Old 09-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #226  

Thumbs up Can I Join The Fun

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE

I WANT REACH MY GOAL BY CHRISTMAS AND MAINTAINING MY PRE-BABY WEIGHT BY NEW YEARS.

I AM AT THE LAST STRECH AND THE CHALLENGES ARE GREAT PIN POINTS OF TIME.

I KNOW THAT WE CAN ALL REACH OUR GOALS IF WE CONQUER ONE DAY AT A TIME. EAT WELL,EXCERCISE, AND DRINK OUR WEIGHT IN WATER

I WEIGHED TODAY AT 163 AND WILL LOSE 20 FOR THANKSGIVING. I WOULD LOVE TO MOTIVATE EVERYONE BECAUSE WE ARE WORTH IT. LETS GIVE EVERYDAY 110% AND WE WILL ALL BE HAVING GREAT HOLIDAYS ANYONE FEEL FREE TO PM FOR SUPPORT OR TO BUDDY UP. NO ONE IS ALONE IN THEIR JOURNEY, YEAH FOR THE CHICKS
flabbychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:04 AM   #227  
I love Justin!!

S/C/G: 228.8/217.8/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Where did everyone go? Melly, are you out there?

Hi All!

Things have been pretty dead and Melly has been MIA. I do hope everything is ok.

Has anyone heard or seen Melly around. I am concerned b/c she hasn't posted in awhile

Melly, if you're out there, pls let us know if you are ok and if you need anything.

Congrats to everyone on their weight loss!

I sprained my ankle on wednesday night and can't weigh in this week so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get off track
bopis21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 10:41 AM   #228  
Think thin

Height: 5'2"

Bopis, so sorry about your ankle. Hope you recover quickly and it doesn't throw you weight loss off track. I too was wondering what happened to Melly. She hasn't posted in several days. I hope everything's allright with her. Melly, if you're out there, we love you! I'll keep reporting my weight on this thread, anyway. The chart is nice, but I'm really here for the support.
Jazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:51 AM   #229  

Default Guys, I Am So Sorry!

I have been on vacation and SHOULD have checkin in with everyone!!! I will get everyone's weight posted this weekend and the chart will be up by Sunday afternoon.

I'm sorry for going MIA!!!

Melly
mellyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:19 AM   #230  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

HI, hope your ankle is ok, you can keep on track! Get better soon!
shoots-alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:55 PM   #231  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

dang bopis hang in there ok?? what a bummer. I tried slippiing off my treadmill friday morning, and then triped to slip and break my butt at work. I landed on my tailbone I guess....it's a little bruised but not alot of pain anymore I hope you recover soon
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:29 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 236/222/145

Height: 5'2

Smile how to Join

Hi Ladies im new to 3FC.This would be my first challenge.I would really like to join it.It would help keep me motivated and on a MISSION,,,lol.My bday is the week b4 thanksgiving and would really love to lose 20lbs by then.I hope to hear from someone,thanks ladies and good luck!Holly
mommyofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:13 AM   #233  
I love Justin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellyann View Post
I have been on vacation and SHOULD have checkin in with everyone!!! I will get everyone's weight posted this weekend and the chart will be up by Sunday afternoon.

I'm sorry for going MIA!!!

Melly
It's OK Melly! I was just getting worried about you b/c I hadn't seen any posts from you in awhile.

I hope you enjoyed your vacation!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:15 AM   #234  
I love Justin!!

Thanks everyone for the support!

My ankle is still the size of a softball so rest, rest, rest, that is all I can do and stay on program of course. However this morning I am going to do some upper body work with weights so I can get some exercise and not stand on my ankle.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!!
Old 09-11-2006, 10:21 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 236/222/145

Height: 5'2

Default How do I join challenge?

Hi Ladies,im new here to the site.This would be my first challenge,I think this is what I need to keep me motivated and on a MISSION,,,lol.My bday is a week b4 Thanksgiving and would love to have 25lbs off.It should be easier for me to accomplish seeing I have the support from everyone here at3FC.I have a total of 90lbs I would like to lose in all.Please help me join if thats ok.Im still learning the ropes around here.Take care and good luck!!! Hope to hear from you,holly
mommyofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:42 PM   #236  

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone had a wonderful good weekend, that everyone will have a great week. I will try weighing in on Wed!! Not Monday. Pat
patdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:17 AM   #237  

Default I a BACK! Weigh in tomorrow 9/13

Guys, once again I'm sorry about being mia. I was on vacation, and then I have felt depressed to be back (I was in Disney World - don't laugh!). Also, my daughter has started preschool this week and that is kind of a bummer to see her growing up. Exciting but makes me realize that if I don't get my butt in gear with losing this weight we will end up with only one child.

So, I am renewing my efforts!

Weigh in tomorrow! My weight is going to be higher than starting weight I know, but I am just going to put the pedal to the metal and not look back.

I've really screwed up this challenge, haven't I? But I refuse to quit!

I will continue with the chart, to be posted thursday afternoon.

Go! Go! Go!
mellyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #238  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Mellyann:Welcome back! I love Disney World. I wouldn't want to come back either! I hope you cheer up. The weather will be turning cooler and the holidays will be upon us and we need to be ready. You can't mess up on this challenge unless you quit or refuse to try.

Hi All You Other Great Challenge Ladies:I hope you are motivated and excited and ready to post tomorrow.

I have great news! My new scale arrived and my old evil scale wasn't as far off as I feared. Matter of fact I weigh one pound less on the new scale. I am a happy camper. I hope to show a good loss tomorrow.
TTFN (Ta-Ta For Now in Tigger talk)
Norma
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #239  
I can do it this time.

melly im sure you'll be fine
lovethatsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 04:00 PM   #240  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Melly- I am in the same boat as you girl. I'm losing to TTC our second child. My daughter is 10 almost 11 and in the 5th grade. I'm dealing with her going to (two years) Jr high and still not giving her a sibling. I know losing weight will do wonders but it gets depressing not know how long or how much is the key to getting pregnant. One day at a time ....or should i say one pound at a time. We have to get back up and start over as many times as it takes ...WE CAN DO THIS I know easier said then done too...I've gained as well and I'm going to get my butt up start all over and try again I'm here if you ever need to vent
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote