Old 03-02-2017, 02:58 PM   #211  

scotsgal That really is not a big gain, I know it is all relative but considering all you have done and been through I think that is pretty good and I totally agree! Probably just fluid and you can get that off! Keep on shining girl! : ) I am going to do another workout right now! jeesh! What us women go through! lol Let's hang in there and keep it rockin' girl!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 04:51 PM   #212  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Aww thank you Weekend, It came down a little bit today. Looking to try and still get that 271 come Wednesday, going to work out all monday tuesday if possible.

Hurt my neck a little bit when upping my weights on Thursday, hopefully that will be gone by then.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #213  

Hi girls, just wanted to wish you a great weekend! All is well here, I have been busy and active and tomorrow have a family outing that I will be attending. It is very cold here today but it is supposed to be mild again next week, which will be nice, as I can add in some more outdoor walks!

Scotsga I am so sorry to hear about your pulled neck muscle, that is very uncomfortable. I wish you a speedy recovery, get better girl! That is number one. I hope you have a great weekend and that you all do!

I will catch up more soon! It is too cold for outdoor stuff today but fortunately it is nice and sunny! Good day to do the upstairs a bit and look into a few other things! We change the clocks ahead next Saturday!
Old 03-05-2017, 04:39 PM   #214  
Determind Member

Neck is feeling much better today, currently 1.3 lbs up from my lowest as of this morning, so I need to get my butt in gear to get that gone and then some for my weigh in on Wednesday.

Plan for this week is to get to the gym twice on Monday, then twice on Wednesday, twice on Friday. So lets hope I can get this in.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:05 PM   #215  

A big hi to you all and hope your having a great weekend!

scotsgal so glad that your neck is feeling better! Everything else will follow.

As for me today, went to a birthday party. I didn't overdo it but still felt so tired and so sluggish when I got home! I didn't sleep well last night and was up very early again and then after the lunch and all, omg, felt like sleeping when I got home!

I did manage to move around a bit and thank god it passed! One thing is for sure, I feel a good nights sleep in order! More on me tomorrow!

Wishing you all a good nights sleep and may we wake up to a good day tomorrow. Scots, heal quickly darling and I look forward to catching up soon! Big hug. More tomorrow and soon, let's keep it going ladies.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:29 PM   #216  
Determind Member

Neck is feeling much better!!! Weighed in at 272.4 this morning which was a new low very happy about that, went to the gym earlier, had to rush around a bit for my sister earlier, but I will be able to get back to the gym after dinner this evening. Hoping to see maybe 272 on the dot tomorrow if not lower. Fingers crossed, trying to get out of these 270's asap, they are starting to drive me mental Been here since December.

I feel I can notice a difference with my legs, they measure in only very slightly less than before, but they look soo much better.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:21 PM   #217  

Hi everyone

We have an official 13-14 days left of this challenge. I hope it was a help in some way. I seriously cannot believe how our 11 weeks+ passed so quickly! It was so nice to meet new people and I really enjoyed our chats. Whatever happens, whether we met goal or not, I hope that we are all healthy and have made progress in our goals and endeavors , whatever those may be! We need to remember that it is about making strides forward, even if what seems to us in the minutest manner!

I thank you all so much for being here and it's not over yet! We have almost 2 weeks to go to work on our goals.

Scotsgal I am so happy to hear that your neck is much better! Oh my goodness on your weight! You go girl! You are doing fantastic sweetheart, keep up the great work! I do hope we cross paths in the future here and can share our journey and all.

As for my news ladies, I am doing very well on the activity exercise front and managed well on my social outing this past week but I can be my own worst critic for sure! I have another party coming up the weekend after next and it is for my DH! I want everything perfect for him! I have been debating whether to do SB phase one from tomorrow until then or something else, I will talk to him tonight and see what he says but he is doing sooooooo well, I want to keep his dinners and our plans coming! He has hit goal at 166 (5 8) and looks terrific! If anything, he works so hard I need to keep that man eating! lol It is nice doing it together though, omg, when they tried (and hard) to get us to bring cake home yesterday we both said NO! lol We are a stronger force together for sure! It felt good, seriously!

I am starting to babble again, lol, I will check back soon! Let's keep working towards our goals and just making progress each and every day, regardless of what that may be for each and every one of us! Hugs out to you all and hope to catch you soon!
Old 03-07-2017, 03:54 AM   #218  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Boater View Post
Hi everyone

We have an official 13-14 days left of this challenge. I hope it was a help in some way. I seriously cannot believe how our 11 weeks+ passed so quickly! It was so nice to meet new people and I really enjoyed our chats. Whatever happens, whether we met goal or not, I hope that we are all healthy and have made progress in our goals and endeavors , whatever those may be! We need to remember that it is about making strides forward, even if what seems to us in the minutest manner!
Only a couple of weeks left? That's unbelievable! It feels like we only started yesterday.

I've been losing steadily. I pledged for 28lbs in this challenge, and as of March 1st had lost 23. I could make it!!

Thank you for setting this challenge up, and good luck, everyone!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:45 AM   #219  
Determind Member

Did the gym twice yesterday which was great! legs are killing because the weights racks were busy both times Darn Mondays. So I did a light full body workout but with focus on legs. I Hope you start a new one because I will start to focus on my tummy inches then I do other weight challenges, so its nice to pick something else other than weight to work on I think

Weekend Aww thank you, I hope our paths cross many time again on here. I know I was MIA for a while with that darn cold but now I am back to motivate and be motivated . I am so glad that you and your DH make a great team, I am currently living with my mum and we work well together also. It helps when one has a stronger day than the other to take charge, especially when you are at a party, I sometimes need someone to slap the food away .

Rosinante Well done!!!! That is an awesome loss!
Old 03-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #220  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Thank you, Scotsgal!!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:11 AM   #221  
Determind Member

Hit 272 on the dot today which marks 51lbs off. Want to try and stick on track for as long as possibly before my sis has the baby and selfishly throws my routine off but seriously I cant wait to see the new baby. I have some catching up to do, so I will be working my butt off in the gym to do so. I think on Monday I may get more cortisone injections in my right arm which might throw me off doing arms next week, so I need to go hard or go home right?

Legs are dying after Monday
Old 03-09-2017, 01:01 PM   #222  

Hi girls I hope that this new month is finding you all well and as always, a pleasure to come in and read your news!

Things have been quite busy here but I am doing well. I went to the market the other day and got all my ingredients, we are having a cold snap again and boy did I get spoiled recently with that nice weather! Oh well, thank goodness for exercise dvd's lol!

I lost 1.6 so far this month, happy with it, I think I am off that plateau but will need to be vigilant for sure!

Rosinate Wow! Congratulations on your loss! That is fantastic! Keep up the awesome work, I have so enjoyed watching your progress...all of you! Congratulations again! smile

Scotsgal Oh my gosh you! Congratulations as well on that loss! 51 lbs. off, amazing! You are so close to another decade! Please no need to apologize for being MIA as you put it, I am just happy your feeling well. Things can happen which take us away a bit whether it be we are not feeling well, getting busy, life events, etc. That is natural! I know things for me will start picking up busy crazy ( I plan a move sometime this summer) but not yet I don't think! One of the best things I have done is be back here and I hope to stay in as best as I can whatever comes my way. We will see what happens girl. You mentioned another challenge , I was thinking of it and concerned about my presence (due to what I mentioned) but think it would be cool to do a memorial day challenge and I totally agree on a non weight thing but can be weight too for those who want it. Maybe we can set one up! keep the ball rolling......yes let's go for it! Keep up the great work and please watch those muscles, arm , etc. I know what a hard worker you are! Btw, as you know, I think it is so wonderful that you have teamed up with your mom! I plan to get my mom over here one day to star the leslie samsone tape with me! lol...keep shining!

lurchmomma, webwoman, grannyputtputt, and to all of you! A big hello!

Oh before I forget, I plan to WI on the 18nth! (before the 20th). I have a night out that night and a party luncheon the following day so no way do I plan to WI on the 20th! I will report my official weight loss on the 18nth for the challenge, no way do I believe I will make the 20th but I will continue to stay OP and do my best to see what follows! Onward we go!

catch you all soon! have a great day and let's keep plugging away!
Old 03-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #223  

Hi ladies

I honestly can't believe that we are here already at the 10nth! My god, that went fast!

I t always does doesn't it? I remember all too often eating my away during winter and then cringing once warm weather hit! for real! Well, we still have some months and time left! We do! It is never ever too late to make our plight, to set our goals, to try, to start!

I wish you all a happy Friday and great weekend!
Old 03-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #224  

Brrrrrrrrrr, it is cold out there! lol 9 days to go! I WI this morning and I'm the same. Including today there are 4 days left to our week so we'll see what happens but I have been very active. Today I plan to take a rest day and do no cleaning and working out! Staying in and staying warm! Hope lifetime has some good movies on tonight.

To those of you interested, I started a new Memorial Day challenge last night. Jump in any time if you wish. I was just going to wait until the 20th and start from there but decided to get it up and running for others to get a jump in and coincidentally, it ends up being an approx. 11 week challenge! I am going to apply any loss I have from now until the end of our spring challenge to that one too but do whatever is easier for you ladies. We already have this on our plate right now so just jump in (for those of you who wish) when this is over or overlap them or whatever works best for each of you.

I have just enough ingredients for dinner and then have to hit the market again soon, surely before the nor'easter they are predicting on Tuesday. March can be a very sporadic month weather wise here in New England. To think I was laying in the sun with tanning oil all over me just a few short weeks ago! lol

Have a great Saturday night and weekend. Catch you all soon.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:16 PM   #225  

S/C/G: 192.5

Height: 5'4"

Hello everybody! I am new to this site and I quickly spotted this thread. I want in too! You all are inspiring me. I'm 65 and have put on quite a bit of weight since I've had back trouble & cannot move around like I used to. I promise I will check in daily. Thank you!.................
Eisensmith is offline   Reply With Quote