, 10:38 AM   #24  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

Me? Get a PJ day?!?!? Not until the honeymoon, I'm afraid.. and even then we are going to be busy, busy!

Day 2 of my Colonix detox. Blood sugar okay, not great as I went with a coworker to McD's last night and had some soft ice cream-we were one over on the diamond count at JCP and didn't get out until after 10-good excuse to wind down!

Well, gotta order my jewelry supples and stuff today. Yay! Now, if only I can buy the time to get it all done!

Hugs,
Old 07-14-2006, 01:48 PM   #25  

Morning everyone..cloudy this am.. grkids are up early watching cartoons..sl a little high this am..had late night munchie..its difficult to get back on track im finding after 2 weeks of eating what i want and im still avoiding the scale.. like an ostrich with my head in the sand..how are all of u today..hopefully fine..((((((((hugs)))))))) rosey
Old 07-15-2006, 10:09 AM   #26  

S/C/G: start 332/cw 322.8 /lighter

hey everybody, I've been too tired / frustrated after work each day to get on line and post...Had my md check up on Monday and scale there was exactly what it had been on my list visit in March....but of course, by Saturday now it is 6lbs lighter....That's how I fluctuate......They mail the lab results to y our home...i'm anxious to see how my hgba1c is.

Have been following my eating plan well. and really trying to focus on decreasing salt / sugar..almost down to my lowest in 2 months ...resumed exercising , but i'm going to reduce the amt of weight work i do for now.....trying to get the gumption up to go for walks......

Mornings lately have been nice and cool..makes me start wishing for Fall...but should be nice and steamy southern hot by afternoon....heading out with friend to run errands, go see Pirates of Carribean and shop a little...will get my walking in at the stores....

have a great weekend.....
Old 07-15-2006, 10:23 AM   #27  

Hey everyone! Not much going on here. We got going too late this morning to walk..as Moongoddess said, it gets hot here fast..so I will do my exercise in the pool later. I like it a lot anyway.

Yesterday, instead of getting to the mountains, we ended up at a large, oval outlet mall near us. The mall is 7/8 of a mile around. Lots of folks go there to walk...so we walked it 2.5 times, fast...then did a bit of shopping. We ran some more errands, had lunch out then came home to lounge in the pool. I got in some water aerobics too. It amazes me how the water aerobics works so well to lower glucose levels. Mine were ok, but I ended up being hypoglycemic and had to use those glucose tablets to get the number up. I found some sour apple ones that motivate me to try and get it low..they are awfully good! I know...I am weird.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Old 07-15-2006, 01:51 PM   #28  

Morning everyone..Happy Weekend ..its a sunny but windy day here..nothing planned for this weekend and its nice after all the commotion.. sl was 108 this am and i was brave and weighed myself..i gained 7.5 #'s im not surprized and thats a wake up call.. back to reality..maybe i can hope its water weight..anyways i know what i need to do..pass along your smiles (((((((((((hugs))))))))) rosey
Old 07-15-2006, 03:20 PM   #29  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi gang . . . Boy this is really turning into a hot, hot summer and I'm already wishing it was over. Other than that, nothing much is new. Can't exactly say I'm being the best little diabetic ever this past week; hopefully I'll do better. Have a great weekend, everybody and I'll see you again soon.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:13 PM   #30  
creations

JUst got done during a four day cradt show in this heat. Know I gained,nothing is legal at a street fair. But won't weigh until Thursday.Will watch my intake between now and then.
Its in the 90's here thru the end of next week. Won't be going out unless I have to.
Have a great weekend.
Judy S
Closed Thread