Old 10-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #181  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

S/C/G: 190/ticker/130

Height: 5'7

I thought I would post what I made for din din!

Salmon stuffed with spinach and lite cream cheese!

If you wanna know the recipe let me know!
I think I want to try and go to cooking school. Nothing relaxes me more. And its tasty!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 18r.jpg (66.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 19.jpg (93.9 KB, 4 views)
TheLindsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:15 AM   #182  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

OMG, Lindsy! Yes, please do share the recipe. That looks delish!!
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:31 AM   #183  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

I'm not one for measuring when I'm in the kitchen ( Something my grandmother taught me) The family considers us mad scientist in the kitchen area because of this. haha

So anyway, it depends on how much you are making.. I just made one, for lonley ol'e me! haha
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.

Take a pan, put a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) in it. Mince up some Garlic and throw it in the pan. Let it simmer. Once you can smell the garlic, throw in a handful of spinach. Let it wilt. Take it off the heat. Let it cool for a bit. I used some softened cream cheese (reduced fat of course!) and added the spinach to it. Mix it up so its a pretty green and white color lookin thing. Throw it in the fridge and let it chill.
Once chilled, get your salmon fillet out. ( I asked the guy at my grocery store to give me a longer piece of salmon, instead of a thick fat piece.) I laid it out, put some of my cream cheese/spinach mix in the middle of it, and kinda rolled the salmon up around it. Season with Salt and pepper (Both sides!)

Took some EVOO, and bread crumbs into two bowls. ( I added a few sprinkles, I will guess 2 TBS, of parmesan cheese to my breadcrumbs! yum!) Take the now salmon with the cream cheese and dip it in the EVOO, then breadcrumbs, and turn it over and do the same. So the top and bottom are now, coated in bread crumbs ( that way you get some crunch) Yummm

Take a cookie tray or whatever you have, put some EVOO down, so it wont stick, and put the fillet on it.

12 min in the oven. Make sure its cooked all the way. ( mine wasn't so i flipped it, and put it back in for 4 min. It was prefect!)

I put a dash of shredded mozzarella cheese on top just to make it look pretty in the picture! :P

I hope I didn't forget any steps haha. Let me know if you try it!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #184  

I am being honest when I say this, Lindsy...my mouth watered just reading your directions on how to cook that salmon. LOL I need to try this recipe ASAP. Thank you so much for posting it. You should definitely think about attending culinary school.

I'm feeling much better today. I'd say I'm about 75% to 80% better. I am going to attempt my third Callanetics workout today, but I'll take it a little easier since I'm not 100% well yet. But I need to get it in. My sister said she'd start doing it with me on Monday, when my newer Callanetics dvds should arrive. I'm so happy about that because then I don't have an excuse to wait until later in the day to do it...usually putting it off for a day or so.

Happy Thursday to everyone!

Last edited by sandcar150; 10-13-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #185  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

I'm glad you are doing better Sandy! Let me know how it goes!
I tried to get my mom to go to the gym with me at 5am, but of course she made an excuse. She is prolly, +225 I'm not sure. She refuses to step on the scale!

I don't blame her about that though. She had Gastric Bypass a while ago. I was in 4th grade. So I was about 8...So, 12 years ago. She lost SO MUCH from it. But then, after years, of bad relationships, bankruptcy, unemployment ect. She gained it all back. She was about 300+ when she got it. But she gained it all back.

My grandmother had the same surgery. She has kept it all off, and is playing softball at the rip age of 65. My mother probably feels defeated that her mom can keep it all off and she gained it all back.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just worried about my moms health I guess. Once I start typing I can't stop until its all out I suppose!

ANYWAYS! I went to the gym ran my mile in 11:58 Thats my all time best. I ran from the start to the end! I usually, walk the first lap and then run the rest. Nope, not today! RAN IT ALL! You ain't got nothin on me haha

Tonight for din din, Fajitas! I'll post pictures if they look pretty enough. Just so I can make you all drool! Muahahah
Old 10-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #186  

I'm not sure if 3fatchicks has a recipe section here, but if they do, Lindsy, you should definitely post your recipes there.

I understand about being worried about your mom. My mom worries about me and my sister all the time. She's always kept in such great shape, I've gone up and down the scale like a yo-yo and my sister has stayed obese for over 15 years. I worry about my sister because she was borderline diabetic (something she kept from my mom) a few months ago. She did start eating better and brought her blood sugar down, thank God, but she was close to being put on insulin. It scared her to know that but not enough to take it really serious and get to a healthy weight.

But she did say she'd start doing Callanetics with me on Monday morning, so that's a start. If she starts losing inches from it, it may inspire her to start cutting calories.

Lindsy, maybe your mom is afraid that you'll push her too hard at the gym. Does she like walking? If so, the Leslie Sansone dvds I started with are not hard to do but burn a lot of calories and are fun, too. I hope that she will get back to taking care of herself.

Good for you for running that mile in that time. You are turning into quite the athlete, aren't you?

I did my 3rd hour of Callanetics today. For some reason it was harder than my 2nd hour. Probably because I'm not feeling 100% yet. I hope hour 4 gets easier. My newer dvd should arrive on Saturday, so I'll do that one instead. I'm getting tired of looking at Mr. blue short shorts getting himself into positions that no self-respecting manly man should be in.

Thank God tomorrow is Friday, huh? Woooo!

Last edited by sandcar150; 10-13-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #187  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

Yah I thought about posting them somewhere, or starting a food blog. Something! haha

I hope your sister sticks with it! Diabetes is scary. My nana had it before the surgery. But she got rid of it when she lost weight. Hopefully that happens for your sister!!!

I know thats what it is. She knows I have no mercy in the gym. haha My trainer got me in that mind set. Leave it all at the gym, or whats the point of even going!? I would try and take it easy on my mom but she just needs to get off her butt and GO!

Mr.Blue shorts hahahaha. You are gonna miss him when he is gone! I know it!

OH look what I dug up, old pictures of me at my biggest. I thought I deleted all these. I thought I would share! I put them in a collage, with 2 new pictures of me a few weeks ago. I think its a funny difference. I found videos of me dancing in my room too. Note to self: Burn my old computer hard drive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Now.jpg (37.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #188  

Oh...my...God! Lindsy, you look sensational!!! You totally look like you are at goal weight in that 171 picture. You must have a lot of muscle because you in no way look 171. For your height, I'd guess you to be 150. You are gorgeous! (But I already knew that)
Old 10-13-2011, 10:53 PM   #189  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

Thanks Sandy!!! I get that a lot, that I don't look 170. They usually guess 130 to 150. I still have more work to do, but I will get there!
I bet most of my weight is muscle, all those years of softball built my legs up. Which makes it hard to get my stumpy leggs into those cute fall boots! Grrrr!
I think it's funny that the BMI calculator says im overweight. Bahumbug!
Old 10-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #190  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 173/171/130

Way to go Linds! I need to run a mile and time it. I am proud of you! I have been trying to keep my goals in check
HopelessinHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #191  

S/C/G: 161/139.3/140

Height: almost 5'3"

Glad you're feeling better Sandy! Good job powering through the Callanetics, even when you're not feeling 100%! I'm such a nerd and have loved Dr. Who since I was a kid watching Tom Baker, but I'm not surprised you had to look up my costume. Not exactly mainstream!

Lindsy, you've made such amazing progress. Thanks for sharing your collage. You look great!!!

Great job, Hopeless, in keeping to your goals!

Last edited by tab11; 10-14-2011 at 10:59 AM.
tab11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:37 PM   #192  

Good morning ladies! I've got a busy day ahead of me of looking for things to sell at our yard sale tomrrow, grooming my poodle, cleaning and yardwork. In between all that, I am going to do my best to get in another Callanetics workout (my new dvd came yesterday and I previewed it. Looks great!). I think I'll be too tired to do it tomorrow after the yard sale, and I've only gotten in 2 workouts this week. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend all!
Old 10-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 161/139.3/140

Height: almost 5'3"

Good luck, Sandy! You can do it!
tab11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:27 PM   #194  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

Sandy, I'm channeling some of my energy to you, RIGHT NOW...
Hopefully you received it! :P

Hopeless I hate timing my miles, because I'm afraid that I will take more time than previous. But I time it anyway. haha, Keep up with those goals! If you time it let us know what you clocked in it!

Tab how are you feeling? Hopefully a lot better!
Old 10-15-2011, 03:11 AM   #195  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

Well it's official! I made a blog! It's pretty snazzy if you ask me! hehe
I'm a total graphic design junkie! I love it haha

Anyway Check it out for updates on my life and food or whatever, if you ever get that bored :P

Today was an ok day. I went to Paradise Bakery for lunch today for my boss who couldnt leave the store to get him a cookie. A sweet for my sweetie. ahah I wish He is gorgeous.. BACK ON TOPIC. I saw they had Ginger Chippers. Let me tell you. Those bad boys have a hold on me. I got the small bag of them with the intentions of eatting 2 or 3 and saving the rest for my boss as a nice surprise. but NOPE. The guy at paradise gave me an extra 5 chippers, free. Ugh.

So I had subway and cookies. Om nom nom. I only went 81 calories over for the day. Oh well. Tomorrow will be better!
I use the app on my phone called MyFitnessPal. It says for my current weight and age and height and activity level I should only have 1200 cal a day. I think that might be too low for me. Especially when standing/ walking around for 7 hours today. Hmpf what do I know lol.

I hope you all are staying OP better than me.

Check out my blog! Link is in the Siggy!!!