Old 03-13-2017, 01:31 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

Welcome Eisensmith, and hello everyone else. Kudos to those who continue to lose weight...I haven't given up yet, but things are moving too slowly for me! Hope to get out walking again soon, but it's still too cold. Have a great Monday!
WebWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:03 PM   #227  

Hi everyone

Eisensmith Nice to have you aboard.

webwoman It can be so frustrating when things move slowly, bravo for not giving up! I went for a few short walks, so cold here too!

We are due for a blizzard starting very early morning hours with high winds! I hope we don't lose power! They are predicting about a foot and a half of snow last I heard. The only good thing about it is that DH will be stuck home with me!

Been keeping quite busy here ladies, I have an appt. at 5 and then I wish to do nothing more than sofa surf and look for a good movie! Hope you all have a great day.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:26 AM   #228  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

Hello all,

I woke up really early this morning, so decided to be proactive...walked on the treadmill at an incline for 30 min. and feel good about that I belong to a rec center that offers many classes, so I hope to have enough energy to get over there this evening for a n aerobic or Zumba class this evening. Hope that lights a fire under my lazy a** I mean 'butt' to get moving in the right direction again!

We got some snow last night and have flurries now, but nothing like what's going on in the East!

Hang in there ladies!
WebWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:35 PM   #229  

Hi everyone! waving!

webwoman that is awesome! Congrats on that walk!

Don't forget ladies, we still have four days left including today, it isn't over yet! Let's remember to focus on all of our progress, not just weight loss but in every way we have made changes, even starting or trying! It really means so much and seriously I need to remind myself all the time!

Wishing you all a good night and onto a new and successful day tomorrow!
Old 03-16-2017, 11:12 PM   #230  

It's not over yet! We have 3 days to go but one day at a time beginning with our new day tomorrow! It really did go by fast, didn't it. If your in the cold, stay warm ladies.......if your in the sun, send me some please!
Old 03-18-2017, 03:55 AM   #231  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Thank you for starting this challenge, just what I've been looking for!!

I'm aiming to lose 28lbs during the challenge. That sounds like a lot but my situation is this:
June 2015- Easter 2016: Lost 79lbs
Easter - Christmas: Regained 52lbs (Long story I won't bore you with)

End of May 2017 will be in Germany for the opera, really want to have lost the regained 52lbs + 1 more by then, so I divided the 53 by the 21 weeks to go to that, multiplied it by the 11 weeks of the challenge = 27.76lb.

Good luck, everyone
Last day I can weigh in this challenge, coming in at 26.5lbs off. 1.26lbs short of target - but I'll take it!!

Hope everyone else is happy with their losses
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:42 PM   #232  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Checking in again to say that I hit my third and final goal for this challenge today!

My third goal was to hit 247 to make it an even 50 lbs lost, and I weighed in at 245.6 today after getting a 2.6 lbs whoosh. Granted, I will likely bump back up a little tomorrow since it was such a big whoosh, but I'm hoping that I will stay under the 247 mark for the end of the challenge on Monday. Fingers crossed that I can maintain the drop and finish the challenge with all goals still reached.

See you guys day after tomorrow for all of our final check-ins!

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:01 AM   #233  

Hi ladies Happy first day of spring and the culmination of our Spring Challenge. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Ophelia, and Rosinate Congratulations on the amazing losses and thank you for sharing your wonderful success here , really amazing! :con grat:

Congrats to everyone on their progress and for keeping at it.

As for me, I did a WI the other day. I reported a 17.3 loss when I started the challenge and am at 31.3 loss now so that is exactly a 14 lb. loss. during the challenge , did not meet my 20lb. goal but am so happy to be off the plateu I was in in Feb. During our challenge together I also went down a size and began exercising consistently. It's been so nice to meet you all and share in our stories and journey, thank you ladies. I wish you much continued success and I will be seeing you around in the other threads

Onward we go!
Old 03-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #234  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Weekend Boater: That is a great loss...congrats!! And well done on the NSV's, as well. I only went down one pant size so far, even losing as much as I did, so I know that going down sizes is such an exciting thing!

Well, the final day of the challenge is upon us! My original goal was to at least lose 27 lbs overall. Here is my final weigh-in:

Start Weight: 297 lbs.
Original Goal: 270 lbs.
Final Weight: 246.2 lbs.
--------------------------------------
Total Weight Lost: 50.8 lbs!!!

I bumped up a bit after my last post, but I still stayed over 50 lbs down. Yay! I lost more than I expected thanks to a large chunk of it (26 lbs) coming off in January alone due to lots of water weight and bloat being flushed out. I really enjoyed this challenge and really felt like it helped keep my eye on a bigger picture rather than just the daily weigh-ins. I hope everyone made great strides towards their goals, whether you reached them, surpassed them, or didn't quite make them this time around! If there is going to be another seasonal challenge, I'll gladly join you all again.

Last edited by opheliaphoenix; 03-20-2017 at 04:58 PM.
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:48 PM   #235  

Ophelia Thanks girl! 50 lb. loss is so amazing! We are having a memorial day challenge (it is under chicks up for a challenge), would love to see you there! : )