Old 08-23-2006, 12:10 PM   #121  
I can do it this time.

Start of Challenge 278.8
Today's Weigh in 274.4
Total Loss 4.4lbs

woo hoo! 16.4lbs to go for this challenge! So far so good.
lovethatsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:24 PM   #122  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Start of the challenge weight: 184
Todays weight 181
Total: 3 lbs
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:33 PM   #123  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

OOOh my GOODNESS! YOu guys ROCK!!!!!!

WOW!

OKay proud to report my Weight loss!

SW: 172
CW: 169.8
------------------------
TOTAL: 2.2 lbs
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:55 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Default 8-23-06 Weigh In

Hello Ladies!!!

Congrats on all the weight loss so far. Im weighing in today as well...Im down to 149...thats a 2lb loss for me. YAY!

I havent posted in a couple of days, so I just wanted to catch up. I did go join that gym, its 24hrs M-F so i shouldnt have any excuses not to go work out, but I still havent made it over there yet. Its really intimidating, and things have just been so crazy here lately. My eating hasnt been great the past few days either.

I hope yall dont mind if I vent. I just graduated HS, my grandma flew here from out of state for it. She got VERY sick while she was here and she was diagnosed with cancer. My mom (who is also my best friend) flew with her back home. My mom stayed there for a couple of weeks caring for her and ect. My mom came back to help get my siblings ready to go back to school, but my grandma is not doing well at all, she flew out again today. Im the oldest of 5 children, and my family is very tight knit. My dad is still here, but Im sure everyone knows that dads just dont do things the same way as moms, so im picking up where my mom left off. I guess im just feeling very overwhelmed. Everything has happened so fast, in a matter of 2 months, and i guess i just wasnt prepared for any of it. Ive always helped out alot, but i think whats bothering me the most is that i cant help my mom cope or get peace of mind with whats going on with my grandma. I think i truely understand what moms go through now, theres so much to do and not enough time in the day and u just cant fix everything. Im sorry for this long vent, and im sure it probobly doesnt make much sense since im just rambling.

But, I wish everyone continued sucess, im getting back on track today, ive done great so far today. I'll check in again tomorrow
Have a GREAT day ladies!!
-Rox
SugarRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:50 PM   #125  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopis21 View Post
Good Morning All

So here are mt stats for this challenge.

I hope everyone has a good weigh in!!

We are supposed to post WI's today right?

So my current weight is 188.6
Start weight 192.4
Goal weight 171
Number of lbs to lose 21.4

lbs lost to so far: 3.8
3.8 lbs this week!!! Awesome!!!! You must feel lighter - that is quite a bit!
mellyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:14 PM   #126  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarRox View Post
Hello Ladies!!!

Congrats on all the weight loss so far. Im weighing in today as well...Im down to 149...thats a 2lb loss for me. YAY!

I havent posted in a couple of days, so I just wanted to catch up. I did go join that gym, its 24hrs M-F so i shouldnt have any excuses not to go work out, but I still havent made it over there yet. Its really intimidating, and things have just been so crazy here lately. My eating hasnt been great the past few days either.

I hope yall dont mind if I vent. I just graduated HS, my grandma flew here from out of state for it. She got VERY sick while she was here and she was diagnosed with cancer. My mom (who is also my best friend) flew with her back home. My mom stayed there for a couple of weeks caring for her and ect. My mom came back to help get my siblings ready to go back to school, but my grandma is not doing well at all, she flew out again today. Im the oldest of 5 children, and my family is very tight knit. My dad is still here, but Im sure everyone knows that dads just dont do things the same way as moms, so im picking up where my mom left off. I guess im just feeling very overwhelmed. Everything has happened so fast, in a matter of 2 months, and i guess i just wasnt prepared for any of it. Ive always helped out alot, but i think whats bothering me the most is that i cant help my mom cope or get peace of mind with whats going on with my grandma. I think i truely understand what moms go through now, theres so much to do and not enough time in the day and u just cant fix everything. Im sorry for this long vent, and im sure it probobly doesnt make much sense since im just rambling.

But, I wish everyone continued sucess, im getting back on track today, ive done great so far today. I'll check in again tomorrow
Have a GREAT day ladies!!
-Rox
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I really feel for your family and especially your mom. When things like this happen, no one is prepared. It is a real feeling of helplessness that you feel. All you can control is yourself and what you do. It is even more important to stick with your exercise to help with the stress and help you feel stronger. Take care of yourself and things will be a bit better, I promise. You will be stronger and better able to handle what is thrown your way, and also better able to be there for your mom.

My thoughts are with you and congratulations on the 2 lb loss!
Old 08-23-2006, 02:18 PM   #127  

I've begun taking down everyone's weigh in results.

Okay, you talked me into weighing in! I did it this afternoon, and came in at a 1.6 lb gain, which I thought would be worse, based on my behavior this past week. I'm going to document it in our stat sheet, forgive myself and move forward. I am having an excellent day today!

u2girl - that 6 lb loss is impressive!!!!

I'll be watching for all the other weigh in results!

Melly
Old 08-23-2006, 02:45 PM   #128  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

Melly~ Congrats on weighing in! See not as bad as you thought...I bet it would have been less if yah weighed first thing this morning...after the morning rituals!

ROX~ Sounds like your going through a lot right now. Sorry to hear that; I hope your grandma is okay and stays comforted by your mom...I know she must really appreciate your mother for being there and your family for letting her be there! A family should be tight Knit! As they are the little things that many take for granted; yet are the world to each other!
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:09 PM   #129  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Still 240 here
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:19 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Start of Challenge: 265
Todays weight: 263
Pounds lost: 2
Yea!

Melly: I'm so proud of you. It takes courage to accept defeat but not be swayed by it.

Looks like we had some super losers. Congratulations for all those who had a good week. For those who had a tough week, stick with it and give us a good showing next week.
Norma
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:53 PM   #131  
I love Justin!!

S/C/G: 228.8/217.8/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellyann View Post
Okay, you talked me into weighing in! I did it this afternoon, and came in at a 1.6 lb gain, which I thought would be worse, based on my behavior this past week. I'm going to document it in our stat sheet, forgive myself and move forward. I am having an excellent day today!
Melly
Melly- I am happy that you weighed in. And u r right, forgive yourself and move on. I am glad to hear you are having an excellent day!
bopis21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:54 PM   #132  
I love Justin!!

S/C/G: 228.8/217.8/140

Congrats to everyone on their losses!

Keep up the good work!!!
bopis21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #133  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

Congrats to everyone for their losses and efforts. Melly, I'm glad that you went ahead and weighed in and that it wasnt as bad as you may have thought. TTOM is a hard time. Cravings are strong and you may feel bloated. You have a fantastic attitude about continuing on and that is great!

Thanx for the congrats Melly. This is really my first week of eating better and letting go of certain bad foods. Typically my first week or two is a good loss, but then I go back down to 1 to 2 lbs per week. Thanx again!

Hello to everyone. I look forward to a new week with you guys!

Ciao!

Elycia
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:52 PM   #134  

Lost about 1 lb. this week

Start of Challenge 238.6
8-23 Weigh in 237.8

dustcatcher
dustcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:40 PM   #135  
I can do it this time.

Congratulations everyone on their loss. I'm proud of you Melly. I know sometimes it takes a lot of courage, expecially if you feel like you've gained. We're all here for you and trust me I've been there
lovethatsara is offline   Reply With Quote