Old 02-07-2017, 10:15 AM   #166  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Good Gloomy Tuesday!

Hello WB, Rosi, Ophelia and Andi...congrats to Ophelia and Rosi on great progress and Andi, steps are looking good! WB, I need to go to the grocery, too, but for a larger selection, I need to drive a ways. Xenia has a Kroger, and I love Trader Joe's and Dorothy Lane, but I am too lazy to drive. LOL. We had thunderstorms all night, and DH woke me up screaming in his sleep. The thunderstorms were pleasant, the screaming, not so much. I hope it dries up a little so I can hit the pavement. Work sucked everything out of me again, and last week I threw in the towel, this week I aim to fight back!

Have a great day all!

April
LurchMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:32 AM   #167  

lurchmomma hey you! Happy vaca! Glad that you have the time off now after working such long shifts. Sounds like quite a night with the thunderstorms and DH screaming, lol. I talk or yell in my sleep sometimes (have not in awhile though) much to DH's dismay, lol. WTG on fighting back! I hope things dry out for you too. Today is yucky here with some snow but tomorrow it is supposed to hit 55! Just for one day but I'll take it! Good day to do some indoor stuff here today and tomorrow I am headed to the market. I totally hear you on the driving bit regarding the farther out markets. Hope you have a great day too, catch up to you soon : ).

A big hello to all of you and hope you have a great new day.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

Hello fellow Spring Chicks!

It was a crappy night here in Southern Ohio - I couldn't sleep for the thunderstorms last night, but at least I didn't have screaming

But just remember, Chicks, that Spring is just around the corner, only 6 weeks!!! Hey, we can do anything in 6 weeks, including losing those 5-10 pounds!

I did have a good day walking yesterday, but for me it's all about the temperature outside.

Looking forward to Friday where my daughter and I fly to Phoenix to visit her twin for a long weekend of visiting and hiking!
WebWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:48 PM   #169  

Hi Webwoman Oh those thunderstorms you guys had must of been pretty bad. Wishing you a quiet and peaceful night tonight! WTG on the positive thoughts and indeed we have 6 weeks left and any and all progress is good and a lot can happen in that amount of time, well said! That sounds like a great weekend that you have planned this weekend Andi! Have a great night tonight.

As for me, I did my workouts today. The snow stopped now and tomorrow it is going to be mild! I had enough activity for the day, lol, and just going do a few little things and then cook dinner and relax tonight and watch my shows. Do any of you watch "seven year switch"? There is a new episode on tonight, one of the guys is such a buffoon, I tell you! lol

May we all sleep well and wake up to a great new start to our new week!
Old 02-09-2017, 10:01 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 202/160/150

Height: 5'2"

I hope everyone is enjoying success or at least not getting too far behind. I started 2017 at 152.4 with a January 31 goal of 48. Not quite, but I did wake up to 148 this morning. So, 10 days past the goal, but moving in the right direction. And, considering I was on the road for work 2 weeks in January - not too shabby. Forging ahead!

Granny - how did the family dinner go? Good luck with your goal.

Last edited by Nightowlrn; 02-09-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Nightowlrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:58 AM   #171  
Fishing for a plan!

Hello All!

Happy Friday to those of you who look forward to the weekend!

NightOwlRN: congratulations on your progress! Slow and steady wins the race!

Andi: Wow! Phoenix? FANTASTIC! Have a great time! You picked the perfect day to leave this bleak windy deep freeze far, far behind you! I hope you hike your butt off and come home fulla fresh air and sunshine!

Weekend Boater: I just saw your opening post in this thread, you said "referred to FSA". I looked in the "acronyms" and couldn't find it. What is FSA? I hope you are doing well, not like you not to post daily!

As for me, getting ready for my weekend doubles as always on any given Friday!

Take care ladies!

Last edited by LurchMomma; 02-10-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:42 PM   #172  

Hi ladies, I hope you are all having a super weekend!

Andi hope your having a wonderful weekend away.

Nightowl That is wonderful! Congratulations on the loss! and being on the road for 2 weeks too! Not too shabby at all, lol WTG! Enjoy the weekend

lurchmomma Hi there! Thanks for asking dear lady if I am ok, you are right on! Not like me to not post! I had no t.v, phone, or internet for 2 nights! I lost it early eve on Wednesday and just got it back about an hour or so! lol Thank goodness! We had a snowstorm on Thursday and got about a foot, at least we did not lose electricity on top of it! I kept busy cleaning, I am pretty bushed right now and an evening of relaxing and watching T.V is in order! My nick used to be Full Steam Ahead! I had started the monthly weight loss and exercise challenges years ago (still running and am in them again, feels wonderful). The girls used to call me FSA for short and I made note of that here should any of the old crew wander in so that they would recognize me! I had to leave due to some major life events, long stories, but anyhow...lost the pass forever, created this nick, found the pass finally after going through ions of old notepads, but decided to continue with this one to avoid confusion. Happy to hear your news and thanks again I hope your shifts go well this weekend and looking forward to catching up more soon with you all.

As for me, doing well, been quite active....made fish last night and saved a piece for tonight. Keep up the wonderful work everyone and remember, at first if we don't succeed, try try again!!!
Old 02-11-2017, 02:49 AM   #173  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Looks like people are doing really well! This is a great challenge

I'm down 2.6lbs, taking me to 17.6lbs off, 63% of the way there, woohoo
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:44 AM   #174  

Hi everyone I hope you all having a great weekend.

Rosinate yay! That is wonderful! Congratulations

I am going to do another WI on the 15nth, our halfway of the month mark! I will report how it's going, things have slowed down...I will utilize these next 3 days as best as I can. I picked up some fresh haddock yesterday and having fish tonight and tomorrow! Wishing you all a super day and weekend, I will check back soon.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:41 AM   #175  
Fishing for a plan!

Default Pp

Good Morning Ladies!.

Rosinate: Mercy! You are moving right along! Way to go! Whatever you are doing, keep doing it!

Weekend Boater: LOL! Ï never would have figured FSA out. Ï thought you meant some organization or something. Ï'm in bed drinking coffee. No wonder the scale hasn't moved. Lol. Ï couldn't find my fitbit before work Sunday, didn't have time to look for it, so my step count is way down. It's beautiful out. Sunshine and cold. Ï hope to get it together and get moving.

Have a great day!
Old 02-15-2017, 10:07 AM   #176  

Hi ladies Hope you all had a great Valentine's day yesterday and a great start today for our new week! 5 more weeks to go, let's hang in there.

I did not WI today, I ate a lot of the dinner last night and felt heavy and pudgy this morning! lol Last I lost was 1.3 so far this month, things have definitely slowed down and I am going to need to remain patient. If I count that loss it would be a total of 9.6 so far.....we have 5 weeks left! I need to just try and focus on each day again and try and not WI too much. Onto our new week we go ladies. Wishing you all a great day!

lurchmomma your right, it does sound like some kind of organization
Good day to be bed drinking coffee! smiling........grey here, I love the sun! I think this weekend we are in for some nice milder days. Enjoy the day lurchmomma, wishing us a good one

A big hello to all of you!
Old 02-16-2017, 12:44 PM   #177  
Fishing for a plan!

Hello Ladies!

I've been feeling overwhelmed by so many things that need to be done that I have been doing absolutely nothing. My fitbit sent me a message from wherever I laid it down..."battery is low"...LOL...guess I should find it and charge it up....

Things aren't great here right now. Ï'm trying to figure out how to make them better. One day at a time.

Hope you are all doing well...

April
Old 02-16-2017, 02:41 PM   #178  

April, whatever is going on I hope it all gets resolved. Hang in there, I feel any emotional stuff is always more tiring than physical, it can take a lot out of you. One day at a time as you said and I hope things get better for you in a speedy fashion

I was going to exercise this morning, I was fine and as the day progressed I just feel so tired! I think I might have a cold or something but don't have any significant symptoms. I think I am just going to rest it up with a few odds and ends here. I may start one of my new books. I hope you have a restful evening. Chat soon
Old 02-17-2017, 09:38 AM   #179  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

TGIF Ladies!
Sorry I've been AWOL, but traveling puts me off schedule...also, I haven't lost any more so I tend not to log in (the OPPOSITE should be true!)
My trip to AZ was fabulous and I did get to hike in the mountains with my son. It was warm and got up in the 80's! Unfortunately, we ate at some great restaurants, went to brunch, etc. so I have some work to do!

Congrats Rosinate on your progress!
LM, hope you're feeling better about everything this morning - sounds like you have a lot on your mind.
WB, hope you're not coming down with a virus...there's a lot going around now.
It's beautiful outside and I will take short breaks at 10 and 2 and try to walk 20 min. each time. When I lost a lot of weight 2 years ago, I did this on a consistent basis...it came off slowly but steadily. This weekend looks to be a nice one for outdoor activities!

Hang in there everyone!

Last edited by WebWoman; 02-17-2017 at 01:40 PM.
WebWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #180  

webwoman, hi! It is great to see you and hear your news. Oh , that vaca sure sound nice! It sounds like you had a really nice time and I am glad.

As for me, I was feeling so wiped out! I seem much better today, I went to bed at 8:30 last night! I have been resting for a few days. It seems to have done the trick, I hope so!

I am gald your having nice weather this weekend! We are due for some too and once this snow melts I can get out there as well! So nice to hear from you and glad you had a nice vaca.