Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 07:08 AM   #91  

Good morning! I did a lower body workout this morning. I was so proud of myself!

I am going to breakfast with my neighbor/friend/massage therapist this morning. Her birthday was Sunday, so I will treat.

I resigned from my teaching position, mailed the letter yesterday. They SHOULD get it today. I will miss the kids, but that is about all. I found it frustrating that art was the first place they looked to cut the budget.

I better get going, but I will be back later!
Old 08-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #92  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

Good morning everyone,,,well it is almost afternoon here,,,late start,,this is the day I work nights so I slept in some,,,bs was 75 this morning,,,way to low for me,,,felt like I was in a fog,,geez I hate that feeling,,,

Judy congrats on the wt loss any pds is a pound,,I look at it like a pd of butter,,,I am fighting with one pd right now,,,I have lost 39 so far since feb,,,slow going,,,but steady,,,the byetta has helped a lot,,,anyway I started out at 250 on the nose,,,a all time high for me,,,and am at 211 and if I lean to the right 210,,,,ha ha ha,,,that one pds is making me nuts,,, I only take it in 10 goals ,not so hard for me then,,,once I get this stubborn pd off I can work on the 200 mark,,,,I guess we all have different ways to deal with it,,,

Lots of fire around us ,,,and the smoke is coming our way,,,no here yet just surrounding areas,,,,makes it hard to breath,,,am hoping we won't have any,,but is suppose to get hotter this coming week,,,

Well you all take care and have a wonderful week-end,,,Jeanne
Old 08-04-2006, 03:17 PM   #93  

Morning everyone..wish i could send every one some of our cold rain that we have been having..sry its so hot for all of you..i hate it hot and like it fine where im at however seeing the sun would be nice im babysitting for my grdd.. it will be 3 days a week now till school starts as my dd has a new job.. im so happy for her..i finally lost 3 of the 7 pounds that i gained with all the company i had this summer..dont know how that happened as ive really been struggling..congrats to the other looser's to..jeanne..i like that 10#'s at a time..i can handle that to..mind if i be a copycat well the grdd wants my attention shes being a pest that means pay attention grma have agreat day everyone(((((((((hugs)))))))))) rosey
Old 08-04-2006, 09:30 PM   #94  

Rosey, I would LOVE some of your cold rain! The swimming pool felt HOT today. Yuck! I got in two sessions of water aerobics even though it was hot out, and the pool felt like bath water.

I am hoping to lose two more pounds by official weigh in day on Monday. That will put me down into the next 10's....It would also be 15 pounds since I started the Byetta.

We got some rain this evening...but just a little. Maybe it will cool things off a bit...

Old 08-06-2006, 07:12 PM   #95  

Cool

Hi all..boy this forum has sure grown quiet where is everyone? hope its all good where ever and whatever the sun has been shining for 2 days now.. ive been so lazy today im not even dressed and the days almost gone..anyways i was out on the deck in the sun reading a good book..it felt great..im trying to be oh so careful and to loose the last 4 # that i had gained and then keep on trucking downward..ill check in later and see if there are some of you back so im not so lonely in here((((( )))))))) rosey
Old 08-06-2006, 09:51 PM   #96  

Hi Rosey! The forums have been quieter all over. Guess it is the time of year or something. I got in 60 minutes of water aerobics today. It was cloudy, but not raining. It really rained hard last night! We really needed the rain too! I have spent a good bit of time knitting today. I am making a baby blanket and I need to get it done! Reading a good book sounds wonderful. What are you reading? I like romance novels! I have not read a novel in ages though. I have been reading a lot of technical books on health issues and stuff. I hope you get the rest of those pounds off easily!
Old 08-08-2006, 07:40 AM   #97  
stbakd

morning everyone. it's time to get to computer and report in.
alls well here. glen
Old 08-08-2006, 10:17 AM   #98  

Good morning! I am really worried today. Last night my glucose level was 137 before bed, then this morning it was 143. I have not seen numbers that high in a while and when I did, it was in a stressful situation, and came right back down. The high number this morning upset me. So, I ate very carefully for breakfast, made sure I took my meds, and had my Byetta shot before I ate anything. If it is not back down to the 'usual' levels by lunch, I am going to wonder if my Byetta pen is ok, or if I am getting sick or something. I worked out three times yesterday, and I wonder if that might have caused some physical stress that the levels are reacting to. Any one have any ideas for me?

Good to see you, Glen. I am glad things are going well for you.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:42 PM   #99  

Talking sorry

Sorry I have not been here. Things have been hetic here. My son has been doing the high school football thing, and I have been cleaning the lunch room at school getting ready to start. And my husband has been sick off and on, we took him to the doctor and he has a kindey stone.
I bought a bike and am starting to excersize. I went 2 miles last night, whew. My blood sugar has been good. I am still taking the vitamens my mom bought me, when I can remember. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and let ya'all know I am still here just busy.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #100  

Hi everyone..our sun has gone and we are back to cold and rainy..ive been babysiting the grdd and its surprizing how she takes up my time all enjoyable tho..monet hope your sl have come down.. all i can add is this disease is so unpredictable and sometimes we dont know what causes the sl to rise..hi mr ken hope your classes are going well for you..nosugar wtg on the exercise thats awsome..hope your hubby feeling better..hello and (((((hugs))))))) to all our absent memebers..let us know how u are doing we miss all of you..rosey
Old 08-10-2006, 08:31 AM   #101  

Good morning! Yesterday was pretty eventful... My daughter had her baby yesterday morning...my first grandbaby! He was 9 lb 7 oz! Right now, she and her brother joke that he looks like a yard gnome. He looks like her husband, who actually is very nice looking, so hopefully the gnome will be out grown! I got to go see him yesterday afternoon, and will go back over later this morning. I wanted to let them have time alone, and to get some rest.

My bg was not too bad this morning...104..its been better though, so I am wondering if I need to have my dosage of Byetta changed.

ROSEY: Its still HOT here! I am SO looking forward to the fall weather. It feels like an oven outside.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg closeupkaelebless.JPG (8.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 08-10-2006, 07:31 PM   #102  

Hi everyone.. still cold and windy.. just got back from shopping with the husband..boy thats always an adventure but we did get all our errands done..i finished the 4th book in the Diana Gabaldon series..they are so good i cant put them down(thats why nothing gets done when im in a reading mood )..there are 2 more in the series so back to the library..monet congratulations on your first grand child..they are so much fun.. he sure is cute...so whats his name..i love being a gramma..and try and make their time with me speacial fun and memorable..he will bring you lots of joy..since ive done all my errands today and the pantry and refrig are full (all fresh produce and healthy stuff) dishes done etc im treating myself to bingo tonite..hope im a winner..hello to all who are absent we miss you guys..((((( ))))))))) rosey
Old 08-10-2006, 09:59 PM   #103  

ROSEY: His name is Kaeleb. (why do these young folks have to spell names weird? ) I think I am going to love being a grandmother too. I never had any grandparents, so I want to give mine what I think I missed.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #104  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

Hi all...

Sorry I've been MIA... So much going on since the convention, fell off the diet wagon and now paying for it...

Three months until the wedding and I still can't get the stinkin' dress on.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:21 PM   #105  

Morning everyone..another rainy day here and rain is predicted for all week i would like to see the sun..i have the grdd with me today while her folks are at work..she's 8 and we are going to bake today..she loves it and can follow a recipe pretty good and it keeps her busy..monet what a cute baby..i know u will love being a gramma..josian hello u sound so busy.. am sry your dress doesnt fit but u still have time dont give up..take it one day at a time..hello to all and (((((( ))) hope you have agreat weenend..by the way i did win at bingo last night 100$ so i got back what i spent and then some and had fun too..but the m&m's did a number on my sl this am 142 ouch !! but i know better it's all about choices isnt it.. ..rosey
Closed Thread