Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 10:19 PM   #181  

Hey everyone.. sry i have been mia but i have been sick again..another type of flu..chills fever felt like someone beat witha stick..couldnt even get out of bed the last 2 days..but today im up but thats about it.. not tip top but on the mend i think.. mr ken congrats on finishing your classes.. you should be proud of yourself..josian sry for the migriane i can relate..creations 13# is alot and i bet youd rather not loose them the way you did tho..am glad u are on the mend..rebar nice to see you back too hope your foot is better.. boy we are a sad lot arnt we this week.. well heres to a great weekend everyone(((HUGS)))))))) rosey

Last edited by akrosey49; 09-07-2006 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:30 AM   #182  

Hey, everyone! I am sorry I was MIA. We went to the north Georgia mountains for a few days to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We hiked up to Anna Ruby Falls, and walked a good bit in Helen, an alpine style village with tons of shops. I only spent money in the toy store...I bought something for Kaeleb.

I am super tired, but tomorrow I will try and post a few pictures from our trip. I was fairly good for someone who is on a diet, but not perfect.

Until Tomoorrow!

Old 09-08-2006, 10:12 AM   #183  
stbakd

today i am done my course next step get a job
glen
Old 09-08-2006, 01:58 PM   #184  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

You go Glen!

I'm going to start looking for a new position after the wedding, so I don't have to worry about insurance and all that gobbly-gook. I am so bored with my current job that I dread every morning... it shouldn't be that way!
Old 09-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #185  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

Hi all glad to see everyone is doing well,,,bs are running good for me,,fasting this morning 125,,,have a great week-end,,later,,Jeanne
Old 09-13-2006, 01:07 PM   #186  

This thread has gotten very long! So lets start a fall one...

Here is the link to the new one:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93462
Closed Thread