Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 09:57 PM   #166  

Hey everyone! Life is totally crazy here! We are having a surprise birthday party for my son in law on Sunday so we shopped for it today. I have to bake the cake, decorate, fix food... and heavens, my house is a wreck and some of the folks coming over are the ultra clean sort!

JEANNE, my weight is getting frustrating too...I just can't seem to make any progress. I lose a few, then they come back on.

ROSEY: I hope the blood work comes back good!

HEFTY: Good luck on your exam, and job hunt!

CREATIONS: I hope you are feeling better and better...don't over do it!

Off to rock the baby! I am so loving having all the fun time and none of the work!
Old 09-02-2006, 08:36 PM   #167  

Hi everyone awfully quiet in here.. where ever you all are hope you are having fun..i have been getting my dh ready for the cabin.. its moose hunting season for us..hope no ones affended by that but we do hunt and fish and can smoke and freeze what we get for the winter..been working on crafts and reading anything to avoid house work happy labor day ((((((hugs))))) rosey
Old 09-02-2006, 10:23 PM   #168  

Hi Rosey! I am babysitting the grandbaby...he is so cute! Tomorrow is my other son in law's birthday and they are having a surprise party here. The house is not very clean, and there is so much to do...and I am studiously avoiding housework too! Hunting and fishing doesn't offend me. Safari hunting is not to my liking, but deer, moose, fish..if you eat it go for it...I love fish! I am not crazy about deer, and I never had moose!

Better go check on the baby. He is with his grandpapa!
Old 09-03-2006, 10:43 AM   #169  
creations

Feeling a little better today. Will try and go grocercy shopping this afternoon. Hope they have an electic cart avalivale. There's just junk food here in the house, I finally starting to eat and don't want that.

Judy S
Old 09-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #170  

CREATIONS: I hope you continue to feel better and better! Eating well will help you heal too! Make sure you get plenty of vitamin C, and protein!
Old 09-04-2006, 01:21 PM   #171  
stbakd

are guys sleeping? glen
Old 09-04-2006, 02:47 PM   #172  

Morning everyone its so pretty out this am.. the suns out and no nasty rain its quiet around my house as the dh has gone to the cabin.. its moose hunting time right now and soooooo im a hunting widow..now for the most part i miss him like crazy but its also nice to only take care of me and do as i please and queen of the remote..hi mr ken.. dont know where every one else is.. alot are missing in action..my dr apt is thursday sure hope my numbers are good.. have agreat day everyone (((((hugs))))) rosey
Old 09-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #173  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

Hi all.

It's the end of a loong weekend! hope everyone had a great time!

Back to the grind!
Old 09-05-2006, 01:14 PM   #174  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

Hello everyone,,,hope the week-end was kind to you all and you had a good time,,,I was off and go back today,,did our 65 plus drive to Wal-mart,,(remember I live in the sticks) and got that done so have lots of good stuff for hubbys' lunch for a while,,,just hate putting it all away,,,but he did alot so that helped,,other than that it was a pretty lazy week-end,,

Rosey,,I am not offended by hunters either,,,I live in the that kind of country so am used to it,,,myself or my hubby don't hunt any more but more of a choice for us,,,and If I needed it to survive I would,,I get mad at the people who come here from out of town and don't respect the woods and our propery,,,kill deer and leave the body and take only the hind quarters,,,things like that really pee-oooo me,, and fishing I love to fish and do every time I can,,,

Creations,,,so glad to hear you are feeling better,,

Monet,,I'm jealous,,,you got to baby sit,,ha,,wish mine were closer so I could do some of that,,but when they come visit they let me have all the time I want,,thats nice,,,glad for you tho,,,isn't it a wonderful new part of our lives ?,,,,I think so,,,

Josian,,,sorry to hear you will have loved ones missed at the wedding,,,but sounds like the rest is turning out well for you,,

My bs was 133 this morning,,,and good all week-end long ,,except for the pizza I ate,,,dang bad choice,,but you know once in a while we make bad choices,,, wt still the same ,,,still trying to avoid the darn scale,,,trying really hard to hang in there and not let it make me depressed,,,

Have a great day each and every one of you,,,talk to you soon,,,later,,Jeanne
Old 09-05-2006, 02:42 PM   #175  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

Another Long but short week!

Hugs to all. Missed my Labor Day goal by a pound, not too bad! Next goal is going to be for the wedding... 10 pounds in two months! I CAN DO THIS!

Off I go!
Old 09-05-2006, 04:36 PM   #176  

Morning everyone.. rain again.. sl was 104 this am..still very quiet here.. i have been craving chips.. now we all know they arnt good for us but sometimes u just have to have a bit of something i didnt have chips in the house.. but i did have some flour tortillas in the freezer.. so i thawed a couple out.. brushed them with olive oil.. seasoned them lightly with cayenne chili powder taco seasoning and season salt and baked them in a 400 degree oven till browned.. oh my where they good..craving is gone now and hope i didnt do to much damage hoping u all are having agreat day (((hugs)) rosey
Old 09-05-2006, 10:26 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 280/241/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey y'all,

I know it's Tuesday, but it sure feels like Monday with the holiday yesterday...

How was your weekend? Theresa and I went to the beach on Sunday and camped that night and came home yesterday...we got home after 9pm! We had a fantastic time... walking the beach, playing in the water, swimming etc... It was gorgeous...We saw lots of fish and jumped as they nibbled our toes! B)

This is actually from the park we camped at...

This is what we saw...

Today, I was a clutz... :blink: I stepped off the sidewalk to an uneven area and twisted my foot and ankle... I hope I don't have to go to the doctor...but the right side of my foot is bruised up to the toes, it's swollen and hurts...I've taken some aleve... and I've spent the evening on the couch with it propped up with ice... I even have it propped while at the computer... Thankfully, I had put the breaks on Madison's wheelchair... I was going to pick up one of the kids lunch boxes... and was stepping away from Madison... Such a clutz! I'm not sure how I'll do with exercise over the next few days...

How are you doing??

Reba
Old 09-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #178  
creations

Feeling a little stronger each day. Lost 13 pounds in the past three weeks,since the gall bladder surgrey. Hope I can keep it off. Haven't tried driving yet,just don't feel safe.
Have a great day.
Judy S
Old 09-07-2006, 01:39 PM   #179  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

Hi all!

Just wanted to come in and give a . Had a migraine yesterday and didn't do much of anything. I hope everyone is doing fine!
Old 09-07-2006, 07:06 PM   #180  
stbakd

i'm done my tommorrow
glen
Closed Thread